Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    As a SP, I don't see how that implied he could be evil. Was just an awesome moment of Odyn teaching us not to listen to our Old Gods related artifact and being cheeky with beings way more powerful than us
    He does seem like a douche though. During class order campaign on Warr he was bit of an ass sometimes. If history is any indication Garrosh was a douche during Wrath and we killed him 2 xpacs later.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    He does seem like a douche though. During class order campaign on Warr he was bit of an ass sometimes. If history is any indication Garrosh was a douche during Wrath and we killed him 2 xpacs later.
    There is a point when stupidity and malice are indistinguishable.

I think Odyn is former rather than later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    There is a point when stupidity and malice are indistinguishable.

I think Odyn is former rather than later.
    Yeah, that's the only way how you can explain Odyn almost gifting Skovald with the Aegis. That's definitely not malice, that's idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Yeah, that's the only way how you can explain Odyn almost gifting Skovald with the Aegis. That's definitely not malice, that's idiocy.
    Zulkan pls, he did it for Azeroth. And VALOR of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    or "how dare the girl that I killed and bound in servitude try to kill me"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Zulkan pls, he did it for Azeroth. And VALOR of course.
    Did I say VALOR today yet?

VALOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    or "how dare the girl that I killed and bound in servitude try to kill me"
    'Cuz VALOR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    So that she turns against him again, at least he learned his lesson.
    If she is corrupted by something he probably could have cleansed her.
    Blizz could have handled this situation in many ways really helya didn't have to die with her did it pretty much removes half of a religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Blizz could have handled this situation in many ways really helya didn't have to die with her did it pretty much removes half of a religion.
    She isn't corrupted by anything, though, at least not as far as we know - all she did was by her own will. Plus, after 10+ thousands years of being imprisoned & harassed by Helya, I doubt Odyn still has any kind of positive feelings towards her. It's already a surprise that he didn't take her soul and tortured it for payback. Why would we or Odyn want her back, anyway?

(On other thread, it seems like people are getting bored of the corrupted / gone insane theme as well. Let's just let Helya remains who she was - an evil villain who has her own circumstances, but still choose to be evil by her own wills nevertheless)
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-11-10 at 04:43 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

He would had force a challenge to Skolvald for the aegis if he didn't count the pc players, he is a ass when the people don't alignment with his objectives if he can kill and resurrect his almost step daughter then he would surely would had any problem throwing away the trials or add another "secret trial" and killed skolvald

7+ Year Old Account
    She is dead. Basically

We killed her. Odyn then appeared / landed from the sky with his followers and told us that the curse binding him to HoV is broken, and the day will come when he will need our courage and skill once more. For now, he said he'd visit Ulduar and other Keepers. Helya didn't go down cursing Odyn, though.
    So... aside from the fact that the Genn/Sylvanas question was left dangling in the air, I do find this interesting. Odyn didn't leave Ulduar on the best of terms in the first place, but I suppose that after all they've been through, the rest of the surviving Keepers would be willing to welcome him back.

Who is the current Prime Designate? Is it Thorim or has Blizzard ever said? This could be yet another source of conflict.

I hope this part of the story is kept updated.

It's already a surprise that he didn't take her soul and tortured it for payback. Why would we or Odyn want her back, anyway?
    A surprise he didn't torture her? What a swell guy, totally an inspiring character. Yes, Odyn-sama, lead me to glory and VALOR.

