Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    It's his child she's aborting..
    It's her body. If she doesn't want anything in her body, she can remove it.

- - - Updated - - -

hold the woman "hostage"
    See? Told you that is the ONLY way to ensure a woman remains pregnant. Beyond that, you have no control.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    It's her body. If she doesn't want anything in her body, she can remove it.

- - - Updated - - -

See? Told you that is the ONLY way to ensure a woman remains pregnant. Beyond that, you have no control.

It's his sperm.

It's his sperm.
    And she can remove that as well if she doesn't want it in her body.

And she can remove that as well if she doesn't want it in her body.
    It really does seem like what you want IS a future where Abortion Punch Cards exists and Twonie Tuesdays are a thing... Sex is already thrown around so much and with such little care that this really does seem like a possible future. Especially with your healthcare system being so emphasized on... profit.

You know I fucking hate Christians. I really do. But I can at lead understand some of their views on some things. I can understand not wanting a world where the idea of commitment, consequence and responsibility are such a joke that we hardly know what they are any more.

I mean shit... remember when getting drunk used to be a mistake? These days it's a goal...

This isn't on the top of my list of importance but at this point I've already accepted the fact that the world has lost the sacredness of such things.

It really does seem like what you want...
    ...is one where you elect to help women if you care about their health instead of trying to force them to remain pregnant against their wills.

Think I have any hope this future will come true?

...is one where you elect to help women if you care about their health instead of try to force them to do what you think they should be doing.

Think I have any hope this future will come true?
    Stop that please. I know i'm a demon and I hate women and i'm just as bad as the Christians. I know this.

It's his child she's aborting.

And if the man wants to hold the woman "hostage" then that's fine. There will be a system in place forcing the man to dish out a hefty check every month, much more then average child support. I would even say that if the man is refusing the consent out of blatant spite, then the case should be taken to court.
    I think you will find some countries in the middle-east most suitable for you. Move there to oppress women, don't do it in the west. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I think you will find some countries in the middle-east most suitable for you. Move there to oppress women, don't do it in the west. Thanks.
    okay thank you

- - - Updated - - -

You know sometimes I am so glad that we are moving to an age where more realistic virtual sex exists. Especially with VR. Maybe then people will have a venue to get out their horniness rather then deceiving women to sleep with them, or having abortion be as commonplace as going down to the coffee shop.

and fuck you for calling me Muslim. That's an instant ignore.

Shoot me for wanting the human race to get control over itself and have some fucking values that don't involve fairy people.
    Last edited by XangXu; 2016-12-27 at 12:49 PM.

okay thank you

- - - Updated - - -

You know sometimes I am so glad that we are moving to an age where more realistic virtual sex exists. Especially with VR. Maybe then people will have a venue to get out their horniness rather then deceiving women to sleep with them, or having abortion be as commonplace as going down to the coffee shop.

and fuck you for calling me Muslim. That's an instant ignore.
    Until a meteor comes crashing down or our sun blows up or aliens take over our planet and no more sex for anyone. Me? I'ma get jiggy with my husband until then regardless of any tech humans have or dont have, sex with him is awesome!

It's his child she's aborting.

And if the man wants to hold the woman "hostage" then that's fine. There will be a system in place forcing the man to dish out a hefty check every month, much more then average child support. I would even say that if the man is refusing the consent out of blatant spite, then the case should be taken to court.
    What did women do to you to make you hate them so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What did women do to you to make you hate them so much?
    I don't think he specifically hates women, sounds like he just hates humankind at large atm...

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    I don't think he specifically hates women, sounds like he just hates humankind at large atm...
    Been there, done that. It's not a very nice place to be. I had help getting out of it by my husband, now I repay him with sexytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    He has some weird misconceptions about life in general, and its especially strange he calls vaginas "hoohaws"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    He has some weird misconceptions about life in general, and its especially strange he calls vaginas "hoohaws"...
    I call them that, my grandma taught me that word...now I think he is spying on me...grrr...I hate my paranoia

Until a meteor comes crashing down or our sun blows up or aliens take over our planet and no more sex for anyone. Me? I'ma get jiggy with my husband until then regardless of any tech humans have or dont have, sex with him is awesome!
    Yes, but you assume that I am against people having sex. I'm not.

