Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You don't see a problem with
    Should there be? I don't think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Americans do love going backwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Telling women they are going to control whether or not they can remove anything from their own bodies brings this on themselves. I don't feel sorry for them at all.
    Promoting violence toward religious conservatives that you don't agree with is irrational. You are acting irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    So this is your logical progression, Denying abortion is promoting and legalizing rape? It sounds like you are correlating the two to be one in the same. So the only thing stopping men from raping women more often is because the woman can get an abortion?

I guess I can see why you want to do bad things to lawmakers like this, you are basically saying his is raping you and all women.
    If some men want to ensure their gene pool goes on, what better way then to ensure women have to carry all babies to term, including rape babies?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad this was passed, this is a good thing. Explain to me why people besides "wahh, my body, my choice, waahh, to kill lives, and the father's choice of wanting to be a father, waaaah!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Then you have no right to reproductive organs
    Fuck you, try and take them and I will take yours!

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-16 at 06:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    This is forward not backwards lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Promoting violence toward religious conservatives that you don't agree with is irrational. You are acting irrational.
    Promoting oppression of women DESERVES violence when they try to enforce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Actually its more equal than before. Its pretty progressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    I'm glad this was passed, this is a good thing. Explain to me why people besides "wahh, my body, my choice to kill lives, and the father's choice of wanting to be a father, waaaah!!"
    Fathers have no say in the matter of whether or not the woman they get pregnant gets an abortion. If they father says they want an abortion and the mother doesn't, well tough shit she's having the baby. That is a completely separate issue though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck you, try and take them and I will take yours!
    Then keep your legs closed, and think twice before having sex.

Bring it. Beat up your women and then go to sleep. See if you wake up.

All current forms of contraception have a chance to fail, but you are uneducated, so you wouldn't know this.
    And yet the government wants me to pay for this contraception that fails. Again, you want to be irresponsible and not deal with the consequences, something you don't care about. You just feel the need to be angry and mad at people because we don't want to fund your method of cleaning up your irresponsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Is that a threat?

Come on mods put an end to this nonsense.....
    It's a promise of retaliation if you try what you threatened me.

I'm glad this was passed, this is a good thing. Explain to me why people besides "wahh, my body, my choice, waahh, to kill lives, and the father's choice of wanting to be a father, waaaah!!"
    I could explain why I think this bill is a bad thing. If I were to present explanations, would you actually listen? Or would you dismiss me out of hand because I'm not a Christian, and therefore you and those like you have the right to force me to live by your beliefs?

It's not been my experience that those who are religious and pro-life are willing to listen to anyone else's viewpoints, save to insult or mock them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    It's also your choice not to use contraceptives. If you want to play Russian Roulette , you should pay the consequences. It's called being responsible. We could always settle this like they do in the middle east countries and just stone women for no good reason, that would settle all this. Liberals love taking money from countries that abuse women and homosexuals, why not just adopt their standard of living.
    Is this the best you can come up with on why abortion should not be legal? It's very weak.

Fuck you, consensual sex between adults is not a crime.

Well that didn't take long.

I suppose I don't need an answer to my question now; your attitude has been made abundantly clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Fathers have no say in the matter of whether or not the woman they get pregnant gets an abortion. If they father says they want an abortion and the mother doesn't, well tough shit she's having the baby. That is a completely separate issue though.
    Fathers absolutely have a say in it. It isn't just the mother genes. It's also the father's. He has every right to have that child, which is why we have these anti abortion laws for safety measure, for peoples right to acquire babies.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    And yet the government wants me to pay for this contraception that fails. Again, you want to be irresponsible and not deal with the consequences, something you don't care about. You just feel the need to be angry and mad at people because we don't want to fund your method of cleaning up your irresponsibility.
    As I already stated, I am EXTREMELY angry at everyone who wants to oppress women with this law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck you, consensual sex between adults is not a crime.
    Don't bother with him. It's not worth it, I assure you.