Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Worgens don't gives a fuck to it.
    it snaps bones and armor, its not just to stop casting. also

Watch your language kiddo.
    there is a delicious irony in you trying to take any high ground especially in maturity.

Where it was at Broken Shore? I mean Sylvanas had perfect opportunity and setup to headshot Gul'dan.
    where was the logosh ? He could have easily killed Gul'dan

The only poison what can affect worgen is with wolfbane plant. I'm doubt Sylvanas even know about existing this plant.
    Her black arrow knocked him out of his worgen form, obviously it effected him. And the Forsaken have been fighting worgen for years, the wolfsbane plant isn't a secret either.

not to mention here is a quest where the forsaken have you gather wolfsbane, so yes the forsaken know about that too. http://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:In_Ti...ll_Be_Revealed

What can do any capable rogue/hunter/warlock. "OP" treats i would say.
    I have no idea what you tried to say here, but those are banshee abilities.

so thank you once again for not actually caring about anything other than what you think, but at least being blatantly obvious about it.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-11-25 at 02:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    There are no heavy punches, there will be no big conclusion, one of them might die or not, just beating the crap out of each other for the heck of it. So even if Genn or Sylvanas die at the end it won't really matter, Lordaeron will remain horde with a new leader and the same goes with the worgen. Such conflict should have real consequences, but Word of Warcraft is far too restrictive to get this right.
    I think you are underestimating how heavy a punch Genn made in Legion. Given the Forsaken aren't given a miracle hail Mary (which, being WoW, could certainly happen), they will all die off eventually. Over time they will lose ground and in the much longer term eventually be unable to defend themselves. It makes an already desperate Sylvanas even more desperate, a bitter conflict even more personal, and will affect those characters and their choices in the short term.

"You took my son's future, and now I have taken yours" paints a very clear direction for the narrative of this side story.

7+ Year Old Account
    there is a delicious irony in you trying to take any high ground especially in maturity
    Fun thing - it wasn't posted to you. Stop being so cocky.

where was the logosh ? He could have easily killed Gul'dan
    Oh come on. Shot from ridge with terrific accuracy with a bow will take less time and effort. Plus its was Sylvanas who yelled - shut up Wrynn and kill bastard - when she herself had great setup to make headshot with terrific accuracy with a bow. Lo'Gosh atleast died trying to kill Gul'dan when half dead body run like coward.

I have no idea what you tried to say here, but those are banshee abilities.
    I mean all this turning incorporeal or invisible and siphoning life can do any average rogue/hunter/mage/warlock. Your pretended what Sylvanas have some wombocombo things that gives her 99% success rate in duel with Genn.

so thank you once again for not actually caring about anything other than what you think, but at least being blatantly obvious about it
    Yea. And thank you. For whole post of nothing. I didn't saw a single good argument for your statement what Sylvanas will rekt Genn in 1v1 fight.

PS One more plus for Genn - i'm sure Eyir will not forget what Genn saved her (even not on purpose).
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2016-11-25 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on. Shot from ridge with terrific accuracy with a bow will take less time and effort. Plus its was Sylvanas who yelled - shut up Wrynn and kill bastard - when she herself have great setup to make headshot with terrific accuracy with a bow. Lo'Gosh atleast died trying to kill Gul'dan when half dead body run like coward.
    maybe because it had to do with Sylvanas being preoccupied by shooting fel bats out of the way. IF you really want to get in depth with it, Sargeras' eyes were on Gul'dan and killing him with a bow was just as impossible as Varian's attempt.

I mean all this turning incorporeal or invisible and siphoning life can do any average rogue/hunter/mage/warlock. Your pretended what Sylvanas have some wombocombo things that gives her 99% success rate in duel with Genn.
    I must have missed the part where Genn would be able to do anything against Sylvanas if she decided to float through a wall, or how he would resist a banshee scream.

Yea. And thank you. For whole post of nothing. I didn't saw a single good argument for your statement what Sylvanas will rekt Genn in 1v1 fight.

PS One more plus for Genn - i'm sure Eyir will not forget what Genn saved her (even not on purpose).
    leveling an Alliance character, Eyir is just as pissed at the Alliance in the Halls of valor as she is at the Horde.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    I think you are underestimating how heavy a punch Genn made in Legion. Given the Forsaken aren't given a miracle hail Mary (which, being WoW, could certainly happen), they will all die off eventually. Over time they will lose ground and in the much longer term eventually be unable to defend themselves. It makes an already desperate Sylvanas even more desperate, a bitter conflict even more personal, and will affect those characters and their choices in the short term.

