Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Losing my damn mind over how unstable his presidency has already become. Any of you who support him have nothing on your side thats majorly towards the popular side.
    He has been president for less than a month and the liberals are trying to undermine him every chance they get, along with his idiocy. Give the man a chance, and I use the term man lightly. Even the conservatives gave Obama a chance and didn't call for impeachment.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven French View Post
    It means you've literally lost all ability to reason and have succumbed to madness.
    I mean how so? Because of his reasoning behind Pence? I'm just looking for clarification of your point - I like what you're saying, I just want to be clear on what it is precisely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    We are supposed to judge the character of a man by his actionns, which on these forums, are the words they decide to post. Going by only that and without knowing you as a person, I must say that it is not possible for me to have a favourable opinion of you.
    Because given how stupid or at the very least deeply misinformed you have to be to make a comment like this, I hardly can expect you to understand how wrong it is.

Someone please go get the tardwrangler and give this man a newspaper to see if just chews on it or actually starts reading.
    We are indeed. And if you don't appreciate facts, evidence, and logical reasoning, there is nothing we can help you with. I provided all three when responding, and yet you criticize me while not providing any of your own.

How's that newspaper taste?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    quick question about US constitutional law: If a president is impeached, will the VP take over for the full term, or will there be preponed elections before the 4 years are over?
    Rest of the term. A note, though. Impeaching doesn't remove the president from office. Impeaching is merely bringing charges against him. He has to be convicted on those charges to be removed.

House impeaches, senate convicts.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I see the horse has already left this barn. Not sure how to discuss something with someone who is almost literally clinically insane.

Are you not seeing that Flynn was fired and may be charged with crimes? Are you not seeing Trump has lied with almost every breath he's taken since starting his campaign. He has lies that contradict themselves - how do you miss those?

Or is your hate for the "left" so great that you can't be reasoned with anymore?
    You do understand that reasoning with someone means having a discussion and not bad mouthing the other person just because they may not agree with you. Or, is your hate for the right so blinded you to reason?
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Losing my damn mind over how unstable his presidency has already become.
    He is failing as predicted.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    I think people are blowing things out of proportion too much. What exactly has he done so far that other presidents haven't?
    Have you not been following the news for the past two days?

There isn't an argument to be made - you can't argue with facts. Your statement was a lie. Period.

Trump's poll numbers are approaching the 30's - he's barely above 40% from the last Galllup. "Every order" means almost nothing, and when you add "has had a majority of people in favor of it" it almost becomes literal nonsense.

But if you have some evidence, I'd love to see it.
    yeah but it's the same poll that showed hillary up by 10 points in the election.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Suck it up, buttercup.
    Remember these words when Trump is gone, They will come back to haunt you.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The poll numbers are publicly available you can argue they might not be accurate but I fail to see what you do.
    The poll numbers demonstrate the exact opposite of what you claimed. That's pretty much my point. Not to mention your statement was beyond ridiculous in it's lack of clarity. "Every order" - what does that even mean?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Remember these words when Trump is gone, They will come back to haunt you.
    Oh please, been there done that.

I hated Obama and Clinton before him (to a much lesser degree though!). You can't always win and in the meantime you must work with what you got. All this complaining and protesting (rioting) only makes you look bad and will backfire.
    Last edited by sheggaro; 2017-02-15 at 11:20 PM.

The poll numbers demonstrate the exact opposite of what you claimed. That's pretty much my point. Not to mention your statement was beyond ridiculous in it's lack of clarity. "Every order" - what does that even mean?
    The executive orders...

Quote Originally Posted by Deggan View Post
    Losing my damn mind over how liberals are still rioting and causing actual harm to our country, yet they claim to only want peace. The "popular" side, wants the rioters to stop rioting, and idiots to stop protesting in the middle of freeways.
    What's this rioting and damage you speak of? If you're talking about the Woman's March, it was one of the most peaceful protests in history. Statistically just as much or less damage would have happened randomly if everyone had stayed home.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The executive orders...
    Oh, the ones that were unconstitutional? Those? Great example.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Oh please, been there done that.

I hated Obama and Clinton before him (to a much lesser degree though!). You can't always win and in the meantime you must work with what you got. All this complaining and protesting (rioting) only makes you look bad and will backfire.
    Ya I rather not work with someone who's ok with committing treason and selling our country out to russa.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    He is failing as predicted.
    I figured it would take until 2019 after the Dems take the House and Senate back to impeach him - but there are already calls for investigations from GOP senators. And we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg at this point.

He could be officially out before the year ends.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean how so? Because of his reasoning behind Pence? I'm just looking for clarification of your point - I like what you're saying, I just want to be clear on what it is precisely.
    I'll let someone else clarify, I'm not the best at explanations.

In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact. Life resembles a dark fairy tale in which the villain – Trump – is an amalgam of all the worst tyrants in history, past and present, while the heroes –Trump’s critics – are akin to the resistance fighters of World War II.

Oh, the ones that were unconstitutional? Those? Great example.
    Each are supported by the majority... at least of those people polled Trump is doing what he promised and the people who voted for him seem happy about it.

You have 7 years and 11 months left.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    He has been president for less than a month and the liberals are trying to undermine him every chance they get, along with his idiocy. Give the man a chance, and I use the term man lightly. Even the conservatives gave Obama a chance and didn't call for impeachment.
    A presidents chance doesn't just start the moment he is sworn in, it also includes his preparations he took to start it.

And overall his picks sell out the working class and their children as did Trumps personal tax plan and healthcare plan he wanted to implement and how he backed out on draining the swamp when he turned around and turned it into a bayou instead.

With what he has done with his chance already has proven where he is going and what he wants. And they really couldn't call for impeachment on Obama or they would have as they literally threw an 8 year bitch fit temper tantrum where they filibustered 500 times trying to shut stuff down and then turned around and blamed him for stuff left from the Bush policies that Obama actually improved on or they blocked from fixing.

With Trump, he came in on day one with impeachable offenses with his refusal to divest from his businesses and with actions that all seem to help make them money.

Lets put it this way, if you are riding a bus during shift change and the new driver comes in wearing a suicide vest and yelling on the phone at his wife telling her it is all her fault for what he is about to do. Would you really be wanting to give them a chance or would you say that chance was blown with his entrance into the bus?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Each are supported by the majority... at least of those people polled Trump is doing what he promised and the people who voted for him seem happy about it.
    So not the "majority", but just the people asked if Trump was doing what he said he would? So then you weren't correct initially, right? At least we're clear on that.

Now, Trump's poll numbers are almost in the 30's% for approval of job performance. Are we done now? Or do you have any evidence to back what you are saying?