Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "We don't want to drastically alter spec rankings, as players have invested significant Artifact Power in their current weapons. Except hunters, fuck those guys."
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Perfect time to reintroduce old-survival with talents or another spec before hunter population drops to 0.1%. That would take some balls though, to admit that removing a playstyle many people enjoyed was a mistake.
    Last edited by Exhorder; 2016-11-16 at 02:33 AM.

Won't happen. Even with the massive drops throughout Cata, MoP, and WoD, they refused to admit mistakes that screwed every single class and aspect of this game. You really think they'll do it for a single spec?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I guess we don't need any more discussion on the best mythic+ spec, pretty sure BM has that in the bag well and truly now.

Such a depressing day for MM, i hope it does not go live like this.

Deleted
    Blizzard are really trying their hardest to kill the class huh.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post

Pet abilities still broken. BM still a mess. Those are just the big problems. MM will be better, but not as good as it has been in the past. SV is still a warrior spec.
    These are true things. Makes me sad. I'm still slightly, delusionally optimistic that some BM are coming with another ptr build of 7.1.5
    Last edited by Armdog; 2016-11-16 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armdog View Post
    These are true things. Makes me sad. I'm still slightly, delusionally optimistic that some BM are coming with another ptr build of 7.1.5
    We can only hope for the next xpac now, since blizzard is too stubborn to fix their massive glaring class design problems in between xpacs because reasons, even though they did absolutely nothing to resolve them, among huge amounts of significantly negative feedback, during the beta.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Deleted
    Well barrage actually did not get nerfed (only the single target part)
    Removing vulnerable from sidewiders was expected especially with the new patient sniper talent can became extremly powerfull giving to us crazy amount of precentages
    I hope that you stack alot of talent books because now we gona swap between crows and barrage every time
    About SVV i wonder how the explosive trap will trigger empowerment when is dropped right under the feet on your foeAnd even if we lure a target to this trap that is not possible in raids because 90% of the battles bosses isually sit on one place
    And legendary with 1 more charge for dire beast looks ridicilus.BM already have like 2 others who give him good amount of dps and who some hunters(like me) will never see.Good for me is that now there is some buffs in Assassin rogues (that is my raiding alt who slowly but surely may became my main for the Nighthold)

Im out of pop-corn but i have a big bag of froot loops instead! This is going to be fun to watch!

Good thing i started putting points in my SV artifacts since they look pretty darn determined to make us play that spec and only that spec.... but i hope im wrong.

Hmm maybe i could level up a tank and move on to farming mythic non-stop....

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I could totally go for some Froot Loops. I'm jealous.

Im 34 points into MM. Figure I am going to drop the 1 into the first Paragon point and start rolling BM. Don't like Melee so not playing Survival.

where can i find these changes im having a hard time finding them

I cant really believe it all. They are destroying MM spec. We had a good niche for spread aoe/cleave.
    Now we will have fuck all. Hope they scrap that shit ideas.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

Deleted
    I wonder how good Crit and Haste are now though.

Crit got better due to the passive nerf. It's also better if you use ArS/Multi. Haste should've gone up a bit due to needing more "Marking Targets", focus reg and overall more GCDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well barrage actually did not get nerfed (only the single target part)
    Removing vulnerable from sidewiders was expected especially with the new patient sniper talent can became extremly powerfull giving to us crazy amount of precentages
    I hope that you stack alot of talent books because now we gona swap between crows and barrage every time
    About SVV i wonder how the explosive trap will trigger empowerment when is dropped right under the feet on your foeAnd even if we lure a target to this trap that is not possible in raids because 90% of the battles bosses isually sit on one place
    And legendary with 1 more charge for dire beast looks ridicilus.BM already have like 2 others who give him good amount of dps and who some hunters(like me) will never see.Good for me is that now there is some buffs in Assassin rogues (that is my raiding alt who slowly but surely may became my main for the Nighthold)
    sidewinders not providing vulnerable is bullshit, the spec isnt going to work without it, the rng with mark is as clunky and retarded as it can get and now everyone will have t suffer if sidewinders wont give it at all since patient sniper is baseline...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    sidewinders not providing vulnerable is bullshit, the spec isnt going to work without it, the rng with mark is as clunky and retarded as it can get and now everyone will have t suffer if sidewinders wont give it at all since patient sniper is baseline...
    Will we even still use sidewinders?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

R.I.P "MM is the way to go" Azortharion, August 2016

The Age of MM is over. The Time of the BM has come

Deleted
    Before I play BM in it's current form, I'd rather wait for the new expansion.

I dont like current MM spec, but those changes they present on PTR are the nail to the coffin.
    Spamming wet noodle arcane shot, 7 sec debuff, sidewinders no longers marking targets, no thank you.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Before I play BM in it's current form, I'd rather wait for the new expansion.
    Lets meet here again when they make chimera shot baseline m8