Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    I don't see that realistically happening because of two things:

• She lost against Obama.
    • She lost against Trump.

That would be political suicide. No, the democrats need fresh blood, but I don't know if they'll manage a restructuration strong enough to come back in 2020. Until then, I'm fine with Republicans. When they'll finally have a better program, a better candidate and just an overall better structure, then I'll reconsider.
    I know, but she is the style they keep wanting to push trying to chase the donors.

They cheated in the DNC primaries to force her to the front against the will of the voters because they dislike Sanders.
    They cheated in the RNC primaries to try and force Trump or another damaged candidate to run against trying to give her the most damaged opponent to lose against as her patsy and then lost to her own patsy.

The Democrats definitely need new blood as the old blood are so busy chasing donors that they are actively running away from their voters. Thinking that Demographics mean everything but being more inline with the voter base than the other side doesn't matter if they refuse to actually give that base anything worth voting for.

But at this point, I honestly wouldn't put it past the democrats from trying and hoping for voters short memories and the horror of Trump to get past it.

As for me, I honestly dislike the republican platform overall as they actively seem to not match up with reality on many things are consciously pro-business at the expense of the people.

I personally am an independent though as I do not like either party and basically see them as voting for republican and republican-lite on many issues.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

/laughs bitterly

you should have had this moment on election night.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    You can't be serious.

I mean, how in the name of God can the Dem establishment be so fcking dense?

Bernie will be 74(?), so I doubt he will, but if the Dems want to win, they had better put someone up there to whom Bernie will give his blessing.

Gillibrand/Gabbard maybe?
    Yep, Haven't heard anything from the DNC about it, but evidently she has been considering a 2020 run. From what I have heard, she has had people telling her not to, but given her ego, whether she listens or not, who knows. Then it comes down to the DNC and how they react.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Deggan View Post
    Treason? Explain, with documentation that proves so. Also, biased news articles don't count.
    Any news source they quote as evidence you will dismiss as "fake" (I'm guessing your a breitbart follower) so how do you propose they do this, short of physically getting the original documents mm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    That's on Democrats. All they need to do is nominate a relatively young, competent and charismatic candidate that isn't swimming in Wall St money and can connect on a real level with voters to articulate actual ideas on how to fix America for the working cl-- OK, yeah... Everybody's fucked. Trump's going to last for eight years.
    I WISH they would do that. I yearn to support the democrats like I did during Obama's.

I just don't believe they can in four years. It's almost as if the democrats I've used to know during Obama's somehow vanished with him.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    This is the result of instant gratification, not allowing teachers to fail students, the everyone is a winner bullshit and eroding families leading to weak parents.
    We have a new generation that throws a fit every time they lose and think that they can change the result by whining enough about it.
    I'm so sorry that losing the election hurt your precious feelings. Go back to your crying rooms, I'm sure your local Californian university can provide one.

Goddamn, I love this SALT. It reminds me of exactly why I voted for Trump in the first place: he's the biggest "FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF" to Democrats and liberals imaginable. As long as he's driving liberals absolutely fucking batshit crazy with rage and making them lose sleep, I'm happy.

Bring me your sweet, sweet bitterness lefties. I'll use it for seasoning.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still of the opinion that 99% of the people that I see screaming "IMPEACH!!!" are either too stupid to understand what the Term means or how it works and/or are only repeating it because they read it on Twitter/Tumblr/heard some retarded Celebrity screaming it.

Then again I've never really seen the intelligence in people that scream for shit yet struggle to hold any meaningful debate outside of hyperbole and buzzwords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    hahahah liberal media is feeling the burn. Hope trump sticks it to em and makes them squirm.
    Squirm? This is the jackpot for "liberal media." This is proof of the childish nature of our Potus. "I'm not talking to you because you say mean things about me!"

This along with his constant inconsistencies, I mean "alternative facts", are giving the "liberal media" their chance at reporting the truth despite Trump's efforts. Every time Trump spouts something stupid the media has a chance to catch him and his administration on their bullshit.

