Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    one thing that stood out to me is you're not clipping your EP so most of your envenoms are not getting the 15% dmg boost. on average, ST quick fights you'll clip about 15 but on your log you did about 4.

I don't know what crit % you have but that usually means you need more crit
    with clip you mean pool energy before rupture/envenom so you still have EP up for the next 4cp-6cp envenom?

Hello guys.
    I have a quick question, I'm a little lost here with EP/AP.
    For of all, I main sub rogue, but even with the 35th point in weapon and without boots I think I'll do maybe more on ST (for Guarm M) as a sin rogue. I have leg bracers (for sub crit / mastery on it) and Ravenholdt ring, my ilvl is 886+.
    My question is what are my stats goals ? Should I max mastery ? Crit ? Should I aim for 40% and 100% mastery ? What is the general rule ? Because I can't find a good combo, simcraft change everytime I change a piece of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaluna View Post
    Hello guys.
    I have a quick question, I'm a little lost here with EP/AP.
    For of all, I main sub rogue, but even with the 35th point in weapon and without boots I think I'll do maybe more on ST (for Guarm M) as a sin rogue. I have leg bracers (for sub crit / mastery on it) and Ravenholdt ring, my ilvl is 886+.
    My question is what are my stats goals ? Should I max mastery ? Crit ? Should I aim for 40% and 100% mastery ? What is the general rule ? Because I can't find a good combo, simcraft change everytime I change a piece of gear.
    Hey man, lots of varied opinions on the best ratio, but in general aim for low 40s crit and 110 mastery. its fine to sac a bit of mastery for more crit, but not visa versa. 45 crit feels really good, but dipping much below 100 mastery really hurts AP. this is with fishbrul, with Mastery food you get more leeway.

Deleted
    so i am thinking of making a sin rogue but i saw that according to simcraft we spend half of our time waiting...is this true? i mean i know its not an unusual thing for energy classes to have some downtime but half of the time sin spends waiting?
    if you had not guessed it yet...i dont like empty gcds very much :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tvp6987 View Post
    Does sim and pawn show vers a few points higher than crit for you guys? I'm 879 equipped 40% crit, 105% mast, 6% vers. If I swapped out what the Sims are suggesting I'll be 35% crit 88% mast,9% vers. It doesn't sound right? Ap/EP spec
    If you are using EoC trinket then at 40% crit you have around 50% muti crit rate which is what you try to aim for, at that number vers is worth more dps per point but if you dropped your crit down to 35% then crit would become better again, I'm sure if you swapped out 1-2 items lowering your crit a little then simmed again that crit would be higher again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by groceryguy View Post
    so i am thinking of making a sin rogue but i saw that according to simcraft we spend half of our time waiting...is this true? i mean i know its not an unusual thing for energy classes to have some downtime but half of the time sin spends waiting?
    if you had not guessed it yet...i dont like empty gcds very much :P
    Then sin rogue isn't for you. There is a lot of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisukaa View Post
    If you are using EoC trinket then at 40% crit you have around 50% muti crit rate which is what you try to aim for, at that number vers is worth more dps per point but if you dropped your crit down to 35% then crit would become better again, I'm sure if you swapped out 1-2 items lowering your crit a little then simmed again that crit would be higher again.
    I'm more curious about the vers over the mast. I thought it was idea to target over 100% mast as AP.

Quote Originally Posted by redv1per View Post
    Even with master poisoner?

Quote Originally Posted by redv1per View Post
    IF you have enough crit you dont wait alot if at all....... I generally get 4 CP per mutilate so I can just envenom and keep EP up.

I just got the legendary cloak for assassination and I was wondering if this should change the way I aoe? Should I be "pooling" the buff during aoe now or continue spamming it like I have been as I apply ruptures?

Quote Originally Posted by Terces View Post
    I just got the legendary cloak for assassination and I was wondering if this should change the way I aoe? Should I be "pooling" the buff during aoe now or continue spamming it like I have been as I apply ruptures?
    Would still be better to use Fok for generation and spamming envenom to proc poison bombs, When I used the cloak I only used Fok at full stacks on bosses for a decent burst hit.

Deleted
    So ive been using simc for all my scale needs and found out that mastery is still the king even with +120% using AP

But here is the thing, just swaping around some crit/mastery items that i have for crit/vers ive found this

Mastery - 120.13% AP DMG 33% (at 5 stacks) -42% (5 stacks with surge of toxins 6cp)
    Vers - 2.73%

Mastery - 109.50% AP DMG 32% -41%
    Vers - 5%

Mastery - 99.23% AP DMG 31%-39%
    Vers - 7.30%

As you can see if i go with 99% mastery and 7.3% vers i will do more dmg overall. The items swapped had almost same ilvl , and pawn with custom scales from 50k itinerations sims tell me i should go with mastery over vers. So am i missing something? is there any info about this?