(On other thread, it seems like people are getting bored of the corrupted / gone insane theme as well. Let's just let Helya remains who she was - an evil villain who has her own circumstances, but still choose to be evil by her own wills nevertheless)
    You mean, like Odyn? Ah, wait, it doesn't count and we're to brush it under the carpet because his evil deeds were for making Azeroth VALOROUS again.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    He would had force a challenge to Skolvald for the aegis if he didn't count the pc players, he is a ass when the people don't alignment with his objectives if he can kill and resurrect his almost step daughter then he would surely would had any problem throwing away the trials or add another "secret trial" and killed skolvald
    Then why did he go through the plan of making us beat Skovald to the trials which failed at every step of the way? Even Helya was forced to uphold her end of the bargain after we passed her trial, why would Odyn with all his VALOR work differently? Killing the guy who passed all trials of VALOR is not very VALOROUS. Neither is secretly adding more trials to kill him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

That doesn't change the fact that she hates Odyn's guts, he had enslaved her for thousands of years to do his bidding.

A surprise he didn't torture her? What a swell guy, totally an inspiring character. Yes, Odyn-sama, lead me to glory and VALOR.
    I didn't say it was a great thing, though, I said it was a surprise. And yes, given the circumstance, it was a surprise that he just let her soul rest (probably not in peace) without doing anything further. She imprisoned him for 10+ thousands years, actively sabotaged his plans and killed his champions or stole their souls. It's very reasonable that he was extremely pissed off and wanted to take revenge. Thus, it was surprising (to me at least) that he didn't do anything to her when he was finally free - asking him to revive or save her soul (what the poster I was replying to suggested) would be too much (especially when it doesn't seem like she can do something our force can't). He is supposed to be a warrior, not a saint.

You mean, like Odyn? Ah, wait, it doesn't count and we're to brush it under the carpet because his evil deeds were for making Azeroth VALOROUS again.
    Unlike Odyn, she was (by the time of Legion) a villain. While Odyn was evil to some extent millennia ago, he is at least not a villain for now, unless I'm missing something and he isn't really siding with us. Still, comparing Odyn and Helya clearly wasn't the point of my post. I was pointing out that she wasn't corrupted, as far as we know. Seeing that people were complaining that Blizzard was overusing the corrupted / gone insane theme for antagonists, it's better to just let her remains as she was than making it turns out that she was corrupted.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-11-10 at 02:02 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Then why did he go through the plan of making us beat Skovald to the trials which failed at every step of the way? Even Helya was forced to uphold her end of the bargain after we passed her trial, why would Odyn with all his VALOR work differently? Killing the guy who passed all trials of VALOR is not very VALOROUS. Neither is secretly adding more trials to kill him.
    Neither is valorous killing heyla in the back but he did it and he the halls of valor is his realm so he can do whatever he wants unlike helheim which that part was a entrace of the realm of shadows which she just made his home, also skolvald after we beat him and his army, he received some orders from guldan to retake the front of the halls of valor which delay him considerably while we are doing the trials for the aegis

Odyn must die.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    is serious people wanting help helya and kil odyn? LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Odyn might be evil after all. He has an interesting interaction with Shadow priests at the end of mythic HoV.
    What does he say? DON'T JUST MAKE A COMMENT TEASING US LIKE THAT.

also valor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    is serious people wanting help helya and kil odyn? LUL
    I don't want either of them dead, they both serve a purpose really. Blizzard could have implemented a 1% thing or have her submit and just let odyn go free and agree to not fuck with each other. Having two massive super soldier armies against the legion would be better then one....just sayin.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't want either of them dead, they both serve a purpose really. Blizzard could have implemented a 1% thing or have her submit and just let odyn go free and agree to not fuck with each other. Having two massive super soldier armies against the legion would be better then one....just sayin.
    there is no way helya would listen... she would simply back stab us the first chance she gets... after the pain odyn put her through, there isn o way shes just going to drop it all
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What with this hentai hate. I mean, not the biggest fan of that stuff but surely is not deserving of hate.
    Well some people like to refer the tentacles of voidform being very very hentai.. which is not very 12+ for this game. Which let to a while discussion. Im not sure if they were removed because of that. But I mean let just leave your fetish for yourself and I like the tentacles as being a shadow void thing and nothing else. I dont want it removed because some weird people say its a sexual thing... blizz doesn keep stuff like that long in game I can imagine.