Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    I never got the whole "it's okay to punch a woman, if she hits you first." Is it also okay for Mike Tyson to knock out a teenager, if he's hitting him? You could just put someone who is weaker than you in their place, without having to break their nose and putting them in the hospital. Just push them away or hold them down, no need to fucking punch a woman.
    You respond with appropriate force. if a woman is punching you, she thinks she is clearly in a fight, fight her back. Trying to restrain someone often gets you hit even more, and there is greater potential for injury. Punch her back, until she stops trying to punch you. Heck, once she stops, throw a couple more, to make sure she understands not to try it again.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy was clearly in the wrong. he engaged with the "reporter" and suddenly didn't like it. Now, if the reporter continues to harass him, which did not appear to be the case, then he could respond. At no point did it seem like he was in a scenario where a punch was justified.

10+ Year Old Account

does.. does someone want to tell her?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

does.. does someone want to tell her?
    I guess that it would apply if it was a Christian shirt, considering their religious texts are very similar.

If we are to assume the irony is that Islam is misogynistic, then we can assume the same for Christianity. I like this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I guess that it would apply if it was a Christian shirt, considering their religious texts are very similar.

If we are to assume the irony is that Islam is misogynistic, then we can assume the same for Christianity. I like this game.
    I see you have been infected by a serious strain of Whataboutism. I wish you safe journey to the closest doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I see you have been infected by a serious strain of Whataboutism. I wish you safe journey to the closest doctor.
    I merely strive for logical consistency, you should try it.

By bringing something that wasn't mentioned, not has any relation to the post at hand, other than both being religions? Yeah, master of logical consistency over here

I wonder what set him off.

The "progressive left" in a nutshell.

Here are some of their champions:

https://youtu.be/DNrsCGAvvHs
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-01-23 at 01:36 PM.

I see what you're getting at here, but its really distracting from the discussion.

By bringing something that wasn't mentioned, not has any relation to the post at hand, other than both being religions? Yeah, master of logical consistency over here
    I didn't bring it up, I was responding to the person who did. Does that mean you are upset with him for bringing it up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I see what you're getting at here, but its really distracting from the discussion.
    I didn't make the initial post about it, merely responded to it. If you don't like it, blame the guy who posted it initially.

I didn't bring it up, I was responding to the person who did. Does that mean you are upset with him for bringing it up?
    Sure thing, master of Deflec- I mean, master of logical consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Oh noes, I hope they find a shelter for the poor battered camera.

But seriously, first Spencer, now this. I like that the left is starting to fight back.
    LOL fight back? Sucker punches and Hitting Women? Man the Left is SUPER tough.

Wonder if you'll sing this song if the next BLM protest is a Bloodbath? Wonder what Tune we'll be hearing from you then.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't make the initial post about it, merely responded to it. If you don't like it, blame the guy who posted it initially.
    No, his post was fine. But you are really just throwing a red herring in here to distract from his point.

Sure thing, master of Deflec- I mean, master of logical consistency.
    You got angry for me bringing something up, yet I didn't actually bring it up, did I? I responded to someone else who did, did I not?

Clearly your issue was not with someone bringing something up that was unrelated, nor was your problem with bringing up religion. If it were, then you would have addressed the person who initially posted it. What it really boils down to, is that I said something you didn't like, and were somehow offended by it.

Yes, logical consistency is a wonderful thing.

- - - Updated - - -

No, his post was fine. But you are really just throwing a red herring in here to distract from his point.
    There was no red herring, I was merely making a correlation to someone else's post. It was no less off topic than his post, because it mirrored the first one. I used his point to make my own. If you want to blame one religion for being misogynistic, or point to the cognitive dissonance of people, Iit seems perfectly acceptable for me to do the same thing.

You got angry for me bringing something up, yet I didn't actually bring it up, did I? I responded to someone else who did, did I not?

Clearly your issue was not with someone bringing something up that was unrelated, nor was your problem with bringing up religion. If it were, then you would have addressed the person who initially posted it. What it really boils down to, is that I said something you didn't like, and were somehow offended by it.

Yes, logical consistency is a wonderful thing.

- - - Updated - - -

There was no red herring, I was merely making a correlation to someone else's post. It was no less off topic than his post, because it mirrored the first one. I used his point to make my own. If you want to blame one religion for being misogynistic, or point to the cognitive dissonance of people, Iit seems perfectly acceptable for me to do the same thing.
    You apparently don't know what logical consistency is if you think you can compare the two in the current age (the only thing really in common is that they are both shit, but at varying levels).

Deleted
    The good thing is he was already found online before he deleted his social media accounts and is now royally screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    You apparently don't know what logical consistency is if you think you can compare the two in the current age (the only thing really in common is that they are both shit, but at varying levels).
    I support neither, and I have no problem comparing the two. I prefer people to be responsible for their own actions, not the actions of others. If one person wishes to make a generalized statement, then there should be no problem making a generalized statement in the other direction.

That's why I prefer to actually based things on individual behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    The good thing is he was already found online before he deleted his social media accounts and is now royally screwed.
    There's too many cameras, and too many people talk. There was no way he was going to get away with it.

Thats fine, in a separate point/post. You are trying to argue against his point by bringing up something totally different. Thats a red herring.

Thats fine, in a separate point/post. You are trying to argue against his point by bringing up something totally different. Thats a red herring.
    I'm arguing against his post, by bringing up the same thing with a different religion. Would you have preferred I photoshopped "Christianity" onto the t-shirt instead... and said, "Fixed that for ya?"

Now, if you want to say that the initial post was also meant to be misleading, then mine could also be determined to be misleading, and I'm fine with that. Once again, why would you only be upset with the latter, and not the former?

It looked like he punched the camera, not sure what the fuss is about.