Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    if im at 100 rage and alrdy enraged should i use raging blow first to fit in more of them or rampage to prevent wasting the rage? ive got the 4 set if that changes anything
    This has been answered several times. If at 100 rage, you always want to dump with Rampage first, and then continue with your typical rotation. Staying at capped rage is a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstrokes View Post
    I can confirm that Draught fits in that enrage window with this rotation with decent enough haste. I do feel like it should be:

battlecry->rampage->odyn's fury->draught->bloodthirst->raging blow

Doing it this way allows Odyn's fury to benefit from Frothing berserker and Battle cry for main hit and all the dot damage and we don't have to delay it like mentioned in the guide. This will ONLY work if you have 4p though.
    As stated previously, the problem with that is it pushes RB out if you don't have lust, and pushes RB use back overall. Simple fact is that OF doesn't do enough damage more than RB to be worth it, and it's better used as a replacement for BT/FS rather than RB.

@Archimtiros , any update on execute phase with 2-4p? I saw in the discord talk of FS>BT>Exe being the new thing, any merit to that? Makes sense on paper for both enrage and rage from the AAs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulair View Post
    This has been answered several times. If at 100 rage, you always want to dump with Rampage first, and then continue with your typical rotation. Staying at capped rage is a bad idea
    I thought it is better to use Raging Blow (if available) than Rampage when at100 rage and already enraged?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinyongia View Post
    I thought it is better to use Raging Blow (if available) than Rampage when at100 rage and already enraged?!
    you only want to use rb at 100 rage when:
    1. the GCD you use that takes you to 100 rage is from BT
    2. you get enraged from said BT

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Hi @Archimtiros !

Answer plz, how to correctly calculate the bonus of "Unrivaled Strength". Does it buffs the whole damage of crit ability, or only "crit part" of it?

Explanation:
    Lets some ability has its "base" dmg = 150k
    So, its whole crit dmg = 150k(base) + 150k(crit part) = 300k

Now we want to calculate its dmg with Unrivaled Strength bonus. For example we have 6/6 = +30% crit dmg
    What variant will be correct?

1. (150k+150k)*1.3 = 390k

Or we have x1.3 multiplier only for "crit part" of dmg:
    2. 150k + 150k*1.3 = 345k
    ?

Hello,

can you please provide some info about AOE(4 targets) bis trinkets? Or its same as ST? Top five would be sufficient. Thank you

Didn't see in post(s)

But what would you advise. I have Draught Of Souls (No brainer) and then either 880 Converge of Fates or 885 Etheral Urn with a socket. Do I go with the Urn for the extra mastery & a haste gem or CoF for the cooldown chance?

Quote Originally Posted by psukardi View Post
    Didn't see in post(s)

But what would you advise. I have Draught Of Souls (No brainer) and then either 880 Converge of Fates or 885 Etheral Urn with a socket. Do I go with the Urn for the extra mastery & a haste gem or CoF for the cooldown chance?
    Convergence without a doubt. From my own experience, it reduces my battle cry cooldown by about half, allowing me to fit in a lot more damage. While it is true that it can make lining up cooldowns a tad wonky, once you get the hang of using it you'll understand when you should hold BC vs use it.

I saw the BIS trinket list, but has anyone made a list similar to the launch list that shows trinkets DPS normalized with different item levels so you know when its an upgrade?

I know I can sim the dozen trinkets I have, but just asking out of convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by frontfleezy View Post
    I saw the BIS trinket list, but has anyone made a list similar to the launch list that shows trinkets DPS normalized with different item levels so you know when its an upgrade?

I wanted the same and one for relics too! But I figured it was too much of a hassle to who evers making it so I just let it go. I doubt you will get any such list!

Quote Originally Posted by frontfleezy View Post

Fairly hard to do since Trinkets scale with you mostly, take Draught for example, if you have 3/3 Battle Cry relics / high mastery its going to be even stronger than 3/3 BC relics and low mastery.
    A simliar principle exists for every trinket. Someone could make such a list, but it wouldnt represent if stuff is an upgrade for you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tubbylobo View Post
    I wanted the same and one for relics too! But I figured it was too much of a hassle to who evers making it so I just let it go. I doubt you will get any such list!
    Same thing with relics. If you have Draught/Convergence the BC relic value is going to go up, or if you have 2/4 set the Damage While Enraged (aka mastery relic) is going to rise in value, just to give two examples.

Making normalized lists to be the answer to all questions isnt the way to go, theres just too much variance coming from other gear. The Relic/Trinket list on the OP should be all you need, anything else is in your own responsibility to use the tools at hand (simc).
    Last edited by Creraria; 2017-02-14 at 06:19 AM.

I have a question about the rotation. and also the execute phase.

1. The rotation from my understanding besides nuances is Rampage at 100> RB > BT > FS
    However I have been prioritizing enrage over all where If I was even at 100 I would reach 100, RB then Rampage to delay refreshing the enrage if its 3+ seconds left. Then Furious slash if enraged, then BT to almost ensure an enrage proc. Would it just be better to continue prioritizing enrage or just do the usual rotation and use BT>FS even if I dont get the BT crit and have to RB out of enrage?

