Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It'll probably happen, I think the republicans are ready to trade him in for Pence honestly.
    This has been the GoP stance pretty much since Trump named Pence as his running mate, privately if not publically. However, having Republicans impeaching a Republican president would require that Trump become toxic politically to the various senators. This is so the Republicans can tout impeaching Trump as "putting country before party, doing the best for the people and following the will of the people" yada yada yada. It likely won't happen for a few months.

It can't happen soon enough for me. I may disagree with Pence's policies, but at least I believe he'd be a more sane, stable leader.

Both have the goal of destroying the nation domestically, but one isn't likely involved in treason.
    Treason is fine as long as it aligns with the well-being of the people you govern. Pence's desires do NOT even if they are not treasonous.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Chug chug chug, gulp, chug.

Jesus, you Trumpers really do live in your own world. Do you even realize how intellectually bankrupt your statement is?
    The poll numbers are publicly available you can argue they might not be accurate but I fail to see what you do.

The fact you made this thread just proves voting for him was the right choice!

say it with me! 4 more years!

"I don't like our leader, remove him!"

It's no wonder democracy is still a relative rarity in the world. Even the people living in them don't understand them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    This has been the GoP stance pretty much since Trump named Pence as his running mate, privately if not publically. However, having Republicans impeaching a Republican president would require that Trump become toxic politically to the various senators. This is so the Republicans can tout impeaching Trump as "putting country before party, doing the best for the people and following the will of the people" yada yada yada. It likely won't happen for a few months.

It can't happen soon enough for me. I may disagree with Pence's policies, but at least I believe he'd be a more sane, stable leader.
    Yea I don't expect it tomorrow, but I expect it by the end of the year. They will let McCain and Graham be the spear of the effort, while the bulk of the party is hesitant to avoid angering voters only to eventually concede to investigations which will surely turn up something.

Trump is good entertainment, I can't wait to see what he does next.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    "I don't like our leader, remove him!"

It's no wonder democracy is still a relative rarity in the world. Even the people living in them don't understand them.
    Good thing we are an oligarchy and not a democracy.

Oh wait that isn't a good thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Mike Pincer president won't make me not sleep at night, and nobody is going to shout "YEEE'HAW, grab yer guns and Lets Overthrow dat ebil gubbermint'!" like Dump and his fellow Dumpsters would do. Yes, Pincer will suck - but he will suck only in American internal politics. Dump is a threat to not just that, but the entire modern fuking world and every nation on the planet, let alone to America.
    This right here is a perfect example of "trump-derangement syndrome" or TDS for short, please contact a physician.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The poll numbers are publicly available you can argue they might not be accurate but I fail to see what you do.
    There isn't an argument to be made - you can't argue with facts. Your statement was a lie. Period.

Trump's poll numbers are approaching the 30's - he's barely above 40% from the last Galllup. "Every order" means almost nothing, and when you add "has had a majority of people in favor of it" it almost becomes literal nonsense.

But if you have some evidence, I'd love to see it.

quick question about US constitutional law: If a president is impeached, will the VP take over for the full term, or will there be preponed elections before the 4 years are over?

7+ Year Old Account
    Good thing we are an oligarchy and not a democracy.

Oh wait that isn't a good thing.
    Good thing we actually live in a democratic republic.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven French View Post
    This right here is a perfect example of "trump-derangement syndrome" or TDS for short, please contact a physician.
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Yes that is why he has the lowest approval rating of ANY new president in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    I think people are blowing things out of proportion too much. What exactly has he done so far that other presidents haven't?

He's not the first to piss off China or kiss Russian ass.
    He's not the first one to dislike immigrants.
    And he certainly isn't the first one to have conservative views.

Whether you like it or not, the people voted for him, that is how Democracy works and neo-liberals who are going batshit crazy over it need to chill the fuck out.

As for banning immigrants from muslim countries, then tough luck. Polls show that the silent majority of westerners (Europe, Australia & North America) aren't against it, it just looks that way because the people who are against it are also the loudest and they never miss a chance to throw dirt at Trump.
    And boy does the media love portraying Trump in a bad light... he sells papers, and as such, everything bad that he does is put under a magnifying glass despite the fact that others before him have made blunders.

Also before anyone flames me, no, I don't support Trump or even like him and his policies.
    Great post

Does the "popular" side also want the President to stop committing treason?
    Except he's not committing treason. The same side that doesn't care that a ransom was paid to Iran (in various currencies) that will be used to kill servicemen and women in Syria and fund Hezbollah. Didn't care when Obama did it and wouldn't be declaring Obama to be put up in front of a firing squad but demand Trump should be.

Is that the side you're talking about? It's cute when left wing people start play acting on being patriotic after 16 years of hating America. Four years from now OP and the rest of you will still be out of your damn minds he won't be impeached and properly on his way to another 4 years as your insanity turns more and more people from the left. I suggest reading the story the boy who cried wolf a point has already been reached where a certain group of people ignore you and ignore the main stream media, please continue so even more continue and even more are put off by the crazy that makes Trump look like a sane rational choice.
    Last edited by slitheroutfromtherocks; 2017-02-15 at 11:13 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    quick question about US constitutional law: If a president is impeached, will the VP take over for the full term, or will there be preponed elections before the 4 years are over?
    The VP takes over the remaining term.

7+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean?
    It means you've literally lost all ability to reason and have succumbed to madness.

Chug chug chug, gulp, chug.

Jesus, you Trumpers really do live in your own world. Do you even realize how intellectually bankrupt your statement is?
    We are supposed to judge the character of a man by his actionns, which on these forums, are the words they decide to post. Going by only that and without knowing you as a person, I must say that it is not possible for me to have a favourable opinion of you.
    Because given how stupid or at the very least deeply misinformed you have to be to make a comment like this, I hardly can expect you to understand how wrong it is.

Someone please go get the tardwrangler and give this man a newspaper to see if just chews on it or actually starts reading.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-16 at 01:49 AM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slitheroutfromtherocks View Post
    Except he's not committing treason. The same side that doesn't care that a ransom was paid to Iran (in various currencies) that will be used to kill servicemen and women in Syria didn't care when Obama did it and wouldn't be declaring Obama to be put up in front of a firing squad but demand Trump should be.

Is that the side you're talking about? It's cute when left wing people start play acting on being patriotic after 16 years of hating American. Four years from now OP and the rest of you will still be out of your damn minds he won't be impeached and properly on his way to another 4 years as your insanity turns more and more people from the left. I suggest the story "the boy who cried wolf" a point has already been reached where a certain group of people ignore you and ignore the main stream media, please continue so even more continue.
    I see the horse has already left this barn. Not sure how to discuss something with someone who is almost literally clinically insane.

Are you not seeing that Flynn was fired and may be charged with crimes? Are you not seeing Trump has lied with almost every breath he's taken since starting his campaign. He has lies that contradict themselves - how do you miss those?

Or is your hate for the "left" so great that you can't be reasoned with anymore?