I'm using the 875 heroic ToV trinket with Vers, and the Darkmoon Immortality now.

As I understood from (very helpful) guide of Lysozyme, rotation with Devastator is next: Shield Slam>Thunder Clap>Revenge, while keeping in mind to hold rotation when Devastate WA icon is red (waiting for free Shield Slam if procs), and spamming IP when you have enough rage (and you should have plenty as it seems) and appropriate Vengeance aura. Of course it is simplistic one. Am I right?

Rotation before:

Rotation now:

Or rather this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1GaxF_YCI0
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2017-01-11 at 07:53 PM.

Rotation before was quite simple and predictable, in my view its more random and "hard" now.

Still don't get how to download files from https://wago.io/41op437Vf# site. Could anyone help me plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Still don't get how to download files from https://wago.io/41op437Vf# site. Could anyone help me plz?
    There is a string at the right side. You copy and import that string into WA. You don't need any files to download.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    There is a string at the right side. You copy and import that string into WA. You don't need any files to download.
    Thanks a lot!

This new rotation is kinda weird, need time to get used to it

Knocked over Odyn (no externals) Guarm with no issues following the Devastator guide for maximum survivability. Felt pretty good, honestly.

It definitely takes more focus to play than 7.0/7.1 Prot, and there's actual decision making now, which is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehpowa View Post
    865 Chrono Shard (with socket and 880 neck set piece)
    865 Memento
    880 Urn with mastery

Which one would you guys use?
    Urn and a Darkmoon Card: Immortality. The deck is seriously amazing right now...

Deleted
    Prot war seems insane single target now, ours did 400k+dps on every EN boss tonight, 500k on both cenarius and xavius.

shhhh guys shhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Arensky View Post
    If they nerf our damage and not touch paladin's damage i am so done with Blizzard to be honest. They already nerfed it on PTR, because someone actually doing as much damage as paladin has to be immideatly be stopped.
    You are sacrificing a lot of survivability when you go all out on dps on pala though compared to warrior now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    What are the current BiS legendaries? According to the discord it's bracers/gloves now. I can understand the gloves, the bracers, not as much. Isn't thundergod's vigor better in m+ and the walls fell in raids?
    Bracers heal a lot they are crazy OP tbh.

With all the WA strings floating around, which are the best combinations? Also, screenshots of said combos would be great!

Deleted
    Gloves/Sephuz combo seems pretty good as well if you're running M+, the haste plays very nicely with Devastator. I do want to get my hands on the bracers (or shoulders for lols) however.

Shield wall leg and Sephuz are pretty nice, you can have SW every 1min and 10 sec which can be very useful in higher m+

funny how 715 changed a lot of thing and made all legs viable with Devastator and AM which made many combos

Deleted
    Hi
    To track the free revenge procc with tmw.
    Create a lua snippet with following code:

function TMW.CNDT.Env.IsRevengeFree()
    local revenge_cost = GetSpellPowerCost(6572)[1].cost
    if revenge_cost > 0 then
    return false
    else
    return true
    end
    end
    As condition use lua (advanced) under miscellaneous.
    And enter IsRevengeFree()

Code taken from this WeakAura
    wago.io/NJeZW75_Z
    All credit to Khakhan
    Last edited by mmoc6d39390bfc; 2017-01-12 at 03:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    Prot war seems insane single target now, ours did 400k+dps on every EN boss tonight, 500k on both cenarius and xavius.
    How the hell? Is that good gear+devastator? I could not break ~120K singletarget on lower m+ bosses. (860 gear, no devastator)

Overall I like the changes but getting used to NOT use revenge on every CD is very hard after 10 years. I had to hotkey TC in place of revenge and put revenge on a new hotkey and it was fine. But now I have TC bound twice, which is retarded
    Last edited by Zka; 2017-01-12 at 07:51 AM.

I gave it a go yesterday, haven't done any testing on PTR or whatever. Picked Devastator and moved some stuff around, went into an HC dungeon and cleared the world boss, it's all I had time for. My damage has gone through the roof, just like with everybody else. Rage gen as well, which means more IP and therefore more survivability. But man, my rotation is BORING NOW. I can basically chuck out my Naga and use my G502 to click shit... It's basically wait for a proc, do it. No fillers (or barely any), and that's it. Doesn't mean I'll ignore the obvious benefits, I will roll with it, I guess I'll just have extra time to watch mechanics and the rest of the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by shm0 View Post
    Hi
    To track the free revenge procc with tmw.
    Create a lua snippet with following code:

As condition use lua (advanced) under miscellaneous.
    And enter IsRevengeFree()

Code taken from this WeakAura
    wago.io/NJeZW75_Z
    All credit to Khakhan
    You ... you lovely, lovely man. I could kiss you right now. THANK YOU!

edit: whoops, getting the following error

line 2: local revenge_cost = GetSpellPowerC...
    '(' expected near 'local'

edit2: Fixed that by putting () after IsRevengeFree in the snippet.
    Last edited by nicbizz; 2017-01-12 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    How the hell? Is that good gear+devastator? I could not break ~120K singletarget on lower m+ bosses. (860 gear, no devastator)

Overall I like the changes but getting used to NOT use revenge on every CD is very hard after 10 years. I had to hotkey TC in place of revenge and put revenge on a new hotkey and it was fine. But now I have TC bound twice, which is retarded
    I easily did 174k dps on Order Hall sparring partner yesterday (with Devastator), while before I managed to do like 120-130k dps the most (871 ilvl). Although I have to get used to spam IP much more often, cuz you drop to orange hp level faster than before. Rotation became a bit tedious now, I agree, but dps and avoidance increase is too awesome to ignore it

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a crazy talent. You can do a allot of HPS if you play it right....
    if you however are on farm content and don't have to use IP....

i goofed arround abit last night in our raid.

Dragons of Nightmare hc. 482k DPS, 34k HPS ... fight length 2:02
    This is obviously a bad playstyle now i actually read up on some more info ;p but it was still fun lol. Looking forward to trying it out on difficult content
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .