Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Wait a second... "racist against everybody who isn't a white human" is in the official Star Wars lore? Or everyone involved with making Star Wars just cast all white actors and actresses because that's what everyone did back then? I'm confused.

How can people literally turn any subject into a race argument? What?
    It isn't. Official lore is all human = good and alien = bad. It's been brought up and ignored multiple times. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Anybody with even an ounce of knowledge about the Star Wars universe knows the Empire are horribly racist against everybody who isn't a white human. Its kind of why Thrawn was such an impressive character.

Also they are incredibly obviously Nazis.
    And boom you are WRONG learn your star wars lore, the empire hates ALIENS they accept all humans. Stormtroopers consist of imperial citizens no matter what color so stop with the bullshit PLEASE. White people playing in the old movies during the 70-80s is just classic USA at that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Except Lucas himself even compared the rise of the Emperor to that of Hitler.

http://www.starwars.com/news/from-wo...e-of-an-empire

Unless we're saying Lucas isn't canon? I'm sure there are plenty of other quotes. I spent literally 10 seconds googling that to find the quote right rom him.
    So you not only can't comprehend the difference between influences and canon, but also between similarities and equals. Hint: their rise of power being similar doesn't make them carbon copies. Any other brainfarts you got in store?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    It isn't. Official lore is all human = good and alien = bad. It's been brought up and ignored multiple times. :-P
    I figured this person was spewing biased BS, but haven't read the lore for Star Wars. Thanks for confirming that for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    So you not only can't comprehend the difference between influences and canon, but also between similarities and equals. Hint: their rise of power being similar doesn't make them carbon copies. Any other brainfarts you got in store?
    lol is that really what you're going with?

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    So if you're a good conspirator and politician, the society you run will be xenophobic?

Nixx convinced me with the Sith idealogy about purebloods + it being a precursor to the galactic empire.

But this is just plain retarded.
    Just a FYI, Sith purebloods aren't humans, which if anything lessens the xenophobia of the Old Republic-period empires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

...except plenty of people label themselves as alt-right. The media didn't even invent the term, they did themselves. And they did so because being a white supremacist is, shockingly, not popular anymore.
    Shh, those people are plants by the Liberal media, in collaboration with The Clinton's and the Muslim brotherhood to promote false flag attacks. #wakeupmmochampion

Boy the left wing sure is desparate to shove their marxist agenda down everyones throats with these movies, but dont notice it or some genius on MMOC will get mad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    And boom you are WRONG learn your star wars lore, the empire hates ALIENS they accept all humans. Stormtroopers consist of imperial citizens no matter what color so stop with the bullshit PLEASE. White people playing in the old movies during the 70-80s is just classic USA at that time.
    Umm no he's correct. the Whole anti Alien thing is similar to whole big Purity thing Germany had going on with White Aryan people back in Hitler's day. It's not the same to be sure but it's similar.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Actually it shows Trump supporters aren't stupid and won't give money to leftist assholes in Hollywood who insult them.

Enjoy the next 8 years, OP. It's going to be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Boy the left wing sure is desparate to shove their marxist agenda down everyones throats with these movies, but dont notice it or some genius on MMOC will get mad
    What marxist agenda would that be.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Actually it shows Trump supporters aren't stupid and won't give money to leftist assholes in Hollywood who insult them.

Enjoy the next 8 years, OP.
    'Member when these people said the same for Force Awakens and it made billions of dollars?

Keep protesting movies and cereal. You're as goofy as the SJWs you malign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Yeah that boycott of Hamilton is sure doing a number.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    OKay, i'll bite.

How are a bunch of Jango Fett clones white supremacists?
    Because they all wear white uniforms DUHHHHHHH.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Also "boycotted" Starbucks by having them write "Trump" on their cups when they buy something.
    That was good, but I don't think anything will top them throwing away the cereal they already bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Umm no he's correct. the Whole anti Alien thing is similar to whole big Purity thing Germany had going on with White Aryan people back in Hitler's day. It's not the same to be sure but it's similar.
    Actually, it's exactly as the guy you quoted said, you even admitted as much right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    What marxist agenda would that be.
    Why dont you tell us, youre part of the team

'Member when these people said the same for Force Awakens and it made billions of dollars?
    Member when people said Trump wouldn't be president? I voted for Trump, and I'm still gonna go see star wars. Not good to generalize, just like I know all of the left isn't feminism and welfare gulping lowlifes. Everyone is different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    Actually, it's exactly as the guy you quoted said, you even admitted as much right here.
    No, what I said was Lucas was influenced by what happened in Germany to make his franchse called Starwars. That's what Krazy and I have been trying to say.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Just a FYI, Sith purebloods aren't humans, which if anything lessens the xenophobia of the Old Republic-period empires.
    Meh.

It's like I said before. I casually watched the movies growing up. My dad loved them and Star Trek. I watched the prequels and then the old movies. I also watched the Old Clone Wars series on Toonami.

I'm not that big into Star Wars. I like it in its own right, but never understood its cult following.

This is a pretty fun thread overall learning about stuff though.