I just want them to not be so fucking stupid about it. You two can do whatever you want, you're partners, I don't care what you do, neither does anyone else.

Honestly, and sure i'm wrong about this, but i'll just say it how I've always said it and leave it at that, barring all of the political bullshit aside...

If you were not forced, getting an abortion, for me, is lazy and takes a lack of responsibility. This may not be true for 100% of the cases, of course not, so don't throw that crap at me.

It's lazy. Have the baby, give it up for adoption, get a check. Or don't. Keep it and raise it. But flat out just.... ending it... it feels cheap...

I call them that, my grandma taught me that word...now I think he is spying on me...grrr...I hate my paranoia
    Sure, in a fun way I'd refer to them by that... but while having a serious discussion on abortion?

- - - Updated - - -

I just want them to not be so fucking stupid about it. You two can do whatever you want, you're partners, I don't care what you do, neither does anyone else.

Honestly, and sure i'm wrong about this, but i'll just say it how I've always said it and leave it at that, barring all of the political bullshit aside...

If you were not forced, getting an abortion, for me, is lazy and takes a lack of responsibility. This may not be true for 100% of the cases, of course not, so don't throw that crap at me.

It's lazy. Have the baby, give it up for adoption, get a check. Or don't. Keep it and raise it. But flat out just.... ending it... it feels cheap...
    "feels cheap" isn't a good argument here. In fact, I'd call having the child when you don't want it, or can;t afford it to be a much larger lack of responsibility.

If you were not forced, getting an abortion, for me, is lazy and takes a lack of responsibility.
    I know I don't want kids.

So, if I happen to become pregnant while having sex with my husband, I will take responsibility for not wanting kids and not have kids by aborting it.

No, I am not going to remain pregnant just because someone ELSE wants kids. I may consider it if I am PAID to do so, however.

Nothing lazy or irresponsible about any of that to me, sorry.

I know I don't want kids.

So, if I happen to become pregnant while having sex with my husband, I will take responsibility for not wanting kids and not have kids by aborting it.

No, I am not going to remain pregnant just because someone ELSE wants kids. I may consider it if I am PAID to do so, however.

Nothing lazy or irresponsible about any of that to me, sorry.

But it's different when you're a couple though. Both of you are on the same page. So it's much easier for you.

It's these stupid retard kids mostly. Just fucking random people they meet in clubs and bars and then complaining about it afterwords. Well... maybe don't fuck random strangers in bars and clubs?

But it's different when you're a couple though. Both of you are on the same page. So it's much easier for you.

It's these stupid retard kids mostly. Just fucking random people they meet in clubs and bars and then complaining about it afterwords. Well... maybe don't fuck random strangers in bars and clubs?
    Any woman can make the exact same choices as I do if they don't want kids.

They can abort if they happen to become pregnant or consider remaining pregnant if they are PAID to do so by someone else who wants kids.

The females I am worried for are the ones who are raped or very young or mentally impaired (body/mind not ready for pregnancy) - those things are so bad for their health (rape victims may decide to remain pregnant, but still need alot of help!)
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2016-12-27 at 01:19 PM.

No, that's not how it works. You can't control people to that scale unless you want to introduce eugenics and human breeding programs.

You want 'lazy'/'stupid' people to be the ones to keep reproducing under force? ...are you for real? We need better BC, preferrably with a 100% success rate, we need better education not being hampered and obscured by religion nutbars...

And you. You want to punish people with a child, a huge responsibility, which they are clearly showing they can't, or don't want to handle...but you want to force adoption on a child to punish adults...what the actual fuck?