Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    And you know what I abhor those tactics now? Because history happened and I learned from it. I'm not a retarded 21 year old anymore. A good bit of Trump's online support can be summed up in two words: "stupid" and "kid".

It wasn't Obama. It was Howard Dean's 50 state strategy. What happened was that starting in 2010, and running through 2014 after Howard Dean's historic success, the Democratic Party got pulled to the left and basically abandoned' the Blue Dogs he and Nancy Pelosi worked very hard from 2004-2008 to cultivate, to their fate.

Remember: the Republican majority in Congress, right now, is built on several dozen moderate Republicans who a decade ago could easily have been Blue Dog Democrats.

That is how thin the Republican majority is and the nonsense people like Hooked espouse take it for granted.

Democrats, with the right candidates and against a historically unpopular President, could easily retake the house in a Blue Dogs 2.0 operation, especially if Trump follows through on his threat and primaries the moderates who opposed him, as well as the Freedom caucus members on the far right.
    From the way you behave against people you perceive to be your political opponents on a relatively anonymous gaming subforum, I have my doubts that you've learned from Kerry's defeat. Learned to save the social ostracization for people you really hate, maybe. And the Democrats aren't going to be able to swing back to the center, not while this dolchstoßlegende for Bernie still exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    How much of the swamp has he already drained? What is he planning on doing next to further this goal?
    Ok kiri I finally found your question. Trump will drain the entire swamp, by military force if necessary. The problem is the swamp is both democrats and republicans. The bushes and Clintons along with Obama have created a corrupt and un-American swamp full of globalist un-American shills.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I like Putin more than Obama. At least Putin attacked ISIS, Obama actually stuck up for isis and acted like they weren't a threat to us. That's when Americans knew Putin was more concerned about terrorism in the western world than Barack Hussein Obama. That's when we knew Obama was not on our side but on their side. Obama needs to be in prison cell.
    Damn son. You fall for propaganda easily. Putin only went into Syria to prop up the Russian-backed Syrian leader. Both the US and Russia waged a mini-proxy war in Syria. The US backing the rebels and Russia backing the Gov't. ISIS was merely both sides excuse. Please try to be a little more educated on matters.

Obama wanted to move all of the welfare recipients into our middle class white neighborhoods. He was trying to pass that law which I'm sure Hillary would have.
    1. Which law? References? Titles ?
    2. You are aware Presidents don't pass laws?
    3. Hatred is an irrational emotion?
    4. Most government actions are for the greater good, that doesn't ever mean universal good.

Trump is undeniably a dangerous imbecile ... that you hate Obama and like Trump speaks to some underlying ignorance or personal vendetta and I'm just trying to understand which it is.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    1. Which law? References? Titles ?
    2. You are aware Presidents don't pass laws?
    3. Hatred is an irrational emotion?
    4. Most government actions are for the greater good, that doesn't ever mean universal good.

Trump is undeniably a dangerous imbecile ... that you hate Obama and like Trump speaks to some underlying ignorance or personal vendetta and I'm just trying to understand which it is.
    Mark Levin talked about it on his radio show. He knows his shit, he knows what that dirty scumbag Obama was up to.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...white-wealthy/
    http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-...-less-wealthy/
    http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...annex-suburbs/
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-03-26 at 10:09 AM.

Mark Levin talked about it on his radio show. He knows his shit, he knows what that dirty scumbag Obama was up to.
    So the whole world says X, and one random dude says Y ... it is human nature to believe Y when it furthers your own narrative.

The trick is to hunt down reality ... and not focus on a single lunatic's view of the world.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

So the whole world says X, and one random dude says Y ... it is human nature to believe Y when it furthers your own narrative.

The trick is to hunt down reality ... and not focus on a single lunatic's view of the world.
    No shit Sherlock.

No shit Sherlock.
    Well - time for you to answer my question, as you promised then...

Well - time for you to answer my question, as you promised then...
    Did you notice the links I provided? We don't want their trash in our neighborhoods, period.

Did you notice the links I provided?
    Yeah, I ignored them as I didn't want to lower my view of you any lower than it was.

What I asked is for a link to the legislation or an actual news article which has links to it... not some fake news bs signs like brietfart.

Please be rational here .... I know you have an irrational hatred for Obama, but I'm trying to find out why here.

Yeah, I ignored them as I didn't want to lower my view of you any lower than it was.

What I asked is for a link to the legislation or an actual news article which has links to it... not some fake news bs signs like brietfart.

Please be rational here .... I know you have an irrational hatred for Obama, but I'm trying to find out why here.
    And that's why half of us are going into detention camps. You are irrational, and un-American. It will be only a work camp though, you do your 16 hours of hard labor then you call it a day. You will get the necessary food, shelter, and sleep you will require.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-03-26 at 10:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's why half of us are going into detention camps. You are irrational, and un-American. It will be only a work camp though, you do your 16 hours of hard labor then you call it a day. You will get the necessary food, shelter, and sleep you will require.
    No that's what Trump would like to do with inciting hatred, insults and raging at anyone who opposes them. The leader of the free world, who's in favor of torture and wages wars on the media.

You know who does that elsewhere? Figures who are considered dictators or ones in making. Like Erdogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    From the way you behave against people you perceive to be your political opponents on a relatively anonymous gaming subforum, I have my doubts that you've learned from Kerry's defeat. Learned to save the social ostracization for people you really hate, maybe. And the Democrats aren't going to be able to swing back to the center, not while this dolchstoßlegende for Bernie still exists.
    Posters of intelligence and principle who I disagree with I openly salute. Many of my Anti-Trump allies here are those people. Against the enlightened opposition, I'm the happiest of warriors. What I my rerefrain? Liberals and Conservatives share this country with each other, and with moderates. We must find common ground, respect each other and work together. We may disagree on how we get there, but we are all on the same team. We are one family.

