Deleted
    I look forward so much, still getting into the game - the next expansion will be my peak in FFXIV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh. I'm currently a bit burned out. Nothing for me to do except level classes to 60 I don't care much about.
    Right now it's more about seeing the people I like than the game.

I guess you could say that I am ready for new content. :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you got two weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Heh. I'm currently a bit burned out. Nothing for me to do except level classes to 60 I don't care much about.
    Right now it's more about seeing the people I like than the game.

I guess you could say that I am ready for new content. :O
    Heh, I feel like I farm justice and valor points just to see more of the story! Feels good. Just finished Niddhogg for the very first time and tbh: I regret not looking this encounter up before. Got carried by some Shadow Ken who did double to his second DPS. We wiped 2 times, hard to tell how progress works in FFXIV in casual mode - but I, who played played WoW from the very vanilla beta to it's current state (with many hardcore phases&raids) felt that I got mechanically and performance-wise carried. Such a great feeling.

I am like the dude who first timed leveled a horde-alt in vanilla WoW and just completed jintha'alor for the very first time and got that trinket! I will be there in Stormblood. I know till this expansion hits, I will be ready - not sure about the premade group thing or extreme modes, but the next expansion will cover it all.

Probably going to re sub next week when I'm on vacation. I never made it to level cap, wondering if I should just make a new character so I can just relearn everything (playing ps4 and the controls are a lot I remember)
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Well you got two weeks.
    Mm. We should - hopefully - be getting the trailer for 3.5 very soon too. I think they've started releasing them a week or so earlier than simply doing so 2-3 days before a patch as was common earlier on. Or am I imagining things?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Probably going to re sub next week when I'm on vacation. I never made it to level cap, wondering if I should just make a new character so I can just relearn everything (playing ps4 and the controls are a lot I remember)
    Personally, I'd just go derp around in Palace of the Dead as a way to kind of speed-level your bar back up from the start and play around with the class abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I regret not looking this encounter up before.
    I never do that in casual mode. It's far more fun to figure out stuff as you go.

Only time I would look up tactics is if I were to enter into savage raiding.

Keep in mind that I'm a raider with 8 years of experience though, so it's not hard for me to adapt on the fly.

Alright some Lore buff answer me this. The MCH soul unlike all the others says it has "yet to be carved with deeds". Wasn't Edgar in 6 a Machinist? Bit of a minor thing to ask but I'm sure there have been past Machinists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I'm just waiting for these painfully slow two weeks to end, so I can start farming new glamour from next patch.

Only got couple jobs left to level up for Stormblood, but I just can't get myself to do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    I'm just waiting for these painfully slow two weeks to end, so I can start farming new glamour from next patch.

Only got couple jobs left to level up for Stormblood, but I just can't get myself to do it now.
    Trying to get AST up. Got it's 235 PotD weapon ready and I'll farm it the Shire one. Or I might trade in my Zeta to get started on another relic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Alright some Lore buff answer me this. The MCH soul unlike all the others says it has "yet to be carved with deeds". Wasn't Edgar in 6 a Machinist? Bit of a minor thing to ask but I'm sure there have been past Machinists.
    Different universe most likely

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It means the Crystal you've been given has yet to be used by any one else.

In FF14 the Soul Crystal is imprinted by it's previous users, I've only done WAR,DRK, and NIN stories seriously but in all three of those you are not the first WAR,DRK, or NIN to use it. Soul Crystals can pass down knowledge from wielder to wielder, also in some cases like the NIN the soul of the past wielder chooses it's successor.

The MCH soul crystal is a blank slate, your the first to make a imprint on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

I really need to stop stalling and finish the 2.0 Beast Tribe quests once and for all. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicken year and of course the new years quests is chocobos, lol.

Also mochi.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I really need to stop stalling and finish the 2.0 Beast Tribe quests once and for all. >.>
    You should, the questline for finishing them all is adorable.

Just one more crafter quest to finish and i have done them all.

Then i have nothing to do to avoid getting my PLD from 53-60

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Just one more crafter quest to finish and i have done them all.

Then i have nothing to do to avoid getting my PLD from 53-60
    Just procrastinate, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Just procrastinate, lol.
    Eh post WoW i dont really burn out on mmos and just try other stuff and whoo boy is the first half of '17 frontloaded with some rad shit i can fill the time before stormblood with. Nioh, Nier, Persona 5, Horizon. I can log in just for roullette and making gil before the expansion in patch downtime.

AND GOTTA FINISH GETTING ALL THE PADJAL WEAPONS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Eh post WoW i dont really burn out on mmos and just try other stuff and whoo boy is the first half of '17 frontloaded with some rad shit i can fill the time before stormblood with. Nioh, Nier, Persona 5, Horizon. I can log in just for roullette and making gil before the expansion in patch downtime.

AND GOTTA FINISH GETTING ALL THE PADJAL WEAPONS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    You forgot tales of berseria

YOU MONSTER
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.