Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I always have a plan, even if it doesn't seem like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The problem with this game set up is that people are spamming so much shit it makes it annoying as fuck to play.
    Ah; Hip-hop-hypocrite. You can't just post "OMG THE FLUFF SUX" and act like you've done anything but add to the damn fluff. You don't like how the game is going, get a damn agenda and push it. Create a theory and run with it, Pull up some data and run through it. Pick a fight with another player and create controversy.

But nah; sit there in your tower and look down on us pleebs that are abusing the system because you're allowing it and then bitch that the system is broken when it's your own god forsaken fault.

I mean...is there anything left to discuss? I think Danner providing the run down on items used was very useful for going ahead and I think we've caught Catta in a lie.
    There is always shit you can do, you've chosen not to. You and everyone else that wants to be lazy are the damn problem. If you're suspicious of people posting and farming items maybe you should... idk.... DO SOMETHING. Just because you believe you've decided the route to go this day you've given up and you're allowing any further information you could have gotten to be lost and yet you want to be a fucking hypocrite and post about fluffy posters in a fluffy post. Get bent.

- - - Updated - - -

Throws a green shell at Xanj's face

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I always have a plan, even if it doesn't seem like it!
    I'm sure it's a great plan Graeham.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I'm sure it's a great plan Graeham.
    I hear he want's to build a wall and stop the mushrooms from coming on to our tracks

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that is interesting. Hostility to anti fluff in Xanjori, not a lot of hostility to being pressured a bit. Oddly enough, that makes me feel a bit better about him.

Cant really rule anything out, especially when I go back and look at the list. Either Catta got lucky with items (going with him using pow box, thats 5. Then the other 4 would have had to been 2 items in 10 posts. Possible, given Senna's insistence on adding more items to the game), or someone else was throwing shit and I still think the high count post people would be a good bet, given statistics.

Anyways grabbing dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ah; Hip-hop-hypocrite. You can't just post "OMG THE FLUFF SUX" and act like you've done anything but add to the damn fluff. You don't like how the game is going, get a damn agenda and push it. Create a theory and run with it, Pull up some data and run through it. Pick a fight with another player and create controversy.

But nah; sit there in your tower and look down on us pleebs that are abusing the system because you're allowing it and then bitch that the system is broken when it's your own god forsaken fault.

There is always shit you can do, you've chosen not to. You and everyone else that wants to be lazy are the damn problem. If you're suspicious of people posting and farming items maybe you should... idk.... DO SOMETHING. Just because you believe you've decided the route to go this day you've given up and you're allowing any further information you could have gotten to be lost and yet you want to be a fucking hypocrite and post about fluffy posters in a fluffy post. Get bent.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I feel like you're making up shit. This day shoulda ended ages ago, Danner and Crissi did a lot of the stuff that was important while I was asleep. We have a list of who used what items publicly yesterday, we also have a pretty conclusive summary of post count to prove it was Catta that used the PoW box.

People just posting shit to get post count though is fucking stupid, do you know how annoying it is to catch up through multiple pages of fluff? Apparently I missed a mod announcement in day 1 because people just spam so much shit it got lost in the crowd. You can make up all the shit you want about "Waah waah hypocrit" but that's not the fucking point, the point is people just spam so much shit it's actually annoying just to try and play the fucking game. Seriously, post shit actually relevant to the fucking game or just dont fucking post, I don't need 30 GIFs a page and one liners about what someones cat ate for fucking dinner just so you can get a post count.

While I somewhat agree with what you're saying Xan (hence my D1 activity) -- town has to post. At least 10+ posts. Otherwise you risk getting modkilled.

- - - Updated - - -

So no. The day should'nt have ended "ages ago". Because then we have a modkilled townie dead tomorrow evening.

