Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How many mythic+ Maw of Souls do you think the playerbase has done?

Anyone else curious in knowing just how many MoS mythic+s have been done since grinding it for AP became popular? Would love to see Blizz post that number somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I used to look at the gear in top logs and think "oh hey this must be my best is slot since every player seems to be using it"

...... Nope its just titanforged gear dropped from MoS

that being said I still apply to every maw run I possibly can

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I haven't done any mythic dungeons. Can't find the motivation to look for a group that might yell at me if I screw up once.
    Believe in yourself!
    You aren't missing much tho, M+ is a snorefest.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I haven't done any mythic dungeons. Can't find the motivation to look for a group that might yell at me if I screw up once.
    that is the average attitude of people in dungeons indeed , if you make a small mistake you get kicked from the party, i stay out of dungeons for the same reason unless real friends invite me and drag me along.

at least a dozen
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcbenchpress View Post
    at least a dozen
    bout tree fiddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Anyone else curious in knowing just how many MoS mythic+s have been done since grinding it for AP became popular? Would love to see Blizz post that number somewhere.
    could be over 9000

http://mythic.artifactpower.info/

Ask owner of this website. I would say it's ~20k.

Deleted
    79 MoS +. And I couldn't get a better version of Memento of Angerboda than 850

I guess 200 with my usual boosting group (from +2 to +10)

I tanked a fun run with some friends on my dk, think it's my overall 5th MoS m+ and I end up getting a 875 memento. Thats better than getting a legendary!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueAbstract View Post

did a quick check; total mythics and mythic+ done in my db of 858.696 characters (all updated within last 7 days): 33.870.130

maw of souls: 5.543.505

thats 16,36% which is definitely over average but not by that far

Quote Originally Posted by TrueAbstract View Post
    http://mythic.artifactpower.info/

I'm not sure how accurate that is. Wow progress has me at 341 completed mythic+ while that website has me at 236.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How exactly is 16.36% "over average"? Maybe I just suck at math
    the instance in the middle, percentage-wise, is lower than MoS....

i also suck at math
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

There are 10 dungeons in Legion. You would then expect an average of 10%. 16.36%>10%

Probably a lot. I've done BRH, NL, DHT and Eye more frequently than Maw, oddly enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I'm not sure how accurate that is. Wow progress has me at 341 completed mythic+ while that website has me at 236.
    Wowprogress is notoriously miscalculating, to be honest I have no clue how they come to these numbers. You can simply check in your own statistics how often you killed each boss and sum that up, that's what my page does.

The number that wowprogress uses is in your statistics array aswell, but it's not known to what it is connected as the achievementCriteria its related to is not "known", as in, its a pure assumption that it's the mythic+ number.

plus you can cross check, does it make sense that I did 108 (my number from check.artifactpower. info/?c=Xepheris&r=EU&s=Blackmoore minus the one from wowprogress wowprogress. com/character/eu/blackmoore/xepheris) normal mythics? not at all, it's a weekly lockout and have done a single normal mythic since the release of mythic+. now I didnt find a reliable source on when m+ was released, but quite sure it was still in september. so by wowprogress logic, even if the m+ release was the last week of september, I'm supposed to have done 25+ normal mythics each week. nope, plain wrong.

it's sadly impossible to separate mythic kills from mythic+ kills but I think we can safely assume that most kills come from mythic+. the db I have my number from tracks Violet Hold aswell which doesnt have m+, so the overall number is off in two ways.

I guess overall its like 14%, whilst 11,11 (100/9) would be average.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Probably a lot. I've done BRH, NL, DHT and Eye more frequently than Maw, oddly enough.
    Well, if you aren't part of a carry group, I'd say that is normal. There is no reason to risk your MoS keystone with a pub you put together when there are 890+ people willing to carry you through it.

Quote Originally Posted by xepheris View Post
    Wowprogress is notoriously miscalculating, to be honest I have no clue how they come to these numbers. You can simply check in your own statistics how often you killed each boss and sum that up, that's what my page does.

The number that wowprogress uses is in your statistics array aswell, but it's not known to what it is connected as the achievementCriteria its related to is not "known", as in, its a pure assumption that it's the mythic+ number.

plus you can cross check, does it make sense that I did 108 (my number from check.artifactpower. info/?c=Xepheris&r=EU&s=Blackmoore minus the one from wowprogress wowprogress. com/character/eu/blackmoore/xepheris) normal mythics? not at all, it's a weekly lockout and have done a single normal mythic since the release of mythic+. now I didnt find a reliable source on when m+ was released, but quite sure it was still in september. so by wowprogress logic, even if the m+ release was the last week of september, I'm supposed to have done 25+ normal mythics each week. nope, plain wrong.
    236 just seems like a really low number for me. 341 seems more plausible. Is it possible the statistics from the armory are not complete and wow progress is using the activity feed instead?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    bout tree fiddy?
    Or maybe 420?