Poll: Do you think FFXV will sell 10 million copys.

Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Couldn't give a rats ass what I'm playing on tbh. PC or console. Enjoy both. Enjoy sitting on my couch with Diablo 3, FF14, Last of Us, Ratchet and Clank and so on. Enjoy sitting at my keyboard for some MMOs to and a few other games. Main thing for me is I enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Eh... I don't want to engage any further than what I've said but it's not "thanks to consoles" that I get to play Witcher 3 or Deus Ex. Dividing the gaming community into several fragments is the reason why I don't get to enjoy every game. I don't want to own 10 devices (and waste money on the same thing that is barely different from each other) so I can play everything, even though they would all work on the PC just fine.

And if you really need proof to realize that skill-limits, UI issues and all that kind of stuff is due to consoles in 2016/2017, then I don't know what to say.
    So no proof then...though so.

Seriously take the console bashing somewhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Couldn't give a rats ass what I'm playing on tbh. PC or console. Enjoy both. Enjoy sitting on my couch with Diablo 3, FF14, Last of Us, Ratchet and Clank and so on. Enjoy sitting at my keyboard for some MMOs to and a few other games. Main thing for me is I enjoy it.
    Yep I enjoy all worlds and if it wasn't for consoles some games wouldn't get made and the same can be said for PC.

Each have pros and cons over the other and ill leave it at that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So no proof then...though so.

Seriously take the console bashing somewhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep I enjoy all worlds and if it wasn't for consoles some games wouldn't get made and the same can be said for PC.

Each have pros and cons over the other and ill leave it at that.

*sigh* stop being stupid. Take your delusions somewhere else please. It doesn't take long to realize when a UI is made with controllers in mind and when not. Or skill limits are in place because it wouldn't allow the game to work properly on consoles (the division)

Proof would be FF14 btw. Now that I've given proof (you know, a game where the devs actually said that the reason for bad thing X and bad thing Y is consoles holding them back - but with nicer words of course), what will you do? Other than ignoring it of course.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-12-16 at 05:00 PM.

*sigh* stop being stupid. Take your delusions somewhere else please. It doesn't take long to realize when a UI is made with controllers in mind and when not.

Proof would be FF14 btw. Now that I've given proof, what will you do? Other than ignoring it of course.
    Nice argument calling others stupid. UI doesn't equal made games easy'er and FFXIV was the worse example u can use since it supports KB&M on Console.

You can take ur console bashing somewhere else. Go make a thread for it on reddit, you can ur "PC master race" group can have a circle jerk there.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

*sigh* stop being stupid. Take your delusions somewhere else please. It doesn't take long to realize when a UI is made with controllers in mind and when not. Or skill limits are in place because it wouldn't allow the game to work properly on consoles (the division)

Proof would be FF14 btw. Now that I've given proof (you know, a game where the devs actually said that the reason for bad thing X and bad thing Y is consoles holding them back - but with nicer words of course), what will you do? Other than ignoring it of course.
    Uhm FF14 can be played with a keyboard and mouse on PS4 and PS3 support is gone soon anyway. Also it has a shit ton of abilities and plays fine on a controller. It was developed with both in mind. Also again the version that is holding them back is being removed soon anyway. PS4 holds nothing back. So the moment PS3 support drops they will have a lot more freedom to do what they want. Inventory space, better graphics and possibly seamless zones. However I doubt they will fix older zones to be seamless for a long time because they have stated that is hardcoded in. A bit like bagspace in WoW. Ingame addons as well were spoken about briefly when PS3 support goes.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-16 at 05:04 PM.

Uhm FF14 can be played with a keyboard and mouse on PS4 and PS3 support is gone soon anyway. Also it has a shit ton of abilities and plays fine on a controller. It was developed with both in mind. Also again the version that is holding them back is being removed soon anyway. PS4 holds nothing back.
    I need to go back to FFXIV and play it before the new expansion comes out

Deleted
    Uhm FF14 can be played with a keyboard and mouse on PS4 and PS3 support is gone soon anyway. Also it has a shit ton of abilities and plays fine on a controller. It was developed with both in mind. Also again the version that is holding them back is being removed soon anyway. PS4 holds nothing back. So the moment PS3 support drops they will have a lot more freedom to do what they want. Inventory Space, better graphics and possibly seamless zones.
    Nice argument calling others stupid. UI doesn't equal made games easy'er and FFXIV was the worse example u can use since it supports KB&M on Console.
    What you are saying has nothing to do with what I said though.
    M+KB support doesn't mean shit if the game is designed to work without them or if they are not required. The one who suffers from it is the system and control scheme that has to give in to something inferior.

You can ignore the truth as much as you like, doesn't change the fact that some people will dislike consoles for what they are and what they cause.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-12-16 at 05:07 PM.

M+KB support doesn't mean shit if it's designed for them to work even if they are not required.
    And it works just fine with a controller despite the large amount of buttons. W Cross Hotbar has dealt with that. Yes the PS3 version does limit it but it's going soon anyway with the release of Patch 4.0.

M+KB support doesn't mean shit if it's designed for them to work even if they are not required.
    What you are saying makes zero sense and is just console bashing. Take it to reddit....

Deleted
    And it works just fine with a controller despite the large amount of buttons. W Cross Hotbar has dealt with that. Yes the PS3 version does limit it but it's going soon anyway with the release of Patch 4.0.
    One more time...

It's not about it not working with a controller, it's about working less good because it has to work with the controler too....

What you are saying makes zero sense and is just console bashing. Take it to reddit....
    You are just being slow. Since the last sentence was less clear than the others before it, I'll say it again:

If the game has to work with Controllers, it doesn't matter if it's supports KB+Mouse (that's exactly what the PC versions are looking at). The UI remains the same, and it's going to be a "Controller UI" with unnecessary layers and extremely long lists (for example).

