Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

If Demon Hunters start at level 98, why not let every class start there?

Title says it all. What's the reason? Because then they wouldn't be selling all those boosts? I get that Demon Hunter is a hero class, but people can create that character directly at level 98, pretty much level 100 after the starting zone is done. This will encourage players to make more Demon Hunters when they're starting on new realms. I know you need a level 70 to create one, but the Death Knight had a similar stipulation, and they eventually removed that. They will do the same thing with the Demon Hunter.

If Blizzard wants us to jump right into the content of the expansion, they should just let us create characters at the same level as the Demon Hunter.

OP, you want Blizzard to lose money?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    because DH are new class in legion and DH class tag will be used to sell the expansion. so little incentive.
    Well, people still get to play a Demon Hunter. I don't see your point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    OP, you want Blizzard to lose money?
    You want Blizzard to earn money they don't deserve?

Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post

- - - Updated - - -

congrats all classes start at 98, what about all the other content that has been released prior to the current expac?

how would they sell lvl 100 boosts?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

someone's forgetting the extra work blizz would put in altering teh game to have each class start at 98

What does that even mean?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    congrats all classes start at 98, what about all the other content that has been released prior to the current expac?
    Use the scaling technique that is also used in Legion zones to scale the zone up to your level. Would also solve the borefest of having to level all alts through the same fucking 4 zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    how would they sell lvl 100 boosts?
    No longer needed, duh.

Deleted
    If YOU dont wanna give Blizz money they DONT deserve then dont play their games. Problem solved.

7+ Year Old Account
    Title says it all. What's the reason? Because then they wouldn't be selling all those boosts? I get that Demon Hunter is a hero class, but people can create that character directly at level 98, pretty much level 100 after the starting zone is done. This will encourage players to make more Demon Hunters when they're starting on new realms. I know you need a level 70 to create one, but the Death Knight had a similar stipulation, and they eventually removed that. They will do the same thing with the Demon Hunter.

If Blizzard wants us to jump right into the content of the expansion, they should just let us create characters at the same level as the Demon Hunter.
    because some people want to level normally? and DH is a specific class like DK that yes gets a bonus but your limited to just that class?
    imagine how small and pathetic the game would be if literally everyone ever one every toon was 100 with nothing
    and yes there is boost but most people rather level normally

imagine the economy how fucked it would be
    make a 100 do all old raids, delete, make tons of gold, and yes they could set a time after a char made before you could do old raids, but then you would just make 40 chars, wait a week, then do them all, then delete, and repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    How many DHs have you seen with full epics and at least one legendary but still struggling to pull 200k dps? Even how their singletarget rotation used to be effectively 3 buttons

Yeah. I dont want those people playing other classes.

People should be allowed to start from like 60 tho. I know it saves barely 1-2 days worth of leveling with heirlooms (depending on speed) but if you have 3 chars at max the lvl 60 start should be unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because some people want to level normally?
    and yes there is boost but most people rather level normally
    How is having choice hurting people who want to "level normally"?
    "BUT I DONT WANT TO" then dont.

And most people rather go to end-game (But not spend 50 euros for that) where stuff matters and not chain-run dungeons where you dont even need healer or tanks until like WoD.
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2017-03-17 at 09:14 AM.

Just reading the title alone made me think "This nigga is insane."

So.....what kind of weed do you smoke?
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    "People won't take the time to help me get geared"
    then
    "I'm too busy to get geared, I don't have the time to spare"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    How many DHs have you seen with full epics and at least one legendary but still struggling to pull 200k dps? Even how their singletarget rotation used to be effectively 3 buttons

Yeah. I dont want those people playing other classes.

People should be allowed to start from like 60 tho. I know it saves barely 1-2 days worth of leveling with heirlooms (depending on speed) but if you have 3 chars at max the lvl 60 start should be unlocked

How is having choice hurting people who want to "level normally"?
    "BUT I DONT WANT TO" then dont.

And most people rather go to end-game (But not spend 50 euros for that) where stuff matters and not chain-run dungeons where you dont even need healer or tanks until like WoD.
    because if you can hit 100 for free, no one would ever level, why would you level normally "yes you have the choice" but only a fucking idiot would, what woudl be the point
    we all know players would rather do something 100x faster that is not fun, then something that is 100x slower that is sorta fun
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

They are a Hero class. Even though after DKs, Blizz said that they would never do another Hero class. They pulled all the stops following the WotLK model, so you get this enticing people to come and play Legion/WoW.

Deleted
    And here's me wishing we could have an option to start a DK or DH from level 1

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It's so players at the start of a new expansion aren't days/week behind everybody else and can start progressing into the content around the same time.

Wut, lmfao. It's their game. Their creations, they can charge as much as they want, for whatever they want, and they deserve it.

Deleted
    Of course, it works totally like this!

"Hey i want to level a mage, or some caster"..... "Nah i will make a Demon Hunter just to save a week for leveling and completely forget what i really want to play".... "Oh and because OP said so".

/s

worst thread Ive read to for a while

I am a menace to my own destiny.

we had the same with DKs, the population soared during the expansion, people go to new servers, quite often they roll a DK to save time. Eventually it balanced out, and it will DH's

If anything, Its better this time around, DK's were massively op at the start, within a week or two we had 3 or so separate nerfs, talent removals (corpse explosion, raising your self as a ghoul were great ones), but being op encouraged more people to play them. Yes DHs are op, but no where near as much DKs were at the same point.

Deleted
    Oh, hey. Another post from the OP about skipping content. Last week it was wanting to buy raid gear (because it's just the same as buying a levelling boost, apparently ), this week it's about wanting every class levelled to the latest expansion.

What will it be next week, OP? "Why doesn't Blizzard sell bots? Why doesn't this game play itself?"

You need to work on your trolling, son.

They should go back and make the DKs able to get out of the starter zone and go right into Northrend and skip BC. As for the rest of the classes they can start where they start.

Though I'm torn on monks. I think they should be able to jump right into Pandaria, as that is the timeframe that Pandaren monks would have exposed their class to other races as well. I can also see why they start at level 1 though.