So like I said, let Trump dig himself so deep that he buries himself in his own crap. Seeing as it's been only a month and we've already had one resignation we won't have to wait too long.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    wahhhhh.. I lost the election... wahhhh... Stop being sour grapes. MSM is having a fit while people realize how they fabricate stories or write absolutes in titles and articles with flimsy evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

hahahah liberal media is feeling the burn. Hope trump sticks it to em and makes them squirm.
    Given this post and previous posts, I assume you and reality had a fight, and aren't on speaking terms?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Huulo View Post
    What's this rioting and damage you speak of? If you're talking about the Woman's March, it was one of the most peaceful protests in history. Statistically just as much or less damage would have happened randomly if everyone had stayed home.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6gl-iHb1gA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLRXToqUQ3A (note the sign seen at 10 seconds in. "Resist fear, Assist love", yet she is causing fear, and not loving anyone) (note again the dude that breaks the window of the bus in a "peaceful protest") (note for a third time that they are stopping a bus, which is a means of travel for many people across the US. They are doing nothing but hurting America)

I could go on for days, but these are two simple examples to get the point across. I also posted youtube videos so you can see for yourself instead of reading from biased news networks.
    Last edited by Deggan; 2017-02-16 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Yeah, that's not how democracy works. If the elected leader is stupid shit, we don't just suck it up. He gets fucking booted. If you're still defending Trump, you're fucking delusional.
    Actually it's exactly how democracy works. If the elected leader holds misguided beliefs, it's because voters do as well and that mob rule imposes problems on themselves and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    We don't live in a direct democracy. Luckily we have a Republic that helps defend us from populists like Hillary.
    This is the dumbest thing I ever heard from a Trumpist. Your president is the absolute prime example of a populist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Squirm? This is the jackpot for "liberal media." This is proof of the childish nature of our Potus. "I'm not talking to you because you say mean things about me!"

This along with his constant inconsistencies, I mean "alternative facts", are giving the "liberal media" their chance at reporting the truth despite Trump's efforts. Every time Trump spouts something stupid the media has a chance to catch him and his administration on their bullshit.

So like I said, let Trump dig himself so deep that he buries himself in his own crap. Seeing as it's been only a month and we've already had one resignation we won't have to wait too long.
    I wonder, as the Trump administration goes down in flames, how the people on this forum are going to react?

With all of the "Hillary lost, get over it" "Suck it up buttercup" and such, I'm going to take my time savoring every last drop of salty tears when they finally nail something on Trump and take him down.

I can only imagine they'll still be crying "fake facts, fake news" even as a guilty verdict is handed down.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    This. There's tons of "Impeach Trump" on Grindr(gay sex/dating app) and I'm like "Do you really want Pence in power" and they usually either say something like it's to make a point, they don't know about Pence, and/or they don't think he's worse.
    Sad really...they should do some research on him...guy is really anti-gay.

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Losing my damn mind over how unstable his presidency has already become. Any of you who support him have nothing on your side thats majorly towards the popular side.
    It's amazing, even the liberal hacks the New York Times have admitted there is no evidence he's done anything to warrant impeachment. Impeach doesn't mean "remove the guy I don't like"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Given this post and previous posts, I assume you and reality had a fight, and aren't on speaking terms?
    Well.. when I see articles from New York Times and Washington post and Buzzfeed, and youngturks, and w.e. else there are and them being just "liberal anger machines" and people share them all over the internet and bask in anger I tend to question what your "reality" is. Then I see infowars, Breitbart, w.e. and see the bullshit they spew it's similarly insane sometimes. Liberal media pretending to be more "legit" than anyone else is what makes me laugh. These last few months have shown me that any news is just propaganda and it is pointless. I will just live my life normally, laugh at what news is trying to make me believe or do and move on with my life. I seriously just don't care anymore. If you see me being ridiculous on the forums or laughing at liberals that is why.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Actually it's exactly how democracy works. If the elected leader holds misguided beliefs, it's because voters do as well and that mob rule imposes problems on themselves and everyone else.
    That assumes that the voters actually voted for them which isn't the case in this one by any stretch of the imagination.

None of them won the popular vote and Trump still managed to get 2nd place among the losers and only became president due to the Electoral College disenfranchising voters in every state with a Winner-Take-All system.

If we went by the voters in this election, none of them won and none of them were wanted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Goddamn, I love this SALT. It reminds me of exactly why I voted for Trump in the first place: he's the biggest "FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF" to Democrats and liberals imaginable. As long as he's driving liberals absolutely fucking batshit crazy with rage and making them lose sleep, I'm happy.

Bring me your sweet, sweet bitterness lefties. I'll use it for seasoning.
    I see this incredibly and disturbingly often from the Trump camp, and yet I can't say I see anything in the way of liberals voting for someone "because it will make conservatives cry".

You want to bring pain and suffering to your fellow countrymen?

Please, tell me more about how you're a "real American".

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Yes that is why he has the lowest approval rating of ANY new president in history.
    Haha, and polls have been extremely accurate. Especially in regards to President Trump.