7+ Year Old Account
    Another person helped to recieve their long-forgotten hippogryph Just a good' warm feeling for helping
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Deleted
    The chat when ashes dropped, made me laugh so hard.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Gah! I wish I took a screenshot. I managed to get both Spawn of Horridon and Clutch of Ji'kun in one run. I also got all 3 pets to drop in that same run. It felt like a bug, but I'm not complaining!
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkelle View Post
    Gah! I wish I took a screenshot. I managed to get both Spawn of Horridon and Clutch of Ji'kun in one run. I also got all 3 pets to drop in that same run. It felt like a bug, but I'm not complaining!
    Talk about 'RNGesus' Blessing'. Grats man, Clutch is such a beautiful mount!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Found one crystal in the early afternoon yesterday, and found the rest. Good thing being on a low populated realm!

Also, I noted the locations from Mmrrggll Gaming's video (So credit to them and whoever contributed the spots) and dumped them onto a wowhead map if anyone wants to run around looking for the crystals. Map here (Remember, some are in caves): LINK.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Talk about 'RNGesus' Blessing'. Grats man, Clutch is such a beautiful mount!
    Thanks, man. It sure is. Quite fond of Spawn, too.

I've actually got a fairly decent record of being lucky. That was my 2nd run of ToT. Another time, I got both the Ashes and Drake in the same week. It was my second time running both of those dungeons, too.

I got the polar bear on my second bag. I got the Zulian Panther on my second run (but gave it to a friend). There's probably a couple of others. I have screenies somewhere, but they're fairly old now.

I think 2 is my lucky number. Up yours, 3.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

10+ Year Old Account
    About time US saw this guy.

And a bonus pic of all the happy people swimming on their jellyfish. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Bout time US got some Kosumoth love

That takes me to #361.

Wtb fox quest please!!!
    Last edited by Getafx; 2016-11-08 at 07:16 PM.

11 runs on this character, however due to the fact that Rarity wasn't totaling the numbers, I'm guesstimating it was close to 200 over 11 characters and 2 years.

7+ Year Old Account

It's so damn cool omg

EU also has the mount the next 2 weeks. Finally i can get mine tonight.

there's this horse-looking mount with some yellow highlights at its frame, it looks like it has a lot of armor and the name goes ... with "bronze" .. ;/ it looks so damn cool, but it's not on the mount list in collections. How do you get it?

Does it look like this one:

Sorry for stealing the picture.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    there's this horse-looking mount with some yellow highlights at its frame, it looks like it has a lot of armor and the name goes ... with "bronze" .. ;/ it looks so damn cool, but it's not on the mount list in collections. How do you get it?
    That mount you are refering to is from hitting prestige 4, and I have noticed some mounts are NOT listed in the journal untill you collect them, such as the 4 feather dinos and TCG mounts

And it's all good Elzix :P
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2016-11-09 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    That mount you are refering to is from hitting prestige 4, and I have noticed some mounts are NOT listed in the journal untill you collect them, such as the 4 feather dinos and TCG mounts

And it's all good Elzix :P
    Omg, looks so cool! I'm almost P. Lv 2. What's the fastest way to get honor? I do WQ honor and do BGs few times a week with 3s to get the box (I don't arena much). I'm a pretty good PvPer (nonclicker, everything keybinded, know how to kill and act on situations, no vision tunneling).

Deleted
    I was doing fishing quests in Pandaria with my DH.My guild mates were talking about raids in MoP,so I ve tried Mogu'shan Vaults for first time in my life (played MoP but didnt raid) and I got Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent first kill,first visit ...I will never visit this raid again,cause that Nr.1 in statistics is glooorious hh

I am so jealous of all these mounts!

10+ Year Old Account

Shoutout to the people on discord for helping me with this mount!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    About time US saw this guy.

And a bonus pic of all the happy people swimming on their jellyfish. :P

finally we get this mount on the us. #348 for myself. time to start working on those pet mounts while I level some more other characters.

Can I get that disc info for the long-forgotten hippogryph?! been looking around for two days now and haven't had much luck =/