"You took my son's future, and now I have taken yours" paints a very clear direction for the narrative of this side story.
    He didn't deliver any real punch to be honest, he merely stopped her from gaining more assets, she still has all the Val'kyr she had before, who can sire lesser ones to raise new forsaken, all that is at stake is sylvanas life the forsaken thmselves are not even remotely in danger.

And with Helya gone, she doesn't even have to worry about her debt and the Val'kyr down there have no longer an employer so to speak, meaning she can still get new ones.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2016-11-25 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Trippzz you forgot the part of where Elyr could disintegrate Sylvannas herself with Holy Magic the moment she got freed out of pure rage instead of leaving. The whole video is a simple bunch of plot armor. Sylvannas could easily die in a million ways there.
    And Genn should have died in even more ways before he even had a chance to steal the Soulcage if the cinematic didn't make all parties involved choke on the Idiot Ball. If you want to complain about plot armor at least do it consistently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And Genn should have died in even more ways before he even had a chance to steal the Soulcage if the cinematic didn't make all parties involved choke on the Idiot Ball. If you want to complain about plot armor at least do it consistently.
    That entire cinematic was funny as hell, these two idiots throwing themselves at each other, it is really hard to say who was the bigger fool there, though I'd give it to Sylvanas who chose to gloat instead of shooting genn into the face.

7+ Year Old Account
    maybe because it had to do with Sylvanas being preoccupied by shooting fel bats out of the way
    And she couldn't do even it. Felbats was attacking Varian also + ground forces. What you trying to say? Stop bubbling.

I must have missed the part where Genn would be able to do anything against Sylvanas if she decided to float through a wall, or how he would resist a banshee scream.
    How floating through wall can kill Genn? Like serious? And this banshee scream. I didn't saw a single time when she use it outside W3. Counter question - how Sylvanas can counter bullet in head?

leveling an Alliance character, Eyir is just as pissed at the Alliance in the Halls of valor as she is at the Horde
    We talk about Genn not whole Alliance. And yes you talking about duty quotes from dungeon not quest.

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't deliver any real punch to be honest, he merely stopped her from gaining more assets, she still has all the Val'kyr she had before, who can sire lesser ones to raise new forsaken, all that is at stake is sylvanas life the forsaken thmselves are not even remotely in danger.
    What? Sylvanas have not so many Valkyries left - sooner or later she and forsaken will run out of them. And how they start replenish their loses in numbers? How Sylvanas will avoid death next time?

And with Helya gone, she doesn't even have to worry about her debt and the Val'kyr down there have no longer an employer so to speak, meaning she can still get new ones.
    Its your headcannon/wishful thinking. We have zero evidences for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    And she couldn't do even it. Felbats was attacking Varian also + ground forces. What you trying to say? Stop bubbling.
    oh no there were more than 5 bats! There were a ton of bats, she was shooting them, but obviously there were more She had her job to clear the skies, Varians job was to kill Gul'dan

How floating through wall can kill Genn? Like serious? And this banshee scream. I didn't saw a single time when she use it outside W3. Counter question - how Sylvanas can counter bullet in head?
    float through a wall when he jumps at her, pop back out and shoot him, or just keep doing that until hes tired, basically kiting to the extreme.

I didn't saw a single time when she use it outside W3.
    That line of thinking doesnt work at all, its like saying Thrall couldnt level a castle because the only time he did it was in lord of the clans. She used it in the Arthas book as well. She hasn't used it in any large encounter I assume, that it hurts any living near her not just foe, or she just prefers the bow.

Counter question - how Sylvanas can counter bullet in head?
    by being more than 5 feet away from a blunderbuss or rifle.

We talk about Genn not whole Alliance. And yes you talking about duty quotes from dungeon not quest.
    Genn , his forces and the Alliance players are the only Alliance she has run into.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-11-25 at 03:21 PM.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    And this banshee scream. I didn't saw a single time when she use it outside W3.
    Do the worgen starting zone then, she stops the player and the Gilnean army in the capital with it.

It was a cursed bullet and the same thing as Genn, dying obviously, but unlike him she can still come back at least once

- - - Updated - - -

What? Sylvanas have not so many Valkyries left - sooner or later she and forsaken will run out of them. And how they start replenish their loses in numbers? How Sylvanas will avoid death next time?
    The primary Val'kyr can spawn lesser ones, which can bring back forsaken, meaning they are not even remotely threatened at the moment.

