Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It's impossible since there will always be people that just call all feedback givers "entitled crybabies" and basically initiate a shitstorm.

Deleted
    Bringing back to the actual topic: the legendary shoulders. I encourage you to go test for yourselves how awesomely OP they are. And try like i did with Three meta cd relics and enjoy a 1M10-30 meta cd.

Quote Originally Posted by OlorinOrigin View Post
    Bringing back to the actual topic: the legendary shoulders. I encourage you to go test for yourselves how awesomely OP they are. And try like i did with Three meta cd relics and enjoy a 1M10-30 meta cd.

I really want to, but I can't. If I do and those legendaries don't drop for me on live and I get some 50% leech chest, i'll insta uninstall.

I have ring + belt on live man. On PTR, with the full set, the ring and felblade, it s nowhere close to the feeling of the class on live . Deny that all you want, the only reason you say that is because you hate momentum. Ok, but it shouldn't perform less than a stationary spec because it is much more demanding. And much more fun.

If you do on PTR the damage you do on live, well.. your numbers don't add up because me and other dh friends with great gear see a considerable loss in DMG and fury generation and we have recount open all the time while testing back and forth live and PTR LOOKING AT THE NUMBERS. (fury / dmg / proc rate)
    Lost all credibility once you said Recount. Use logs or Details please.

Quote Originally Posted by kayusa View Post
    regardless of tooltip, it actually STILL resets blur. For the others in this topic, the demonic build is weak anyway, just get the nighthold trink, get lucky with shoulder legendary rng and gg, you're fcking set lol. Felblade + the 2 set legit caps your fury, there's such a big income that you can't even fel rush or tg inbetween because you're too busy fcking spamming CS rofl, if that"s not enough, just blade dance, y the time that's over you'll have a felblade proc or demonic blades proc aggain to spam CS with (sigh)
    This actually sounds fun.. I might have to log back on the PTR and give it a go.

Yeah if they stay that way I'll just swap classes. Otherwise I'll stay mad because they won't drop and when they finally will, blizz will just curbstomp it like the ring. No thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    The ring deserved the fucking nerf you morons. The fury generation needed to be baked into the class.

Any poor fucker without the ring is screwed. I'm one of them.
    I think you really need to stop insulting people. Reported.

The ring WAS nerfed to 1-12 on LIVE and that s enough. It s within 5% of the live non ring felblade.

The class is headed the right way now, the dmg is acutally ramping up in actual raw % to throughput not on balancing around 1 or 2 items.

Of course, shoulders need to be tuned. They are OP.

I swear it s the only class forum where i see that much whining about items. And don't give the it s OP rant . Other classes have it the same way; they don't whine every other hour.

In 2 months, when 1000ppl have looted the shoulders and beat you in logs, you will cry as well?

I mean cry all you want that an item is overtuned but don't insult the ppl using them or wanting them. That s way out of line.
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-12-08 at 09:13 AM.

The ring deserved the fucking nerf you morons. The fury generation needed to be baked into the class.

Any poor fucker without the ring is screwed. I'm one of them.
    WOW you are a angry dude. Well just for you to know it's sad tha DH are just getting nerfed after nerf and more nerfs. The ring was a bit too OP, true but the way the wanted to nerf it was too much. I think a nerf to the ring was in order but they should buff our baseline abilities since you don't have the ring your are screwed and thats not fun. Also we have a single dps spec we should be top middle not low middle on the 7.1.5. But that my opinion.

Deleted
    THE FURY GENERATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN BAKED INTO THE CLASS.

On 7.1.5 PTR you are fury starved unless you have the fucking ring. How is this hard for you to understand?

I want buffs. WE NEED ST BUFFS. The nerf to the ring didn't need to be reverted. You all bitched and whined for the wrong thing you morons.

It needed to be BAKED IN.
    I don't deal with troublemakers. Done enough of it. Reported again for swearing. Cheers

I don't deal with troublemakers. Done enough of it. Reported again for swearing. Cheers
    Reported for abusing the report system due to reporting people that disagree with you. Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

On 7.1.5 PTR you are fury starved unless you have the fucking ring. How is this hard for you to understand?

