Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Using a pow box near the end of the day. Scummy move. Really scum move. Oh well.

I think my vote should remain where it is - and as such, there isn't much I can do to help secure a lynch here.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Using a pow box near the end of the day. Scummy move. Really scum move. Oh well.

I think my vote should remain where it is - and as such, there isn't much I can do to help secure a lynch here.
    Someone hit me too :/

The POW hits everyone except the one that used it. It should be possible to figure out who used it, or at least narrow it down, by comparing vote trails with post counts.
    I'm too lazy right now, as I don't think it is 100% indicative of being scum. Just scummy.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    The POW hits everyone except the one that used it. It should be possible to figure out who used it, or at least narrow it down, by comparing vote trails with post counts.
    I'm too lazy right now, as I don't think it is 100% indicative of being scum. Just scummy.
    Agreed, I actually think it's very scummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that was a solid -5 posts, and both monkz and bomber were at 10 posts (now 5 if I got my timing correct)...

that could end very bad if there was a sudden pile on with 1 hour left. Not cool.

Which is why I don't think items used at the end of the day (except for the non post reduction items) are really a good idea for town

Yeah that was what I tried to say earlier. Town should not use any post reducing items this close to the deadline.

- - - Updated - - -

50 minutes left, seems like we have to lynch poor listo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Which is why I don't think items used at the end of the day (Unless used on Listo or except for the non post reduction items) are really a good idea for town
    I fixed this for you

By the way, @Reticence since this is modified majority I'm not really a fan of you still having out a useless vote. Obviously that applies for several other players as well, but since we've already talked about your vote and no one really seemed interested in the wagon I'm a bit surprised you haven't moved it.

This is what I was afraid would happen and the reason I preferred lynch the lowest racer on this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    This is what I was afraid would happen and the reason I preferred lynch the lowest racer on this day.
    I would rather Lynch someone lower or someone not actually posting in a game based around posting because you're playing counter to the game and therefor are playing anti-town

- - - Updated - - -

Meh

Unvote
    Vote: Bomber

Let us try to make magic happen

Actually how about we just hammer listo and stop talking unless you are in risk of getting modkilled, since I don't really feel like giving scum the chance to farm items at this point.

Unvote
    Vote listo

baibai

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I would rather Lynch someone lower or someone not actually posting in a game based around posting because you're playing counter to the game and therefor are playing anti-town
    I agree but it wont happen especially with that little time left.

Unvote vote Listo

Sorry buddy

On the other hand with Listo dead I will be in the lead \o/

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Actually how about we just hammer listo and stop talking unless you are in risk of getting modkilled, since I don't really feel like giving scum the chance to farm items at this point.

Unvote
    Vote listo

baibai
    Or we could have just piled on the lowest post count person in the game, but I mean whatever I s'pose.

Meh

Unvote
    Vote: Bomber

Let us try to make magic happen
    You couldn't have done this earlier...?

Also y'all should be careful with hammering Listo.

Palawin might come after you for ending the day early n shit. I mean - just think of the possibilities of discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    You couldn't have done this earlier...?
    Nothing was stopping you from doing it either and we clearly had the people around to achieve it, I would be a bit suspicious of all those who seem so keen on Listo and all the people crying out that we should be voting someone else but not actually attempting anything depending on how listo flips at this point.

Nothing was stopping you from doing it either and we clearly had the people around to achieve it, I would be a bit suspicious of all those who seem so keen on Listo and all the people crying out that we should be voting someone else but not actually attempting anything depending on how listo flips at this point.
    Who are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Who are you referring to?
    Your mamma.

Nothing was stopping you from doing it either

I've had my vote on Bomber for like a day and a half...

Your mamma.
    I see.

But really, who are the people crying out that we should vote for someone else?