15+ Year Old Account
    I kinda liked how scared some where when goku transformed lol.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Maybe goku doesn't care what the others think of him because he knows no universe will get destroyed? Just like he hired HIT so he wouldn't hold back , he could have talked with zenos about lying that they would destroy the universes and only the best will be spared so that no universe would hold back on the tournament , thus giving goku a good fight and zenos a good show.
    Last edited by mmocb3b54be47d; 2017-03-05 at 06:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    Maybe goku doesn't care what the others think of him because he knows no universe will get destroyed? Just like he hired HIT so he wouldn't hold back , he could have talked with zenos about lying that they would destroy the universes and only the best will be spared so that no universe would hold back on the tournament , thus giving goku a good fight and zenos a good show.
    That's my take on it too but who knows. We'll have to wait and see

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    That's my take on it too but who knows. We'll have to wait and see
    Interesting theory, it would explain why Goku seems so incredibly comfortable, care-free, and why he's been acting like a douche.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Goku that smart though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Is Goku that smart though?

He's not literally retarded, just extremely uneducated and simple things elude him as he only pays attention to what he's interested in, but things do click and he can figure stuff out. He's like the Michael Scott of fighters, you aren't sure if he's actually retarded or just chooses to be silly even when he knows better.

I'm sure the concept of talking to someone to directly affect something so he can do what he enjoys isn't beyond his comprehension.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    He's not literally retarded, just extremely uneducated and simple things elude him as he only pays attention to what he's interested in, but things do click and he can figure stuff out. He's like the Michael Scott of fighters, you aren't sure if he's actually retarded or just chooses to be silly even when he knows better.

I'm sure the concept of talking to someone to directly affect something so he can do what he enjoys isn't beyond his comprehension.
    uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't know if i'm going to be a massive fan of this Battle Royal style fight, i think it could end up looking like a massive clusterfuck and surely the animators are going to have to be working overtime in the beginning to get approx 80 fighters + spectators in on it. I don't even know how they're going to play it out, how are you going to get sufficient screen time to all the fights (Least our 10).

I wonder if they're going to do a major fail and have about 30 combatants attack someone like Goku unknowingly, and Goku knocks them out of the ring in one fell swoop.

I know there has been talk of Vegito making another appearance but i don't think it will happen - They'll likely give us Gogeta though, but knowing how fast the Potara fusion expired, i can't see Gogeta being able to maintain something like Blue for very long.

The one thing that has confused me is the current DB:S into shows Goku fighting against the red-clad alien part of Toppo's universe. Firstly, Goku is now fighting Toppo and not him - and secondly the stage looks to have been the actual tournament stage as opposed to the current fighting arena - Why would they include that considering Toppo's universe will not be included in the Battle Royal.

Did i hear right anyway? Super isn't on next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I know there has been talk of Vegito making another appearance but i don't think it will happen
    Rules of the tournament already prohibit this (nothing outside of natural abilities) (which makes artifacts like the Potara illegal)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Rules of the tournament already prohibit this (nothing outside of natural abilities) (which makes artifacts like the Potara illegal)

then they do the fusion dance I would consider that a natural ability.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Am I the only one who thinks they're really hinting hard this "goku has turned evil" twist?
    The frequent Goku's smirks, that remind me of Goku Black, the Bergamo scandal before the last fight, and now Toppo, who seems to have a penchant for destroying evil....

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    then they do the fusion dance I would consider that a natural ability.
    Rofl..good luck

1. Convincing Vegeta to do that
    2. Doing it without flight and with 70 other people gunning for you
    3. With those 70 people literally gunning for Goku being the cause of all this
    4. 1 of those people being Hit who can freeze time
    5. Plus if the Earrings work at half the time...sure the fusion would last maybe..5 minutes at the most

I feel like their telegraphing Gohan as the hero of the arc, with Goku putting his faith in him to lead the team to victory, it feels a lot like the lead up to the Cell games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Yes the Tournament could ether be relatively short or last 2 years, depending on if we are going by Freeza time or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    im kinda excited for it to be battle royale style

that leaves the team soooo much room for creativity

Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    Actually, no. He doesn't care. As long as he faces strong guys, then why should he? He is a saiyan, after all....

- - - Updated - - -

uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    But, he isn't retarded? He's a MASTER at combat, nature, and some other shit. Remember when he found a plant to heal gohans cut, when he was 2-3? Yeah, goku knows his shit, even when it means healing his son. He just hasn't gone to school, so both his science skills, his math skills, and his reading/literature skills aren't really all that well....

Doesn't make him a retard though, when he's a genius at other stuff, mainly with combat, health, and geography....

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh, I meant to ask this yesterday but, what do you guys think the chances are that Tien has got to a point where he has reacquired abilities that are specific to his heritage, that were lost before DB? Literally the only thing Tien actually does is train, probably more than Vegeta.
    Well he farms too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Actually, no. He doesn't care. As long as he faces strong guys, then why should he? He is a saiyan, after all....

- - - Updated - - -

But, he isn't retarded? He's a MASTER at combat, nature, and some other shit. Remember when he found a plant to heal gohans cut, when he was 2-3? Yeah, goku knows his shit, even when it means healing his son. He just hasn't gone to school, so both his science skills, his math skills, and his reading/literature skills aren't really all that well....

Doesn't make him a retard though, when he's a genius at other stuff, mainly with combat, health, and geography....
    Weeelllllll people with autism tend to be very proficient in certain things. Social skills, learning skills, and others tend to be much more under developed

Weeelllllll people with autism tend to be very proficient in certain things. Social skills, learning skills, and others tend to be much more under developed
    So, what you're saying is.....

Goku's an autist? I mean, that'll explain alot, for the after-effects of the head bump..but....still...

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    What a kickass episode, for me at least.

ARE WE READY FOR A 90'S WCW ROYAL RUMBLE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I like Goku being setup as the evil guy, though he is acting like a slight douche

I could say so much more, but it's time to go start Breath of the Wild on the U since it's finally quiet in my neighborhood and I'm picky about that.

It's a female version similar to Broly.

You should be shot......