Then its a bad rule, because artificially creating a post count is just causing frustration. I mostly have to catch up with the thread after a night of sleep or 4 hours of raiding, and trying to make notes while having to skip over 5-10 posts in a row just isn't fun. I mean I really don't think we have much more things to discuss, it was a great catch on Cattas post count, we also got a LOT of information from Palawins role card, and Danner was nice enough to list out the use of abilities. It's a wealth of information and with SK+Goon dead first night towns in a strong place, if Catta does flip scum we have two scum to check interactions on in further days. Like just saying "Lets talk about information!" isn't going to win us the game at this point, and will probably actually help town very little as people will suddenly start jumping over each other on minor disagreements.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Xanj lost 3 posts

10+ Year Old Account
    who should I throw my banana at?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    who should I throw my banana at?
    Throw it and your vote at the person you find to be the scummiest.

Someone just hit me with a green shell as well. I don't understand why - especially when the item can be saved to protect the player from losing a lot of posts. Unless it's someone with a comfortably high post count...

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Well that is interesting. Hostility to anti fluff in Xanjori, not a lot of hostility to being pressured a bit. Oddly enough, that makes me feel a bit better about him.
    Is that in reference to Virothe? Plz explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    While I somewhat agree with what you're saying Xan (hence my D1 activity) -- town has to post. At least 10+ posts. Otherwise you risk getting modkilled.
    5+ is probably fine... scum would have to be sitting on more than one multi-target item, or enough single targets that they could focus fire the same person. Though, yeah, if you want to be comfortable 10+ is probably ideal.

Then its a bad rule, because artificially creating a post count is just causing frustration. I mostly have to catch up with the thread after a night of sleep or 4 hours of raiding, and trying to make notes while having to skip over 5-10 posts in a row just isn't fun. I mean I really don't think we have much more things to discuss, it was a great catch on Cattas post count, we also got a LOT of information from Palawins role card, and Danner was nice enough to list out the use of abilities. It's a wealth of information and with SK+Goon dead first night towns in a strong place, if Catta does flip scum we have two scum to check interactions on in further days. Like just saying "Lets talk about information!" isn't going to win us the game at this point, and will probably actually help town very little as people will suddenly start jumping over each other on minor disagreements.
    I don't really disagree, I just thought it was early to be making that call.

Referring to my previous post, though: if Catta does not flip scum, who would you be looking at next?

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Referring to my previous post, though: if Catta does not flip scum, who would you be looking at next?
    I'd have to look back through today really, see who pushes Catta and what happens over night. I also want to double check Palawins posts to see who he interacted with, Sundays are busier days for me because of raiding, but tomorrow I'm totally free. So either before this day ends or at the start of the next day I can give a more detailed answer. Like I literally had ideas and plans for this day and Danner beat me to it all, so yeah, it's not much else to add on my end.

Fair enough.

Vote: Catta

Since I was at the bottom of the list last I checked, consider this my "I'm comfortable with the number of posts I have" seal of approval. Also, I still don't trust Virothe. And I would like a reply from Crissi before the day ends, though that's fairly minor.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2017-03-20 at 12:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...and apparently got a fake box. So...need to fluff my posts I suppose

Ret: primarily this section - " Just because you believe you've decided the route to go this day you've given up and you're allowing any further information you could have gotten to be lost"

I agree with it, and a strongly disagree with ending a day super early just cause Catta was dissected and chosen early. Loss of info, potential for scum to mod kill low posters should always be a concern. Not that I'm completely letting him off, because he's still in my top people for "If someone else other than Catta threw something at bomber"

Ah, I see. So you think that's genuine?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Ah, I see. So you think that's genuine?
    I think so. Its certainly not un-virothe like from the games Ive read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it be a waste to throw a banana at the person I vote for? Also, I should probably throw it to get a new item? Yea

Banana toss at Dupti (Highest poster as of last post count, and I want the possibility of picking up a new/better item. I have a neutral read on them atm)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Wouldn't it be a waste to throw a banana at the person I vote for? Also, I should probably throw it to get a new item? Yea
    If you found someone other then Catta (Your intended vote and leading train) scummy, then it wouldnt be a waste.

And it is beneficial to get a new item (and potentially better)