Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    well we didn't have any big muslim terror attacks when Trump came to office and since he has been there.
    With Obama we had Boston and that gay stripclub muslim terror attack shooting.

The world and especially the USA seem a safer place with a strong leader.

This is just my opinion, but since Trump is in office the economy is in an upswing, stock market at an all time high, more people are finding jobs. Not everybody likes him, but sometimes you need a person like Trump. A person that a lot of people hate and can channel their hatred on, because they have weirdly nothing better do to with their lives.
    Trump is taking all that hate with dignity. So he can unite the United States again through his actions. Real heroes don't get celebrated, they have done stuff most people don't know jack about

- - - Updated - - -

Well. He has billions.

And he has a golden elevator.

I just know that I don't have that and I tried myself at business. It is pretty hard. I respect Mr. Trump

- - - Updated - - -

Well we all have flaws and I rather have a president who I know has flaws and I know what they are compared to manipulative people who present themselves to be flawless.

One may not like Trump, but he has done some real good work in his few weeks he has been in office.
    I feel like I have been reading about some other President Trump, if these are true. Well, except the rich part, but even that is questionable on how much of that is his own doing, and not parents lifting him from his many bankruptcies.

I especially liked the dignity part Trump supposedly has.

Are you trying to pull my leg?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I feel like I have been reading about some other President Trump, if these are true. Well, except the rich part, but even that is questionable on how much of that is his own doing, and not parents lifting him from his many bankruptcies.

I especially liked the dignity part Trump supposedly has.

Are you trying to pull my leg?

No Mr. Santti from Finland. I am most certainly not trying to pull your leg.
    Greetings from North America

Strengthen the economy, having a positive impact on the employment market and keeping his cool despite all the hate he is receiving. I wish I could stay that calm if weirdly dressed people from the street constantly attacked me
    Yeahhh No. The economy has been going up under Obama for several years now. And the employment numbers have also been changing in the positive direction............under Obama. This is also why his claim of the reduction in debt since he has been in office is bullshit. We are still operating under a budget signed by OBAMA.

Trump can't claim any of these things until he has had some time in office to affect change.

And as far as him staying cool..........I'm sure he has screaming fits in the office. His reactionary tantrums on twitter would fit this REALLLY well.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Trump is a business guy. He know that you need to take risks in order to make it. I have faith in him and his decisions
    Except, and I'm sure it's been said, all the times he failed bigly and had to have his Daddy bail him out.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Yeahhh No. The economy has been going up under Obama for several years now. And the employment numbers have also been changing in the positive direction............under Obama. This is also why his claim of the reduction in debt since he has been in office is bullshit. We are still operating under a budget signed by OBAMA.

Trump can't claim any of these things until he has had some time in office to affect change.

And as far as him staying cool..........I'm sure he has screaming fits in the office. His reactionary tantrums on twitter would fit this REALLLY well.
    Don't forget that the national debt went from 9Trillion under Bush to almost 20Trillion under Obama as well.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Except, and I'm sure it's been said, all the times he failed bigly and had to have his Daddy bail him out.
    nobody is perfect. Elon Musk didn't succeed instantly either. He failed many time. Like all great people in history

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Don't forget that the national debt went from 9Trillion under Bush to almost 20Trillion under Obama as well.
    Actually the debt went up by 7.8 trillion under Obama to about 18 trillion overall. Without Obama, it would have gone up even higher as Obama had inherited a 1.2 trillion budget deficit which he slashed in more than half to somewhere between 500 to 600 billion instead. By comparison, Bush took a surplus from Clinton and turned it into the 1.2 trillion deficit and the plan under Trump is setup to more than double the deficit and then some.

Sorry man, you are repeating a lie.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You are talking about streamlining those agencies but that is not what Trump been doing. The people he appoints are those whose goal in life is to neuter the agencies in addition to cutting their budgets to the bone. Trump is consolidating power and erasing agencies he does not like, that's not only frightening but bad for America as a lot of those agencies generate great revenue. I think that is something I wish we had a government that was focused on making government quick and adept not one extreme or another.
    You have to at least concede that there are some Agencies that are money sinks, that provide no economic value.

TSA for example hasn't stopped a single documented terrorists attempt since inception. Yet they are are constantly getting more funding. Additionally there is a cost to citizens in the form of time, the extra time at the airport means less time working... less time making money, less time spending money. The extra safety also means a higher cost in ticket prices.

NSA spends more time monitoring law abiding citizens than catching would be terrorists. The number of innocents that have their lives infiltrated > terrorists attempts thwarted.

