Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    DK weren't close to being as powerful? Did we play different games?
    Monk Tanks were also very strong in MoP they would shine even more then but Palas were just to OP back then.

Quote Originally Posted by exor37 View Post
    middle pack in EN , and trash tier in TOV, but they said mages were fucking OP and too bursty
    Big pulls in Dungeons and boss fights lead to that... Fire doing 5 million burst on a giant trashpack with a aoe spec and aoe gear = class is broken and OP.
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2017-02-08 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Big pulls in Dungeons and boss fights lead to that... Fire doing 5 million burst on a giant trashpack with a aoe spec and aoe gear = class is broken and OP.
    They nerfed our cleave/burst, but didn't touch Living Bomb or Dragon's Breath(with legendary). Which in turn made us worse in high Mythic+, which we were just ok to begin with and still silly as hell in low tier M+.

So.. They said that was the reason, but didn't change the problem? Just nerfed our only raid strenght and called it a day

Deleted

yeah coz trash matters in raiding /facepalm

its funny tho bcoz literally every recorded log in NH says you're wrong, if fire is broken and OP that there are about 15+ specs that are even more broken and OP. for example i saw an afflic lock do 5,5 million sustained dps on skorpyron, that wasnt trashpack aoe, that was boss dps, something fire is incapable.

its funny how there are ppl that actually think fire is broken and OP and cant get it into to their thick skulls that fire is numerically in a bad spot, every log says so, so 1-3 coming into the forums claiming these thing without actually providing any evidence when every mage have evidence that mages are generally bad in NH atm is just laughable and ofc extremely troll and with what they say, how can they be anything but either clueless about the state of mages or trolls.

and dont get me started on the new traits in 7.2 buffing fire's aoe through phoenix flame(sow the seeds phoenix flame any1?) when fire needs a ST buff. a lot of ppl like to say "oh ST doesnt matter, there are no ST fights anyway" but in NH there are actually several mainly ST fights where ST actually matters and being able to be competative on those fights would go a long way with actually feeling like you're contributing to the raid, on fights like krosus, trilliax star augur even elisande ST dps matters a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post

its funny tho bcoz literally every recorded log in NH says you're wrong, if fire is broken and OP that there are about 15+ specs that are even more broken and OP. for example i saw an afflic lock do 5,5 million sustained dps on skorpyron, that wasnt trashpack aoe, that was boss dps, something fire is incapable.

its funny how there are ppl that actually think fire is broken and OP and cant get it into to their thick skulls that fire is numerically in a bad spot, every log says so, so 1-3 coming into the forums claiming these thing without actually providing any evidence when every mage have evidence that mages are generally bad in NH atm is just laughable and ofc extremely troll and with what they say, how can they be anything but either clueless about the state of mages or trolls.

and dont get me started on the new traits in 7.2 buffing fire's aoe through phoenix flame(sow the seeds phoenix flame any1?) when fire needs a ST buff. a lot of ppl like to say "oh ST doesnt matter, there are no ST fights anyway" but in NH there are actually several mainly ST fights where ST actually matters and being able to be competative on those fights would go a long way with actually feeling like you're contributing to the raid, on fights like krosus, trilliax star augur even elisande ST dps matters a lot.
    You may wanna re-read his post. I'm almost 100% sure it was sarcasm.

You didnt understand what i meant, i gave a example why ppl think fire mages are OP or fine since most of this whiners see a mage in a mythic + or even HC Dungeon performing good so they jump to the blizz forum and complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinder View Post
    You may wanna re-read his post. I'm almost 100% sure it was sarcasm.
    You didnt understand what i meant, i gave a example why ppl think fire mages are OP or fine since most of this whiners see a mage in a mythic + or even HC Dungeon performing good so they jump to the blizz forum and complain about it.
    I got you buddy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Look at the rogues - their specs are very similarly balanced. And it is not like fire is miles ahead compared to other caster DPS specs. Fire is the 4th worst caster DPS spec - other 3 being Arcane, Destro, Frost.

Last time mages were this bad were back in Sunwell.

To all those mages who run sims on PTR and actively participate in mage feedback during feedback -- WTF were you smoking???? This is what you guys ended up with? Good job guys. Keep up the good work providing Blizzard with feedback.
    Why don't you do something constructive then, instead of bitching here about how other people didn't fix your shit well enough for you at no cost to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    To all those mages who run sims on PTR and actively participate in mage feedback during feedback -- WTF were you smoking???? This is what you guys ended up with? Good job guys. Keep up the good work providing Blizzard with feedback.
    Hahhahahaha you really think Blizz is listening to the community at all right now? PTR feedback is rarely listened to, bugs are reported and go live regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    Hahhahahaha you really think Blizz is listening to the community at all right now? PTR feedback is rarely listened to, bugs are reported and go live regardless.
    Blizz only listens to general chat as they admitted lul
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©