Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Mehrunes, you stick to the words while trying to ignore the bigger picture.

1 out of 31 exactly prove my claim: that Radical Islam is the evil the mankind must unite against, the evil challenging the very existence of modern civilization.

One must be exceptionally ignorant or stubborn like you to disregard the big picture of what is happening in the world right now.

You are the clown here.
    "Dude 1 out of 33 means it NOT ALL Terrorist attacks are muslims. Which means you are a liar and there are not more Islamic terrorists than any other religion"

- Mehrunes "healthy" logic.

Why you keep arguing is beyond me. Its Djalil number 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mehrunes, terrorist attacks or murders is referred to "terrorist murders" by which I meant single attacks performed by terrorists (like the Russian ambassador murder).

Single kill - terrorist murder. Multiple kill - act or attack.

Every sane person understood my words, only you're claiming you did not. Again, you stick to words while ignoring the big picture.

Still, no comments from you why you're a so-devoted anti-Israeli agitator on MMO forums. 100 themes about Israel and very few went on without your condemnations.

What is your personal involvement or part in this? I don't think it's worth to continue talking to you before you open some of your cards. I am Israeli and I don't hide behind others, for instance.
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2016-12-21 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    "Dude 1 out of 33 means it NOT ALL Terrorist attacks are muslims. Which means you are a liar and there are not more Islamic terrorists than any other religion"

- Mehrunes "healthy" logic.

Why you keep arguing is beyond me. Its Djalil number 2.
    Considering they said EVERY (emphasis not mine), then yes, they are a liar. Care to point out the actual flaws in this logic, or is it safe to assume that your quotation marks around the word healthy is your typical dishonest bullshit because you got triggered that one of your equally dishonest buddies got called out on their own dishonest bullshit (Which, you know, makes you the one unworthy of an argument)? Because I can't recall denying anything about the scope and frequency of Islamic terrorism otherwise. Especially saying there are "not more Islamit terrorists than any other religion". So kindly, also fuck off with your idiotic accusations that can be proven wrong with a simple thread search and keep your straw to yourself.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-12-21 at 11:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its Djalil number 2.
    I know. That's why I am trying to actually ask him what is his personal interest or involvement in this.

One doesn't simply come to nearly every topic about Israel and throw shit / condemn / swear. Two people however do it on these forums - Mehrunes and Djalil. Someone created a topic about Israel? You can be pretty sure one of these two or both at once will come there.

So Mehrunes, maybe it's the time to present yourself at last? Who are you and what wrongs has Israel done to you? Why do you hate us so deeply?

15+ Year Old Account
    Believe it or not but even in Israel there are enlightened Israelis, Jewish people who realise that what's going on is wrong. But very much like in Germany in the 30's, there's not much to do about it. When people get behind something that strongly, you either go with the flow... or get crushed.

...or leave the country.

I think it's kind of sad though. That the Jewish people who've suffered so much persecution through history, when given the opportunity, act the very same way. It just goes to show... human beings are human beings, all the same.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Mehrunes, terrorist attacks or murders is referred to "terrorist murders" by which I meant single attacks performed by terrorists (like the Russian ambassador murder).

Single kill - terrorist murder. Multiple kill - act or attack.

Every sane person understood my words, only you're claiming you did not. Again, you stick to words while ignoring the big picture.

Still, no comments from you why you're a so-devoted anti-Israeli agitator on MMO forums. 100 themes about Israel and very few went on without your condemnations.

What is your personal involvement or part in this? I don't think it's worth to continue talking to you before you open some of your cards. I am Israeli and I don't hide behind others, for instance.
    There is no such thing as terrorist murders and deaths that occur in terrorist attacks are already covered by, you know, the term "terrorist attacks". You have really weird understanding of sanity (not that surprising actually) if you think most people understood the idiocy you just conjured up on the spot. And considering no one actually said anything about understanding it, you're basing your argument on jack shit and in the real world it's 1 against said jack shit.

And I don't have to comment on your idiotic accusations because they don't deserve even that validation. Well, I can only remind you that the last time you linked big threads related to Isreal to prove how I'm present in oh, so many threads about it (this one is first in months, but whatever), all the threads you linked were completely devoid of any activity from me (again, typical of a pathological liar). And pray tell, what who am I hiding behind?
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Jewish people who've suffered so much persecution through history
    didn't commit suicide bombings or stub local citizens with knives shouting something like "Jehovah Great!" out of hatred for their different beliefs.

This is the main difference here.

There are about 8-9 million Jews still living outside of Israel in many countries of the world today. Somehow none of these people are or were involved in terrorism over the last 60-70 years (only as victims, of course, or a counter-terrorist forces).
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2016-12-21 at 11:34 AM.

I know. That's why I am trying to actually ask him what is his personal interest or involvement in this.

One doesn't simply come to nearly every topic about Israel and throw shit / condemn / swear. Two people however do it on these forums - Mehrunes and Djalil. Someone created a topic about Israel? You can be pretty sure one of these two or both at once will come there.
    Yay, more lies. Go on, link the threads I wasn't in as proof of your victim Olympics fantasies again. Complete the cycle of your dishonesty.

So Mehrunes, maybe it's the time to present yourself at last? Who are you and what wrongs has Israel done to you? Why do you hate us so deeply?
    I know you won't understand shit from what I'll say right now due to the twisted bubble you constructed around yourself, but criticizing Israel when criticism is due is neither hating the Jews, nor loving Islam.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you won't understand shit from what I'll say right now due to the twisted bubble you constructed around yourself, but criticizing Israel when criticism is due is neither hating the Jews, nor loving Islam.
    Coming to multiple threads about Israel to condemn is something far greater than simple criticism. I won't bother with going through hundreds of topics, but at least half of these must have you involved. If I have time for checking, I will do so.

