he is not really a God.

he just got that power.

he is still a mortal and he will live as a mortal.

original idea is to absorb it which is the main reason why Goku is a God level.

manga just fucked that up.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    he is not really a God.

he just got that power.

he is still a mortal and he will live as a mortal.

original idea is to absorb it which is the main reason why Goku is a God level.

manga just fucked that up.
    the ritual was about deification, beerus says he's become a god.

to use this divine energy and sense it, he would have to have attained godhood. it doesn't make sense that he's just a saiyan still.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the ritual was about deification, beerus says he's become a god.

to use this divine energy and sense it, he would have to have attained godhood. it doesn't make sense that he's just a saiyan still.
    a saiyan with God powers... but mortal still.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    ok, i kinda like the idea that he never reverted back.

once he became a god, that should have been it, his species was now divine and nothing would ever change it.
    Actually, Goku as never "Reverted" back at any stage, he just ABSORBED the SSJG MIGHT In his BASE! So, in a sense, Base IS his SSG form. He can switch Ki's. Here, in the manga, it almost gives the Bullshit excuse as if Goku has 2 base forms, One for Normal Ki, and one for God Might, and it's BS.

This is why I love the anime more. Goku absorbed the crazy fury of the SSJG form into his base, he was able to control that power over-time, he then tapped it in with the Super Saiyan Form, and Now we have SSB. It's a Mastered God Form that's pretty Much SSJ With God-Ki, but with a Calm mind.

Now, honestly, I have a theory...

WHAT If the SSG form Goku used against Beerus wasn't the Rival Form beerus wanted (The Actual SSG), but...instead...it was actually SSJB? I mean, think about it:

The Original Form was new for Goku

Goku still had his Base hair (Despite Super Saiyan God Having the Title "SUPER SAIYAN" In it)

And the fact that he was still new to God-Ki (While Beerus was a MASTER at it for ages)

And let's not forget Goku Absorbing the Might.

It's rather IMPOSSIBLE to call that The Super Saiyan God, Hence why I call the Red Form just "Saiyan God" Instead...

Now, for Blue:

Goku/Vegeta Have trained in it

Goku now uses Kaio-ken with it

The Power of Blue Even makes the Gods Of Destruction Tremble a bit (A BIT, I said)

Blue is a God Form with the SUPER SAIYAN MIGHT/HAIR!

Also, when Goku Does go KK in SSB, or when Goku does that New transformation in the new trailer, doesn't it look as if it were to come from the same person beerus invisioned of back then?

anyone else want to see Pikkon in the Tournament!? Please don't let it just be the usual rif raf from Earth -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Praise me

Revere me

The immortal God

Greymane

if you still play WoW you should use "The immortal" title

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    if you still play WoW you should use "The immortal" title
    Lol I think I had that one.

Quote Originally Posted by nickp007 View Post
    anyone else want to see Pikkon in the Tournament!? Please don't let it just be the usual rif raf from Earth -_-
    Pikkon is a nonexistant character from filler episodes. He will not be seen in Super.

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW

Toppo is great

He is the Lorax, he speaks for the trees, and the trees say, KICK GOKU'S ASS!

Dragon Ball Z is the first anime I ever saw. Its one of the best action anime of all time and definitely has the best rival of all time, VEGETA. DB Super has been good so far and the tournament arc is my favorite till now. Goku Black was awesome but I didn't like how they ended it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Pikkon is a nonexistant character from filler episodes. He will not be seen in Super.
    most of the people in fillers appear in Super.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    most of the people in fillers appear in Super.
    Like who?

/10charmanders

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    BTW

Toppo is great

He is the Lorax, he speaks for the trees, and the trees say, KICK GOKU'S ASS!
    ....And as Goku Says....

I'm Gonna beat em up.

Every jumps off their chairs as the Red/Blue Aura Clashes together, Making even Zeno Orgasm....

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Like who?

/10charmanders
    Gregory, Satan's squad etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp007 View Post
    It might've been interesting to grab a few new faces from Universe 7 for the crew, but the team seems locked down now and we've already got tons of new characters incoming to deal with. I like the U7 team, it'll be the first time we really get Buu, #17, and #18 fighting alongside everybody. The Buu fight in the Zen Preliminaries was awesome. It's gonna be pretty wild to see everyone in a massive free for all.

Filler aside, Pikkon is dead. You see the 10 peeps in the OP.

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    If dead people were on offer, I'd have grabbed Freeza. Maybe Cell. Hah, so funny that officially Freeza > Buu and Cell now, forever.

Suck it, Cell fanboys.

Dunno if Freeza would have even been willing to work with Goku and Vegeta.

Besides, what is there for him to gain? He will not be winning the tournament, Goku and Vegeta already kicked his ass, so he won't be getting the Dragon Balls. And universe surviving only means more eternal torment in Hell for him.

If I were to choose a dead guy...

Hmm....

I'D WANT GOKU BLACK BACK, Take out zamasu cause fuck em....

Give Goku black Goku's Upgrade, AND MAKE HIM A VILLAIN AGAIN! He was a LEGEND!