I want buffs. WE NEED ST BUFFS. The nerf to the ring didn't need to be reverted. You all bitched and whined for the wrong thing you morons.

I agree. It does need baked in, or our fury gen buffed. I know sims are not reliable but on a 5 min fight my activity log says 90 secs of waiting. With ring, it's nearly 30 seconds. PTR does not correct this (as you are replacing fel rush generating fury for another fury generator).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    Reported for abusing the report system due to reporting people that disagree with you. Cheers.
    Great. Another one. Disagree all you want, but insult after insult and i don't even need to consider your post.

LIVE ring is 5% dps more than the felblade spec, if you re doing less than that, then i suggest looking at your logs.

Great. Another one. Disagree all you want, but insult after insult and i don't even need to consider your post.

LIVE ring is 5% dps more than the felblade spec, if you re doing less than that, then i suggest looking at your logs.
    You think this is about damage? LAWL. Read my post above as I do not wish to repeat myself.

Deleted
    LOL. Then please post elsewhere because that's the metric we re considering to tune / rate legendaries.

If you want QOL changes then i suggest making a post about it. Numberwise the 1-12 version is a 5% increase in dmg which is balanced.

Or you could just wait for 7.1.5 and your set bonus and the final tuning pass.
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-12-08 at 12:42 PM.

LOL. Then please post elsewhere because that's the metric we re considering to tune / rate legendaries.

If you want QOL changes then i suggest making a post about it. Numberwise the 1-12 version is a 5% increase in dmg which is balanced.

Or you could just wait for 7.1.5 and your set bonus and the final tuning pass.
    So because an argument goes against what you say, I should make a new thread? You just want people here that agree with you? That would accomplish nothing but boost idiotology.

Deleted
    So because an argument goes against what you say, I should make a new thread? You just want people here that agree with you? That would accomplish nothing but boost idiotology.
    It s a topic about the legendary shoulders friend. You are the one off topic. I discuss constructive posts. Pardon me for not acknowledging the baking in argument which i have seen 1000 times . Broken record. No numbers. No logs.

Yes, that's exactly what he wants. You think OP is here for a balanced discussion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Well all i see is ppl not discussing the actual numbers i give them and raging against an obvious overnerf that has been tuned back.

Meanwhile you conveniently ignore the legendary shoulders which is the topic.

Deleted
    Only the combo with the belt is 10% bonus. Do your homework. And i m not the one whot got an infraction buddy.

Ang good job for advocating swearing. And if you think moderating my post because i dont want to see abuses is actual worth reporting. Be my guest
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-12-08 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted

I want buffs. WE NEED ST BUFFS. The nerf to the ring didn't need to be reverted. You all bitched and whined for the wrong thing you idiots.

In the current 7.1.5 build you aren't fury starved (provided you go for felblade) in this case tier 1 is basically 'choose your fury regen talent' which is kinda..baked into your talents then so to speak thus in the class and not in the items. You barely fury starve on the ptr atm and if you do, you're just mindlessly spamming chaos strike, or/and are extremely unlucky with demon blade's proc. Fel mastery is practically nerfed with the blur reset so I wouldn't even compare the amount of fury you can regen with it since It's heavily affected by haste, which fel mastery is not. Is the shoulder op? Meh, I guess you could say that the class is just being balanced around it so It'll be on the same level as the ring is now. idk, don't have actual numbers, simcraft is completely unreliable on ptr so..

I dont think you understand my meaning of the word broken Sir. I mean : they are OP.
    Then FFS use the word OP you dumb retard?! Jesus fucking christ man? Saying 1 thing but meaning a whole other? Come on... Please? /facepalm !

Some kids shouldn't be allowed in this game or even on the internet for that matter! Jesus fucking christ man......................

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-12-08 at 02:59 PM.