Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Ways to not get deported"
    1 don't enter the US illegally
    2 don't commit a crime
    Last edited by Xandrigity; 2017-02-11 at 12:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Not true there is a difference between penal law and civil law but i wouldnt expect you to understand that difference since technically it is NOT a crime to be undocumented

- - - Updated - - -

sounds exactly what nazis would love to do.
    And there it is, enforcing your imagration laws is the same as genocide. Good job.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Arresting middle aged mothers with no violent criminal record serves no one.
    Doesn't the article explicitly state that 150/160 had violent charges against them?

Meh, deporting people with criminal records is not really a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Given that I immigrated legally to the US and went through both permanent residence and naturalisation I can assure you the existing processes are complete bullshit and worth ignoring and/or modifying.
    I've found existing processes quite frustrating for friends of mine that have immigrated; I'd love to see a significant overhaul.

I don't actually think this is a good reason to advocate citizenship for people who have immigrated illegally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick, you're a poorly educated mexican who doesn't speak english, has no money, works constantly to get by and is scared they'll be deported if they talk to the government.

Now guess why you haven't gone through a complicated government process.
    You've just listed a bunch of good reasons not to have that person in our country. You understand how dangerous people can be when they're uneducated? Can't read signs, understand rules, and not paying taxes.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/ille...rash/311482385

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/outra...ana-bus-crash/

Deport the violent ones and provide a path the citizenship for the rest. Yes, we're a nation of laws. We also decide what those laws are.
    We already decided what those laws were, and those people broke them. Get rid of them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Given that I immigrated legally to the US and went through both permanent residence and naturalisation I can assure you the existing processes are complete bullshit and worth ignoring and/or modifying.

- - - Updated - - -

Change the law, then.
    We're not assured, sorry. That you consider them worth ignoring ultimately renders your viewpoint under the same banner.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time?

I'm going to go ahead and side with freedom on this one. I hope anyone who gets deported finds their way back to this country, finds a job, and lives a happy life.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good. Start with the ones that really have no business here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and side with freedom on this one. I hope anyone who gets deported finds their way back to this country, finds a job, and lives a happy life.
    Even the the ones involved in child sex crimes?

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Good. Start with the ones that really have no business here.

- - - Updated - - -

Even the the ones involved in child sex crimes?
    I do not support harming others, nor do I support the restrictions of actions which cause no harm. Crossing an invisible line in desert causes no harm. Raping a child causes considerable harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Since it was you that said everyone commits crimes without realizing it, should everyone be charged? The law is the law right?
    If I speed and I am caught, then yes, I am charged with a moving violation. What kind of question is this?

Also, you would have empathy for someone that robbed a bank, but not for someone that crossed an invisible line? Must be so hard to admit the system is flawed.
    I said that? Where? Citation please.

Well that explains your smug superiority, then.
    The amount of hypocrisy dripping off of this post is amazing.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Protests erupted in Southern California as 160 immigrants were arrested in an ICE sweep.

Even though 150 of the 160 arrested were wanted for serious felonies, such as child sex crimes and alleged cocaine smuggling, that didn't stop politicians and activist groups from mischaracterizing the ICE sweep as "separating families" and that Donald Trump "doesn't care about safety."

California Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De León: "It is now clear the Trump administration is not concerned with public safety, they are only focused on ripping hard-working men, women, and children from their families and communities.”

What's happening here is dishonest politicization of a common sense criminal round up. We've come to the point that we're willing to defend sex criminals and drug traffickers if it will further a political end. I think this is worth drawing attention to.

http://www.dailynews.com/social-affa...ts-behind-bars

Edit: It needs to be mentioned, in the interest of honesty, that De León made his statement prior to the release of the information regarding the criminality of those arrested.
    Doesn't make him any less of a blubbering ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I mean what is the alternative, just apply law when it suits us? Are we going to look at this as a nation of laws or run it based on emotion?
    Think of the women and Children, Titan.Gosh.

Meh to the cocaine smuggling/drug trafficking part, but violent/sex criminals? Good riddance.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Meh to the cocaine smuggling/drug trafficking part...
    This is not a winning play.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This is not a winning play.
    Certainly not an emotional one.

Make smoking and drinking alcohol illegal and I can maybe at least acknowledge the consistency, even if I still disagree with the overarching philosophy.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Deleted
    They need to start charging Californian law makers and sanctuary city majors and other officials for harboring criminals.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Certainly not an emotional one.

Make smoking and drinking alcohol illegal and I can maybe at least acknowledge the consistency, even if I still disagree with the overarching philosophy.
    Are all drugs created equal in your eyes? Because that's the only way you'd make even the slightest of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Are all drugs created equal in your eyes? Because that's the only way you'd make even the slightest of sense.
    Obviously not, but I am sure you can find a safe dose for the ones that are created for recreational use.

Take things in moderation.