2.during execute. I would use execute liberally and then BT on CD to try to enrage. is it worth execute>FS>BT? so to get enrage? or would the extra GCD be detrimental? since FS hits like a limp noodle.

also I have a ring of collapsing future and a ring of braided stems sims higher by like 5k. Is the future still better because it doesnt show the procs in the sim.
    Last edited by Dasboro; 2017-02-15 at 12:10 AM. Reason: gear question

Deleted
    According to Simcraft Mastery is better for me compared to Haste even though I only have 22.62% Haste. However a guy told me you need 30% haste to get 3 RB inside BC. Who is correct? Simcraft or that guy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinyongia View Post
    I always RB at 100 rage when Frothing procs (most time i am enraged because 4p) and then Rampage. I don't see any reason not too. Sure you "lose" 5 rage because capped but thats a little sacrifice for an "extra" frothing buffed RB.
    Last edited by mmoc442be69514; 2017-02-15 at 09:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    "What are the best Relic traits?"
    Battle Cry, Raging Blow, and Enrage
    Spoiler: 

Can someone explain this relic picture to me please

Is the bottom line baseline 681k dps and then for example the best relic means 695k dps with same ilvl? So basically a BC trait is worth like 3 or 4 ilvl? o_O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post

Is the bottom line baseline 681k dps and then for example the best relic means 695k dps with same ilvl? So basically a BC trait is worth like 3 or 4 ilvl? o_O
    Yes.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Dasboro View Post
    I have a question about the rotation. and also the execute phase.

1. The rotation from my understanding besides nuances is Rampage at 100> RB > BT > FS
    However I have been prioritizing enrage over all where If I was even at 100 I would reach 100, RB then Rampage to delay refreshing the enrage if its 3+ seconds left. Then Furious slash if enraged, then BT to almost ensure an enrage proc. Would it just be better to continue prioritizing enrage or just do the usual rotation and use BT>FS even if I dont get the BT crit and have to RB out of enrage?

2.during execute. I would use execute liberally and then BT on CD to try to enrage. is it worth execute>FS>BT? so to get enrage? or would the extra GCD be detrimental? since FS hits like a limp noodle.

also I have a ring of collapsing future and a ring of braided stems sims higher by like 5k. Is the future still better because it doesnt show the procs in the sim.
    1. The rotation already suggests RB before Rampage if already Enraged - but it's not because of maximizing Enrage uptime (which is largely trivial with the 4p), it's due to prioritizing direct damage through RB. Afterwords, use Rampage to avoid wasting rage generation (and lowering overall FB uptime), then continue with BT > FS for both damage and rage purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by op
    If already Enraged:
    RB -> Ramp -> OF -> RB -> BT -> FS -> RB
    2. FS can be used with the 4p in place of RB to increase enrage uptime, but it's only useful if jugging Frothing, and not preparing to rage dump in preparation for Battle Cry.

If Collapsing Futures damage isn't showing up in your sim, make sure your version of simc is up to date. If so, and it's still not working, make sure you have the actual item equipped and try importing your character through SimC rather than using the in-game addon (shouldn't matter, but troubleshooting).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post

Yes, they're all the same ilvl, except the listed relic which specifically increases ilvl.

Their DPS is arbitrary, what matters is the relative difference between them. I'll be updating these graphs over time with a new SimC module that allows bar graphs to show percentages differences which should hopefully make things a little more understandable.

Deleted
    wuts ups all ?

i was thinking that it might not be maybe the ideal post in which to write this up but anyways...

just got a WF 895 CoF 2day as my 1st CoF in any case as i didn't had the luck to get it in any other version till now, so ye quite excited about it but as i didn't had 1 so far to get more used to it need to establish some things about it and that would be with the delays of the rest of CD's

1st use of them all work like a charm, but from 2nd use of CD's and 3rd use of CD's seem like none want to chain up anymore without a major delay (at least what it seems for me quite a major delay) and to be more exactly for the 2nd use OF needs a 10-15 sec delay to chain up with BC, and as for the 3rd used of CD's which would be all of them again would need also maybe around again 10-15 sec of delay, isn't that quite counter productive or is it just me ?

as it was without CoF at 3rd use of CD's that would be all of them, needed maybe 5-10 sec of delay to chain'em all up as from start, but with CoF seems like a 30 sec delay from start when u have all of them, to use all of them once again as the 3rd round of CD's, so to say

p.s. as to come with a update and edit of the idea, did a 20 min test on dummy, and the thing is that besides 1st chain, no CD seem to chain up anymore with something else, without a delay, and so to get more intro details was using BC, AV, Ramp, DoS, OF as for starter just to pump all into BC but after that, BC comes of CD, and pop it, when OF is around half way done, so waiting on that , pumping BC, ramp, OF as a 3rd round of CD's, but these are now on CD, when DoS and AV are around 3/4 done of CD so to chain up all of them once again as the 4th round of CD's, need to delay DoS and AV 15-20 maybe sec for the BC and OF to chain them all up once again
    Last edited by mmocb672c6081d; 2017-02-16 at 01:52 AM.

Deleted
    Simple question: I am 886 Ilevel right now with a 902 weapon. When looking at logs of other warriors online I mention that their "highest crit" for Raging Blow is around 1.1M . I on the other hand sit around with a highest crit of around 760k . Most of these are around my Ilevel but have a 910 - 920 weapon. Is that difference so huge that it warrants these differences in numbers? As Relics, I right now have +5% Crit Damage, +3% Rampage and +3% Execute Crit Chance, so yeah I know that quite some damage is lost on the 2 non RB increasing relics, but god damn that a whooping 25% less damage I deal with my best ability. Whats up with that?