CDC has a fucking plan for the "zombie apocalypse" tax dollars at work folks.

The IRS does a better job of rounding up illegal aliens than any other organization that is SUPPOSED to handle that issue.

Across the country you have shitty teachers who can't get fired because of strong unions and a weak education dept.

The point is... you and many others assume all are going to get swept up and liquidated. You have to admit there is a fair amount of fear mongering there.

Some agencies... do need to go. They don't simply need oversight, they need to be removed.

Just for kicks:

10+ Year Old Account
    It's basically within his power to do this, which is absolutely nothing.

Any actual reorganization of agencies will require Congressional approval, but he's free to seek commentary, ask for plans and input on how to do so.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    You have to at least concede that there are some Agencies that are money sinks, that provide no economic value.

TSA for example hasn't stopped a single documented terrorists attempt since inception. Yet they are are constantly getting more funding. Additionally there is a cost to citizens in the form of time, the extra time at the airport means less time working... less time making money, less time spending money. The extra safety also means a higher cost in ticket prices.

NSA spends more time monitoring law abiding citizens than catching would be terrorists. The number of innocents that have their lives infiltrated > terrorists attempts thwarted.

CDC has a fucking plan for the "zombie apocalypse" tax dollars at work folks.

The IRS does a better job of rounding up illegal aliens than any other organization that is SUPPOSED to handle that issue.

Across the country you have shitty teachers who can't get fired because of strong unions and a weak education dept.

The point is... you and many others assume all are going to get swept up and liquidated. You have to admit there is a fair amount of fear mongering there.

Some agencies... do need to go. They don't simply need oversight, they need to be removed.
    Of course but Trump is throwing the baby out with the bath water, a lot agencies bring in trillions in fines and revenues.

TSA - agreed but TSA is mostly for show, people don't want to pay the kind of money they would need for real security at the airport.

CDC - You will be glad they had it especially with bio terrorism and viruses getting more drug resistant each year.

IRS - Bring in a lot more money than it spends, I am going top of my head here but you get $3 for every $1 spend if that agency was made to work better it would be a cash register for the government.

My point is the agencies Trump is hollowing out we need State Department, SEC, CFPD, FCC, IRS, EPA.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Thought I would make this thread since the other once so cruelly got closed.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...zing-executive

It a measure that is supposed to "cut wasteful spending".
    Surely those of the right will hail it as great while those on the left will hate it.

The original thread...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-ever-written

You all can judge for yourselves whether it is "good" or "bad".
    Bashers! Start your engines!
    Sounds good. He can start by curtailing his 100% needless trips to Florida, as having his wife and child living in another state. Taxpayer money will be saved almost immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Surely those of the right will hail it as great while those on the left will hate it.
    Actually - the rational on BOTH sides will see it for the fascist move it is in combination with the other actions he is taking.

Those who are ignorant or apathetic to the drastic shift to authoritarian rule the US is heading into - will of course just take it or even rejoice at it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Given that there are far more innocent people than terrorists, that's probably the expected outcome in the first place.

Frankly, I'm perfectly ok with him gutting NSA, TSA, and anything else related. We'll watch what mental gymnastics get carried out as he tries to blame Obama for the first terrorist attack that happens afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest I only scanned through it, but all i saw is that it set up a commission to analyse and provide a plan.

Groundbreaking stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Given that there are far more innocent people than terrorists, that's probably the expected outcome in the first place.

Frankly, I'm perfectly ok with him gutting NSA, TSA, and anything else related. We'll watch what mental gymnastics get carried out as he tries to blame Obama for the first terrorist attack that happens afterwards.
    He wants to do this so he can privatize security after that. Then in following the police.

/raspberries

so another hollow, useless EO?

Strengthen the economy, having a positive impact on the employment market and keeping his cool despite all the hate he is receiving. I wish I could stay that calm if weirdly dressed people from the street constantly attacked me
    It must be great living in another reality on top of living in another country that is not run by Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It must be great living in another reality on top of living in another country that is not run by Trump.
    I am not certain what you mean, but I do not live in a reality where my life consists of hating Trump. I live in the reality where Trump is my president (as I am american and only currently living in canada for a short while). Like many presidents before, no matter if you like them or not, you have to deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless I'm reading it wrong, it doesn't seem like this order actually accomplishes much. It's a nice gesture, I guess?

I am not certain what you mean, but I do not live in a reality where my life consists of hating Trump. I live in the reality where Trump is my president (as I am american and only currently living in canada for a short while). Like many presidents before, no matter if you like them or not, you have to deal with it.
    If you love him so much come back to the US and enjoy MAGA.