Hey guys. Need a little help with my damage.

I cant seem to get a steady dps output on Ursoc or Nythendra. Mythic AND Heroic I just am struggling to keep my DPS above 400k (even if i get above that mark we wipe on it and kill it on the next try with me sitting on 370k dps or some shit...)

My logs from yesterdays Mythic EN run:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=4

My character is Vinteria - Silvermoon (cant access Armory now)

Relics are 865 +Rup dmg, 880 +Rup crit, 845 +Rup crit
    (I have 3 MA relics in my bag but i dont think its worth because they are all 835-855 ilvl and I dont have boots as of now)

My current Trinkets can be replaced by a 870 Appendages or 850 Memento, which are both in my bags resting.

Please I just cant seem to grasp why I suck so much on ST bosses. On Elereth and Dragons etc im perfectly fine tho....

Thanks in advance
    "Men, Women and Children. None were spared the masters wrath. Your Death will be no different" - Falric

What is the final verdict on Envenom cp usage when using EP ? I have seen so many different things been said lately that i have absolutely no clue anymore. I am using envenom with 3+ cp all the time to get high EP uptime

Today on Ursoc this gave me 72.24% ep uptime. Finished the fight at 409k dps in 874 ilvl and it only put me at 84th percentile in my ilvl. Meaning it is possible to do higher in my gear. So could i get more dps out of using envenom differently ?

How do you envenom ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    What is the final verdict on Envenom cp usage when using EP ? I have seen so many different things been said lately that i have absolutely no clue anymore. I am using envenom with 3+ cp all the time to get high EP uptime

Today on Ursoc this gave me 72.24% ep uptime. Finished the fight at 409k dps in 874 ilvl and it only put me at 84th percentile in my ilvl. Meaning it is possible to do higher in my gear. So could i get more dps out of using envenom differently ?

How do you envenom ?
    on ursoc its all how many poison bombs and blood of assassinated proc (and now if you have 35° point)
    i can log 43% or 80% with only a difference of 4 poison bomb

however try to do 2+,3+,4+ on a dummy for like 10 minutes then see the difference. but probably it wont be high

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tvp6987 View Post
    I'm more curious about the vers over the mast. I thought it was idea to target over 100% mast as AP.
    Looking over it again and i noticed he said for AP, not sure why he gets those weights, i assumed exan.

Seen a lot of people keep going on about how they do as good or even outdmg monks, dh's and frost dk's for aoe as assassination. Are they lying, playing with shit aoers or am i doing something terribly wrong ? i have no chance on keeping up with our monk or mm hunter in m+ 7-10. lower than 5 and there is no use even trying to aoe.

I am doing about 4-600k aoe on trash packs, they are doing on avarage 700k-1000k
    I can reach 800-900k if i am really lucky with bag procs, but on avarage its about 500k.

I use subterfuge and tab target 3 mobs with garrote. 3cp+ ruptures on 4 mobs and then fok+envenom spam. Reapplying rupture when i need to. Monk and hunter still outdps me easily on trash.

They can't touch me on singletarget however.

I think it is not possible without the right legys and lucky procs to come very close or even outdps monks and dh's, except the trash lasts very long.
    Monk and DH have very good burst aoe, hunter have a very good cleave+burst. As an assa rogue you will outdps them, when the trash last long because you can spread rupture, poisons and get procs in the fight, but for burst aoe these procs alone can't help.

Deleted
    Hey guys I need a little help with my AW. Atm I run 880,895and875 rup dmg relics - but I recently red about the 3 MA relics and got 3 with 860,845,845. Now with my new legendary boots I got this week I wondern if I should run the low ilvl MA relics since wpn dmg isn't as crucial in sin.

My stats are 122% Mastery 39% Crit 6% haste 2,5% vers with EP/AP build and 882ilvl

Deleted
    I have a little question about the crit soft cap like ~40%.

How is it possible to determine this number from a neutral and intelligent point of view. The strength of crit is not influenced by mechanics which makes this stat weaker or stronger at or until some point. In my calculations is crit the way to go, in best case you are using items with low mastery and high crit on it for max output. I created a lot of gear setups and tested them in Simulationcraft and AMR - the results are more or less the same. The strongest dps i have calculated has 88% mastery and 54% crit on it and this setup works for both ep/ex or ep/ap very well.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2016-12-10 at 05:24 PM.