Its your headcannon/wishful thinking. We have zero evidences for it.
    Why is it so unlikely those Val'kyr despise Odyn just as much as Helya did, so why wouldn't some of them join up with Sylvanas? Still the Pc did Sylvanas a great service by killing Helya, since she no longer has a debt to pay.

Sylvanas learns on her mistakes? Yea sure. Varimathas - Godfrey disagree with you.
    Because being betrayed twice totally means one doesn't learn from mistakes. Because other than betrayal these situations are completely comparable with Godfrey also being a demon and all.

Its only your opinion. Like i said if Blizzard would want Genn kill Sylvanas he will kill her.
    Which doesn't negate the small chances of that happening. "But Blizzard can do X if they want to" is terrible argument in general, even more so as a counterargument to something being improbable.

Learn some lore. Gilneas left Alliance after 2nd War and before 3rd. Same did Stromgarde. And they had good reasons to quite. You can't blame them.
    First of all, we've struck irony mother lode. Also, learn some basic reading comprehension. The post you replied to didn't even mention the word "Alliance".

Haha. Come one. Wear off this edge lord hat.
    Are you implying @Zulkhan was wearing you on his head?

Maybe you should admit what Genn didn't go for throat when Sylvanas shot him with arrow? Its clearly what Genn was aiming for lantern. Its reason why he got shot.
    What difference does it make what he was aiming for? He was still shot before he reached Sylvanas.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post

Of the nine Val'kyr that pledged themselves to Sylvanas after she sudoku'd off Icecrown, only four remain. Her entire reason for subjugating Eyir was to produce more Valkyr because her resources are finite. The valkyr in Stormheim and Helheim since Helya's death are pledged to Odyn, and with Eyir in the picture it is unlikely (though not impossible) any will turn to Sylvanas of their own will. The significance of Genn thwarting her plan to make Eyir submit is that her resources remain finite. Valkyr do not last forever, especially if they have to resurrect her again. This is what Genn meant when he said he took her future.
    Last edited by turboether; 2016-11-25 at 03:31 PM.

He never said floating through a wall to kill Genn. He said exactly the opposite. How can Genn kill her if She chooses to float through a wall?

Secondly, she uses her Banshee Scream in the comics, more than once. Her Banshee Scream is also described in the Ultimate Visual Guide.

Not to mention that during the Battle For Undercity questline, one of the buffs that we receive that powers us up is exactly her "singing".

How can Genn counter arrow in head?

Contrary to Genn, Sylvannas is literally described as one of the best (if not the best) Ranger to ever lived. One of her "known" achievements is being able to hit a bird, in the eye, while it's flying.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    Of the nine Val'kyr that pledged themselves to Sylvanas after she sudoku'd off Icecrown, only four remain. Her entire reason for subjugating Eyir was to produce more Valkyr because her resources are finite. The valkyr in Stormheim and Helheim since Helya's death are pledged to Odyn, and with Eyir in the picture it is unlikely (though not impossible) any will turn to Sylvanas of their own will. The significance of Genn thwarting her plan to make Eyir submit is that her resources remain finite. Valkyr do not last forever, especially if they have to resurrect her again.
    I am well aware of it, it doesn't change the fact that Genn merely made certain status quo still remains, and that is simply no big victory. Heck the only real progress he made was undone by the players, because we killed helya. Rendering her debt inconsequential and has opened the possibillity of a few hellheim Val'kyr joining her, because they hate Odyn's guts and have no more place to go.

So the entire conflict was once again utterly pointless, because two idiots engaged in a pissing contest and neither really got what they wanted.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2016-11-25 at 03:38 PM.

Worgens don't gives a fuck to it.
    If they like being rag dolls, I suppose.

Where it was at Broken Shore? I mean Sylvanas had perfect opportunity and setup to headshot Gul'dan.
    Busy with endless swarm of Felbats?

The only poison what can affect worgen is the one with wolfbane plant. I'm doubt Sylvanas even know about existing this plant.
    Where has it been stated Worgen are only affected by Wolfsbane? They have a weakness to that, doesn't mean they are immune to other poisons. And Forsaken gather it in Silverpine.

