Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    But they have opened the gate to hell! The voices....haunting me....
    You are just playing too much wow those are old god whispers
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm a geologist, and over the years I spent some time (tho I mostly work in an office nowadays) in mines, mine shafts, tunnel and caves.

Contrary to what people think, the earth isn't a static unmoving silent thing. Underground water, pockets of air, moving air, geological activity can and do all produce a wide range of sounds. If there is no drilling or any other activity those sounds can be both quite noticeable and eerie. What we heard in that video sounds to me like the echo of some of the sounds produced by small amounts of water moving. Water underground doesn't always flow in continuous streams so sometimes the sound can even come and go. The reason why it is only heard in specific areas of the mine is because it is an echo sound mostly contained and localized the shafts acoustics.

Expressions like rocks sighing, whispering or breathing exist for a reason.
    Thanks! I slowed the audio down and it sounds a lot less like whispers, so this is probably the most likely situation.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy did an audio analysis which is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Thanks! I slowed the audio down and it sounds a lot less like whispers, so this is probably the most likely situation.

This guy did an audio analysis which is interesting.
    As I suspected basically, it's the echo of something. My bet is still water. It could be air or earth movement, but to me it really sounds like something water would cause.

Air usually creates a constant sound, it whistles and it might have cadence but it's a very constant sound. Geological movement tends to be quick and loud, there are some phenomenon that can last minutes on end, but those are like a rumbling murmur.

Water on the other hand just does whatever the fuck it wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope.

10char

15+ Year Old Account
    That sounds so awesomely demonic. Hopefully someone goes back there and investigates it further with some good equipment.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Yeah. Whispering seemed so loud, like it was close to the recording equipment. Which is suspicious in itself.

You can pick up some phrases, though. Some of it might be in a different language, possibly? Not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

But he's at Trump Tower at the moment.
    Why not stalins ghost? Or is he at bernies house, OH SNAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Why not stalins ghost? Or is he at bernies house, OH SNAP
    Bernie is obviously currently being possessed by Karl Marx, Stalin will have to try again later

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    What's more likely, that ghosts exist or that people are delusional and retarded?
    I personally think that if ghosts really existed, we would have more concrete video footage by now. Everyone has a camera on their cell phone.

Then again, stranger things have happened, like Trump becoming president.

10+ Year Old Account
    But he's at Trump Tower at the moment.
    Look, I know Bannon doesn't look great, and his lack of heart isn't encouraging, but he is neither dead, nor a ghost :P

OT: IDK, it's not the cameramen because he's talking over it. Unless he's the world's best ventriloquist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely?

Water. The reverberation of water dripping through miles of tunnels can make weird noises.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would have been better if he stopped moving but you did hear it get a bit louder the more steps he took forward. Was till hard to hear past "Do you hear that?" and loud crunching foot steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I've actually met one guy who was drilling that hole. Dude said it is frustrating as fuck when people are only interested in hearing about the rumours and not the actual research. Poor guy lol.
    Didn't that hole only go around seven miles down?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    In scary whispery voice

"you no take candle"
    hahaha yep

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    In scary whispery voice

"you no take candle"
    This won the thread

Nope, doesn't sound fake at all.

And I'm sure the flashlight shilling is just a coincidence.

/s

15+ Year Old Account
    Then again, stranger things have happened, like Trump becoming president.
    I lul'd so hard xD

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

It sounds edited... Like metallicy generic whispering you'd use in a lower grade horror movie or vidyagame.

I think this is just a big ad for this flashlight. Look at the description, he has purchase links to it and everything. He says it's a review, but watch the video and the entire thing seems more like an ad listing all the features of the flashlight, than review outlining what he might like/dislike about the flashlight

This really seems like a video made especially for the audience of this youtube channel with a product placement ad. I mean, think about it. He goes to an abandoned mine in the middle of a rainy night to review a flashlight. It's like the setup to a cheesy campfire story.

The channel seems to be dedicated to to exploring abandoned mines, and there are several videos on the channel that feature creepy sounds in mines.

Could be somebody jacking off......
    /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I'm hearing scary whisper noises, and now my YouTube channel has more subscribers and you should really use this coupon code and buy stuff. Did I get that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Hey I'm hearing scary whisper noises, and now my YouTube channel has more subscribers and you should really use this coupon code and buy stuff. Did I get that right?
    Well, he has several years' worth of very normal to boring mine exploration videos. So if it's a hoax or he decided to sell out, he did so recently.