Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Why? the 60 year old has nothing to lose. The 18 year old has their entire future ahead of them.
    When the 18 year old is suckling at the teat of the Globalist companies slowly making the class divides worse, excuse me for not siding with their naive ideas. It's like actually paying attention to anyone who calls themselves a Marxists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    When the 18 year old is suckling at the teat of the Globalist companies slowly making the class divides worse, excuse me for not siding with their naive ideas. It's like actually paying attention to anyone who calls themselves a Marxists.
    The 60 year olds lived in a time of enormous social and politicial upheavel, they had an opportunity to address economic concerns as well. Their failure to do so is the world the 18 year olds live in.

Now the 90 and 100 year olds they did something about it. They organized.

BREAKING NEWS: This just in, studies find that people who were against Brexit predict doom because of it, while conversely people for Brexit predict better days ahead.
    BREAKING NEWS: This just in, studies find that the previous breaking news was a surprise to no one...except that one dude who posted a thread on an internet forum about it.

Meh the greatest empire on earth will survive.

OT That moment you realise Tennisace is banned
    Insert feelsgoodman.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Theres an assumption the EU will be around by 2030... .
    It will be.
    Thats a very optimistic speculation considering that by the next 5 years the EU is already doomed to a massive economic downfall due to its failing border controls,
    Those issues are not related.
    terrible euro scheme incentive
    This doesn't mean anything.
    and simply going to all hell in general due to poor understanding of "democracy" which it oh so claims to advocate.
    How many votes did the Tories get again? - 35% or so?
    Your democracy is a shit show - Any Brexiteer who complains about Europe needs to look at your own elections post haste.

- - - Updated - - -

The EU will quickly learn that barking angrily at a bigger power will get you bitten painfully.
    you do get that the EU is the second most powerful entity on this earth?

15+ Year Old Account
    No, the UK wont be worse off in 2030, because it will have had more buying power, more economic power, and a return of the commonwealth with an upcomming deal with australia and new zealand that will kickstart a massive asian/indian trade storm with UK once again.

These leftist idiots have no idea what economy actually is if they honestly believe that the UK is grounded to the EU.
    What is the UK producing that doesn´t need to be imported first?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    You do understand that "the globalist companies slowly making the class divides worse" is not because of policies implemented by 18 year olds, but yup those now 60 year olds. Funny that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instit...olicy_Research

A leftwing thinktank is against Brexit? Holy shit, that's news!
    Brexit has little to do with left vs. right. Europe is not the US, we are a bit more differentiated than just having two polar extremes.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You don't seem to have been to London there bruv. Most businesses are run out of apartments.
    What?

10 char...
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

lol xD

so much lies coming from EU cuckland

UK will be much better without paying Brussels eurocrats ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes, yes, yes, ''duh JEEEEWS '' What amaze me is that they somehow managed to brainwash the usual idiots in believing that ''duh strounk Mastah Trump'' would allow the deluded imbeciles with certificates of aryan purity to execute Jews.

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed as the right argumentation, which is screaming with foam in the mouth that everything is a jewish conspiracy and that they have big manly guns.
    Them dam the ghost Nazi's at it again.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    What?

10 char...
    What he means is that most offices has apartment buildings above them (i assume at least).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    The Defense of Europe for free, for now. After Article 50 is served you think it will be free?
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    The Defense of Europe for free, for now. After Article 50 is served you think it will be free?
    Ok, thanks for your input, now someone who is living in the real world?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wealth for the EU. 13% of the EU's revenue came from the UK in 2015. After Article 50 is served you think we still gift that?
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wealth for the EU. 13% of the EU's revenue came from the UK in 2015. After Article 50 is served you think we still gift that?
    Unless trade with EU was not a profit for UK, it was not a gift. But it was beneficial to UK of course and EU is of yet UK's biggest trade partner.
    Feel free to shot your own foot then and claim a lost toe is the same as a maimed foot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Great jobs for 740,000 Polish people 160,000 Lithuanians 300,000 Hungarians etc etc. After Article 50 is served you think they will just be able to stay and continue to send very valuable remittances back to their own home countries? There are jobs just waiting for them back in their home countries?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Great jobs for 740,000 Polish people 160,000 Lithuanians 300,000 Hungarians etc etc. After Article 50 is served you think they will just be able to stay and continue to send very valuable remittances back to their own home countries? There are jobs just waiting for them back in their home countries?
    Oh, of course you are able to fill those spots on your own ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Oh, of course you are able to fill those spots on your own ?
    Ah yes of course we can, selectively picking labour from across the globe rather than being obligated to take all and sundry from the EU. Why should those valuable remittances sent back to immigrant home countries from employment here in the UK just benefit the EU?

Continental Europe is increasingly blighted by rape and terrorism.

I think we'll take our chances...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Continental Europe is increasingly blighted by rape and terrorism.

I think we'll take our chances...
    As "Britain becomes world's top economy after December's success" http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...ean-union-exit Brexit is working as intended.