Trumpkins are not the enlightened opposition. They are not real conservatives. They are not playing on the same team. They're amoral, pre-modern thugs who crawled from a dark place and in the last year have defiled the norms and very principles our country exists on in the name of a dark and warped vision for America. Trump and his supporters are not something to be reasoned with. They're something to be defeated. To be smashed over and over again. And as I said before the election, there won't be reconciliation on the other end. This isn't about finding common ground. I want Trumpkins to understand the magnitude of their loss. I want them to, at the very end of this, feel the sting of political defeat so viscerally they recoil at the thought of politics for as long as they live.

Donald Trump's election was legitimately the last good thing to happen to these people and that was 5 months ago. That must and will continue. Their misery is in the national interest. That is justice for Americans who at a moment of moral choosing, chose their fears and paranoia... Americans who are a disgrace to our proud history and defiled our heritage by electing the incarnation of what is wrong with this country. And let's be clear, I don't mean voting for Trump OVER Hillary. I mean casting an affirmative vote for Trump.

Any other Republican, even Ted fucking Cruz or any other Democrat, even Bernie fucking Sanders, we would not be having this conversation. But Donald Trump is different, and Trumpkins are different. This is not normal.

Ok kiri I finally found your question. Trump will drain the entire swamp, by military force if necessary. The problem is the swamp is both democrats and republicans. The bushes and Clintons along with Obama have created a corrupt and un-American swamp full of globalist un-American shills.
    So you believe that he will use the military to reshape/threaten/obliterate the legislative branch of the government. Would such a blatant disregard for the constitution not be very un-American?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Posters of intelligence and principle who I disagree with I openly salute. Many of my Anti-Trump allies here are those people. Against the enlightened opposition, I'm the happiest of warriors. What I my rerefrain? Liberals and Conservatives share this country with each other, and with moderates. We must find common ground, respect each other and work together. We may disagree on how we get there, but we are all on the same team. We are one family.

Trumpkins are not the enlightened opposition. They are not real conservatives. They are not playing on the same team. They're amoral, pre-modern thugs who crawled from a dark place and in the last year have defiled the norms and very principles our country exists on in the name of a dark and warped vision for America. Trump and his supporters are not something to be reasoned with. They're something to be defeated. To be smashed over and over again. And as I said before the election, there won't be reconciliation on the other end. This isn't about finding common ground. I want Trumpkins to understand the magnitude of their loss. I want them to, at the very end of this, feel the sting of political defeat so viscerally they recoil at the thought of politics for as long as they live.

Donald Trump's election was legitimately the last good thing to happen to these people and that was 5 months ago. That must and will continue. Their misery is in the national interest. That is justice for Americans who at a moment of moral choosing, chose their fears and paranoia... Americans who are a disgrace to our proud history and defiled our heritage by electing the incarnation of what is wrong with this country. And let's be clear, I don't mean voting for Trump OVER Hillary. I mean casting an affirmative vote for Trump.

Any other Republican, even Ted fucking Cruz or any other Democrat, even Bernie fucking Sanders, we would not be having this conversation. But Donald Trump is different, and Trumpkins are different. This is not normal.
    All I can say to this post is whatever. Yawn.............

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    No that's what Trump would like to do with inciting hatred, insults and raging at anyone who opposes them. The leader of the free world, who's in favor of torture and wages wars on the media.

You know who does that elsewhere? Figures who are considered dictators or ones in making. Like Erdogan.
    I wouldn't mind a king Trump. I honestly don't see how the democrats could ever be allowed to rule again, they hurt us very badly and luckily they were thwarted on finishing the job. I want President Trump and his family to lead us forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind a king Trump. I honestly don't see how the democrats could ever be allowed to rule again, they hurt us very badly and luckily they were thwarted on finishing the job.
    You produce these statements that mean nothing, if you want to make any claims that the "democrats touched in the bad place" you need to say where and how, otherwise they are nothing, meaningless.

So you believe that he will use the military to reshape/threaten/obliterate the legislative branch of the government. Would such a blatant disregard for the constitution not be very un-American?
    I don't know, I think he will use it against the deep state for sure. I think he will use the military to go into the fbi cia and nsa and take all of their information and check through it. They have all treated him very badly and probably aren't pro America. They aren't being held accountable at all. THey do what they want and leak all kinds of shit on our president, tells me they need to be restructured.

- - - Updated - - -

No just the intelligence community because they are acting like traitors. President Trump is our Fucking President, the fucking Intelligence agencies better get that through their thick skulls.

EDIT: You showed up on my quotes twice, didn't realize I answered the same question twice but whatever.

I don't know, I think he will use it against the deep state for sure. I think he will use the military to go into the fbi cia and nsa and take all of their information and check through it. They have all treated him very badly and probably aren't pro America. They aren't being held accountable at all. THey do what they want and leak all kinds of shit on our president, tells me they need to be restructured.

- - - Updated - - -

No just the intelligence community because they are acting like traitors. President Trump is our Fucking President, the fucking Intelligence agencies better get that through their thick skulls.
    The deep state is a fiction that was concocted purely to feed into the paranoia of people like you.

Does he really count as President though when he's acting in the best interests of another country? I mean, I don't give a fuck about this retarded country, but it seems to me like the President is supposed to at least pretend he cares about America. Trump literally hasn't said anything positive about America that I can remember, he does seem to praise Putin a lot.

Luckily he'll be impeached sooner rather than later, perhaps sentenced to death since that is the penalty for traitors in this country.