It's less about console bashing anyway, but rather about how devs don't care about PC versions, which has much more possibilities, that aren't being worked on because they somehow think that each version has to look and play the same.
    Even more so in SP games than in MP games.

For example, why does the The Division use a freaking "consumable-wheel-selection" which is absolutely unresponsive on PCs that use the mouse and also very inaccurate.
    Same thing with the Inventory, which clearly screams "console" to me. And the 2 skill limit when the game truely needs more.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-12-16 at 05:25 PM.

One more time...

It's not about it not working with a controller, it's about working less good because it has to work with the controler too....

You are just being slow.
    But it doesn't work less good because it uses a controller.

One more time...

And the bolded isn't true unless its just a bad port and guess what........Consoles get bad ports as well. It has nothing to do with consoles "Hurting Gaming" and everything to do with lazy ass dev's on both sides.

Also once again Consoles make up the bulk of sells in AA and AAA gaming. Compare GTAV PC sells to GTAV Ps4 sells......Just Ps4.

Also did u know PC's can use controllers as well? Hell I game on PC mostly with a controller. Unless its a game like WoW or a RTS.

And the bolded isn't true unless its just a bad port and guess what........Consoles get bad ports as well. It has nothing to do with consoles "Hurting Gaming" and everything to do with lazy ass dev's on both sides.

Also once again Consoles make up the bulk of sells in AA and AAA gaming. Compare GTAV PC sells to GTAV Ps4 sells......Just Ps4.

Also did u know PC's can use controllers as well? Hell I game on PC mostly with a controller. Unless its a game like WoW or a RTS.
    Majority of my PC games are controller too. FF14 included. However for racing games I set up the racing kit because I do like my driving/racing games.

Majority of my PC games are controller too. FF14 included. However for racing games I set up the racing kit.
    Ya only time I use KB&M is when its wow mainly or I'm being lazy and don't want to hook in a controller.

But that's enough of this a mod has already said no more. @KrayZee can take his console bashing to reddit, While I enjoy FFXV

Ya only time I use KB&M is when its wow mainly or I'm being lazy and don't want to hook in a controller.

But that's enough of this a mod has already said no more. @KrayZee can take his console bashing to reddit, While I enjoy FFXV
    Lol only noticed @Faroth posted that. SORRY FAROTH!

Deleted
    But it doesn't work less good because it uses a controller.
    But that is exactly how 99% of the games do it. Even FF14, and you played FF14, so you should know... unless of course you played it only on consoles, then you just don't know how it could work better.

I see, it's a very difficult concept for you to grasp that keyboard controls don't work equally/the same as controller controls.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-12-16 at 05:29 PM.

But that is exactly how 99% of the games do. Even FF14, and you played FF14, so you should know... unless of course you played it only on consoles, then you just don't know how it could work better.

I see, it's a very difficult concept for you to grasp that keyboard controls don't work equally/the same as controller controls.
    I have played it on both PC and Console with both controller and Mouse/KB. Apart from the 30-40 fps on PS4 there is no major issues. It plays just fine. The PS3 version however yes it's a piece of crap I won't deny that. But in around 6 months it's gone anyway.

Lol only noticed @Faroth posted that. SORRY FAROTH!
    Apology accepted.

Except I didn't say that, either. :^)

But that is exactly how 99% of the games do it. Even FF14, and you played FF14, so you should know... unless of course you played it only on consoles, then you just don't know how it could work better.

Works great for me, maybe you just need to git gud bra.

Ur concept is flawed and holds no weight, even more so since both consoles and PC's get bad ports. FFXIV is not one of those bad ports ether.

Deleted
    I have played it on both PC and Console with both controller and Mouse/KB. Apart from the 30-40 fps on PS4 there is no major issues. It plays just fine. The PS3 version however yes it's a piece of crap I won't deny that. But in around 6 months it's gone anyway.
    So you think the FFXIV UI is fine? You know, opening your inventory, having to close the window before you can open a new one. The god-awful organized inventory.

etc. etc. etc. etc. basically, what half the community complains about on a daily basis.

Works great for me, maybe you just need to git gud bra.

Ur concept is flawed and holds no weight, even more so since both consoles and PC's get bad ports. FFXIV is not one of those bad ports ether.
    What is that supposed to show me...? Maybe you need to know what the fuck you are talking about..
    And one last time... why would it not work for both versions? Again.. it's not about it not working at all, it's about it being worse because it has to work on both.

Pathetic, really.

please only reply if you actually know what is being discussed, or why people say what they are saying. I gave you the perfect example as to why the UI suffers from different control schemes that have to work for every version . As I mentioned earlier, you are just going to ignore these points - it's not about "bad ports" either, because that's literally "every port" in the existence of multi-platform gaming. I don't get a different UI when I plug in my controler, I don't get a different UI when I plug in my keyboard - at least I don't know any game that does it and my collection is quite vast.

The lowest common denominator is what is going to be chosen when they design stuff. Whether that's in favor of consoles or PCs doesn't *really* matter, it's commonly the console and it's controller though due to it's nature and limits - which is why PC folks are angry when they see stuff like that.

When WC3 were to be designed with consoles in mind, you wouldn't have the same WC3. It would've unit-selection/command-circles, would probably see less buildings overall and would play compeletely different due to the limits in micro and what-not.
    That's just how it is.. even if they added Mouse+Keyboard support, it would still not look like how it looks now, but how it would look with controllers in mind.

That's the amount of impact it has when a game is a "multi-platform" title.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-12-16 at 05:50 PM.