What can do any capable rogue/hunter/warlock. "OP" treats i would say.
    Yeah, because Vanish and Camouflage are totally parts of lore and not game mechanics.

lets pretend for a moment you was being serious
    To quote you: top kek. I told you before, you don't appear as witty as you think you do when you use other people's words against them if you don't have a clue about the topic.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-11-25 at 03:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    i just can't wait until sylvanas becomes a raid boss
    I don't ever wanna see her killed she's the best and sexiest ever on horde side,
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

7+ Year Old Account
    she used it in the Arthas book as well. She hasnt used it in any large encounter probably because I assume it hurts any living near her, not just foe, or she just prefers the bow
    Stormheim cinematic. She didn't used it when Genn forced her to melee. And come on - maybe i'm should start list Genn's abilities from Storm of Heroes too?

by being more than 5 feet away from a blunderbuss or rifle
    And?

Genn , his forces and the Alliance players are the only Alliance she has run into.
    So what? Genn the only one who was in cinematic from Alliance side and it was Genn who destroyed lantern. Eyir still own Genn a rescue.

It was a cursed bullet and the same thing as Genn, dying obviously, but unlike him she can still come back at least once
    We talking about 1v1 fight.

Fun thing - it wasn't posted to you. Stop being so cocky.
    It being not addressed at Friendly doesn't make it not ironic.

Oh come on. Shot from ridge with terrific accuracy with a bow will take less time and effort. Plus its was Sylvanas who yelled - shut up Wrynn and kill bastard - when she herself had great setup to make headshot with terrific accuracy with a bow. Lo'Gosh atleast died trying to kill Gul'dan when half dead body run like coward.
    When did Sylvanas run like a coward? She was executing the order of her Warchief. Her facial expressions don't indicate her being all that much for that idea either. And Felbats still kept the Dark Rangers busy as per the cinematic. Perhaps if Alliance got the Gunship from the getgo to clear the sky, Sylvanas would have an opportunity to shoot Gul'dan (though he most likely had protective spells). But since the Horde ranged forces had to babysit the Alliance, she did not have such an opportunity.

Again, no substantiation for average Rogue or Hunter being able to turn invisible. Mages are debatable. Warlocks rarely drain life directly out of their enemies in combat either. And none of these classes can turn incorporeal at will.

Because you're clueless.

Which is precisely why she trashtalks both factions in Halls of Valor.

Stormheim cinematic. She didn't used it when Genn forced her to melee. And come on - maybe i'm should start list Genn's abilities from Storm of Heroes too?
    Again she used it ingame, in Gilneas. Stopping the player and the army at his/her back

So what? Genn the only one who was in cinematic from Alliance side and it was Genn who destroyed lantern. Eyir still own Genn a rescue.
    Eyir is rather bitchy, she owes him, whether she thinks the same way remains to be seen and then again she is bound to the will of the man child in charge of the halls of valor, who seems to have no problem with the entire situation. Recruiting the very character trying to get her bound to Sylvanas.

We talking about 1v1 fight.
    Considering all their canon abillities I put my money on the bigger idiot of the two, meaning Sylvanas. Her list of abillities is just a tad longer than genn's.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why is it so unlikely those Val'kyr despise Odyn just as much as Helya did, so why wouldn't some of them join up with Sylvanas?
    Still its your theory/wishful thinking. Zero evidences.

Because being betrayed twice totally means one doesn't learn from mistakes. Because other than betrayal these situations are completely comparable with Godfrey also being a demon and all.
    Varimathas was with her enemies and then she save him near and he betrayed her. Same happened with Godfrey.

First of all, we've struck irony mother lode. Also, learn some basic reading comprehension. The post you replied to didn't even mention the word "Alliance".
    Guy said something like Gilneas deserve what they got after leaving Lordaeron to Scourge during 3rd war. learn some basic reading comprehension

Are you implying @Zulkhan was wearing you on his head?
    Top kek. You so cocky as fuck.

What difference does it make what he was aiming for? He was still shot before he reached Sylvanas.
    I meant what Genn open himself for shot because he was aiming to get lantern. If he goes for Sylvanas throat i'm doubt Sylvanas even made that shot.

He never said floating through a wall to kill Genn. He said exactly the opposite. How can Genn kill her if She chooses to float through a wall?

Secondly, she uses her Banshee Scream in the comics, more than once. Her Banshee Scream is also described in the Ultimate Visual Guide.

Not to mention that during the Battle For Undercity questline, one of the buffs that we receive that powers us up is exactly her "singing".
    We talking about how Sylvanas have some OP treats that gives her 99% rate of success in duel against Genn. Still waiting when someone list atleast one.

To quote you: top kek. I told you before, you don't appear as witty as you think you do when you use other people's words against them if you don't have a clue about the topic.
    And you not so smart as you think. Your fanaticism and personal attacks in post makes you fun.