For instance, I am not always happy with mr. Putin's policy or decisions, but since I am not really involved (am a Russian speaker, but never been a Russian citizen), I am not coming to or even following 95% topics about Russia or Putin. I can post once or twice, but that's it. I don't really deeply care.

If you weren't caring that much about Israel, you wouldn't bother doing that so frequently. So it is you who is hiding his real motives here. It's dumb to deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    This begs the question: If Israel is so outnumbered and surrounded on all sides and two continents worth of terrorist organizations, why the fuck do they want to live there? Why not settle in civilized countries?

Or is this what's known as "blowing smoke out of your ass and hot air out of your mouth"?
    They could trade places with Californians maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Ok, it is Israel land by right of conquest, what shall we do to the palestin population? Denying them rights and hope they leave? That is ethnic cleansing....
    The Middle East is a big place. They can go elsewhere. Oh and I reject the notion that Israel's 100% justified tactics of self-preservation somehow amounts to "denying rights" zzz.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Claims of conquest would be fine and dandy (figuratively speaking) prior to WWII. They kinda became delegalized afterwards because of the shitstorm WWII was. Just so happens that creation of Israel is a post WWII thing.
    The very peace treaties ending the war brought sweeping border changes, not to mention forced displacement of people, well beyond the scope of Palestine. Everyone accepted those. But suddenly the Jews end up capturing territory and it's wrong.

UN has unhealthy obsession of making resolutions about Israel. Proooobably might have something to do with the fact that Israel is the only country there that actually can be held to account.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    The Middle East is a big place. They can go elsewhere.
    So you think ethnic cleansing is acceptable? What make it morally wrong to trun the coin and say jews can can go elsewhere, the rest of the world is a big place?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    UN has unhealthy obsession of making resolutions about Israel. Proooobably might have something to do with the fact that Israel is the only country there that actually can be held to account.
    So its right to do wrong becuse others are worse?

Coming to multiple threads about Israel to condemn is something far greater than simple criticism. I won't bother with going through hundreds of topics, but at least half of these must have you involved. If I have time for checking, I will do so.
    You getting triggered by people criticizing your perfect Utopia that according to you is more or less flawless doesn't make this criticism more than it is. This information must be a shock to you, so sorry to burst your moronic bubble. And "multiple threads"? What happened to "most of them"? I mean, saying you're too lazy to prove your dogshit, yet repeating said dogshit in the same sentence would be disgustingly sad already on its own. But preemptively moving the goalposts in the same breath? Do you have no shame?

For instance, I am not always happy with mr. Putin's policy or decisions, but since I am not really involved (am a Russian speaker, but never been a Russian citizen), I am not coming to or even following 95% topics about Russia or Putin. I can post once or twice, but that's it. I don't really deeply care.
    Your posting habits are beyond irrelevant to anyone else and as a result of that aren't exactly as much of proof as you tout them to be. Damn, what a surprising development right here.

If you weren't caring that much about Israel, you wouldn't bother doing that so frequently. So it is you who is hiding his real motives here. It's dumb to deny that.
    Your claims of frequency are, par for the course for you, dogshit. And what I care about is my business. In case of this thread I didn't even know it was about Israel before I clicked on it, the name on main page was shortened and cut after "resolution". Weirdly enough, Sweden and UN is what picked my interest and what I "super deeply cared about", the world does not revolve around Israel or your victim complexes (yet another shocking turn of events). Also, there's still quite a gap between supposed deep caring about the topic of Israel and hating Jews, and your pathetic squirming here still amounted to jack shit in terms of bridging it. Let alone proving your delusional victim fuel of some "hidden real motives". So, once again, fuck off with your pathological lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    The very peace treaties ending the war brought sweeping border changes, not to mention forced displacement of people, well beyond the scope of Palestine. Everyone accepted those. But suddenly the Jews end up capturing territory and it's wrong.
    Which specific part of "claims of conquest have been delegalized after WWII" is beyond your comprehension, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Which specific part of "claims of conquest have been delegalized after WWII" is beyond your comprehension, exactly?
    Have you checked how much territory changed hands in the treaties ending WWII - and therefore, by definition, after WWII? They don't appear delegalized to me. Especially as no one is disputing those acquisitions (except that Japan is still trying to get the southern Kuril Islands back).

Deleted
    Our leftist goverment will most likely be replaced by 2018 and we will go back to being all mushy with Isreal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Why didnt the Irish taken action against the IRA and whatever other organisation was terrorising people?
    They did.

There are about 8-9 million Jews still living outside of Israel in many countries of the world today. Somehow none of these people are or were involved in terrorism over the last 60-70 years (only as victims, of course, or a counter-terrorist forces).
    Yaakov Teitel, born in America, shot up a gay center, planted pipe bombs, murdered a palestinian taxi driver and a shepherd in the West Bank, and sent mail bombs.
    Baruch Goldstein, born in America, attacked a mosque, killing 29 and injuring 125.

Google turned up 2 of these wonderful non-existant people in a fraction of a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Oh shit, Sweden is on the case now watch out Israel.
    Ahahaha im sure they are scared shitless.

Israel are the only enemy ISIL and radical muslims actually fear. Take that away and the west burns. Think about that before your fairytale world Tennice
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Especially as no one is disputing those acquisitions (except that Japan is still trying to get the southern Kuril Islands back).
    Give some examples after ww2 for then A acquisitions a piece of B and A was not condemned for its action?

That A disintegrates into B, C, D is not acquisitions.