10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa........ Oblivion and Skyrim had AMAZING songs.

Here are some samples (Just 1 for each game, they both have dozens of amazing songs).

From skyrim, there's of course the main theme from the trailer (Which also plays when you fight a dragon): [video=youtube;eVVXNDv8rY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVVXNDv8rY0[video]

And from oblivion, there's this:
    [video=youtube;yKLfvt6CZCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKLfvt6CZCY[video]

Jeremy Soule is one of my favorite composers of all times, that man doesn't know how to make a bad song :P
    I didn't mean to say that ES games didn't have amazing songs though. Rather, in addition to them, they had a lot of boring ambient tracks with no really memorable parts in them. In the previous ME, DA, KotoR, Neverwinter Nights and KotoR games, almost all songs were memorable and unique, and more importantly, almost all of them were good on their own, even outside the game.

I mean, take any random ambient track from KotoR. This is just the first random track I stumbled upon on Youtube:

There are so many elements in this music, it catches your ears and you remember it forever since then. This is something many tracks in most open world games don't have, sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking hell, no quicksave/quickload is killing me. I might have to drop difficulty down to Hardcore...replaying the same area is getting old fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    Also, it might be the first time in a ME game that I often had to think for a while about what choice to make, not being sure what the "right thing" to do is.
    Yeah, in the trilogy each big choice was colorcoded either Red or Blue and you could always make the right choice for your playstyle. Here, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah, in the trilogy each big choice was colorcoded either Red or Blue and you could always make the right choice for your playstyle. Here, not so much.
    I'm one of those who didn't care about the playstyle (going 100% paragon or 100% renegade), mostly following my own moral compass and I was always paragon. In this game though, I could often see both sides. No regrets so far, though. I think I'm doing fine.

Deleted
    i´m on voeld right now and cora is bitching the whole time. she need a heat radiator in nomad.... typical woman, always complaining...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Fucking hell, no quicksave/quickload is killing me. I might have to drop difficulty down to Hardcore...replaying the same area is getting old fast.
    yep biggest problem for me to. is really annoying

What about romance people? I'm going for Vetra, I like her the most. Except Drack of course, krogan companion is always the best companion. Although we only had one turian so far, and he was the best bro ever made.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Where can I find the heatseeking mod/augmentation? I can finally craft level 5 Kett Boomstick™ and would like to put all possible bells and whistles to it.

Also, what is good oneshotting Sniper? Currently using lvl 4 N7 Sniper, but since it's semi-auto, it lacks the raw oneshotting power "bolt actions" have. I have quite a lot skillpoints in weapon skills so weight is very reduced for me.
    The Black widow or the Isharay are the two hardest hitting sniper rifles in the game. I'm not sure which one is better but I'm going to guess the Isharay is just because it has no other "special" properties and I don't see them adding a direct copy of the black widow. The Naladen is pretty cool too. It shoot explosive rounds that do area damage and can causing burning. I read someone saying the Inferno sniper and the Shadow are good but haven't had the chance to play with them.

But those all won't be as one-shot capable as the Black Widow or Isharay. You can research the plasma seeking system augment. And the game says if you research it you get a copy and can start looting copies.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2017-03-26 at 05:14 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Bioware really ramped it up with interior design. Apparently the rebel-base is run by human-made computers and they are all showing the same concering report: 24-29-89.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    What about romance people? I'm going for Vetra, I like her the most. Except Drack of course, krogan companion is always the best companion. Although we only had one turian so far, and he was the best bro ever made.
    i´m going for every person with a vagina. but primary cora. loving blond girls

7+ Year Old Account
    My "romantic" choice will most likely be Peebee since she's one of the few that actually have "explicit" scenes. The rest just have "mushy" scenes. I was originally setting up for Suvi and then she started the religious talk. I figured I'd do her naughty scene and go back to someone fun. Turns out she has no explicit scene so, meh. I'll stick with the fun chics (Keri, Peebee). Zero grav GoG sex in the pod bay FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Bioware really ramped it up with interior design. Apparently the rebel-base is run by human-made computers and they are all showing the same concering report: 24-29-89.
    That actually reminds me. Hitching a ride on an Angaran shuttle with crates marked in English. /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I have to say, hardcore is probably the optimal difficulty for me. I've had to reload a few times, but at the same time, not too often. A nice balance between difficulty and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by despotar View Post
    i´m on voeld right now and cora is bitching the whole time. she need a heat radiator in nomad.... typical woman, always complaining...
    yep biggest problem for me to. is really annoying
    Running with Jaal and Vetra. I'm liking it and they seem to really like each other as well.

Can you get your power recharge speed above 100% like in ME3? Or is 100% the highest it can go? Basically want to know if I'm wasting weight limit for no gain.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    That actually reminds me. Hitching a ride on an Angaran shuttle with crates marked in English. /facepalm
    Trade has happened and we are not the first encounter with Humans they have had or the initiative. Plenty of crashed stuff and others on their planets. That isn't as bad as something like computers. The Roekarr also could have captured them and traded them or any number of possibilities that are not face palm inducing.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2017-03-26 at 06:10 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Earth View Post
    Can you get your power recharge speed above 100% like in ME3? Or is 100% the highest it can go? Basically want to know if I'm wasting weight limit for no gain.
    100% appears to be the maximum possible, a baseline cooldown recovery time, if you will. You can't go above it, merely start wearing it down, as the weight increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    100% appears to be the maximum possible, a baseline cooldown recovery time, if you will. You can't go above it, merely start wearing it down, as the weight increases.
    Good to know, thanks.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Earth View Post
    Good to know, thanks.
    If you grab all the weight reducing passives though, its entirely possible to go with 4 weapons, and still be below the weight limit, thus having 100% max on power reload.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

How augmentation works really? I researched some, used them in some craft, but now i cannot use them anymore for additionnal craft, and I cannot relearn them? Am I missing something or they are 1 use only?

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    How augmentation works really? I researched some, used them in some craft, but now i cannot use them anymore for additionnal craft, and I cannot relearn them? Am I missing something or they are 1 use only?
    When you research an aug, you get only 1 copy of that aug for free. They cannot be crafted. However, once researched, that aug gets added to the game's loot table, and vendor tables, so it is possible to find them in shops, or as randomized loot as you kill enemies and open crates.

If you do use your free sample aug, DO NOT sell the weapon it was slapped on. You can deconstruct crafted weapons, and the augs spent in its construction gets refunded.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

When you research an aug, you get only 1 copy of that aug for free. They cannot be crafted. However, once researched, that aug gets added to the game's loot table, and vendor tables, so it is possible to find them in shops, or as randomized loot as you kill enemies and open crates.

If you do use your free sample aug, DO NOT sell the weapon it was slapped on. You can deconstruct crafted weapons, and the augs spent in its construction gets refunded.
    Ahh gotcha, thank for the tip, I did sell some but oh well, now I'll know.

You can deconstruct crafted weapons, and the augs spent in its construction gets refunded.
    Didn't know that. That's actually pretty good.