Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    And animations are not so bad either, especially when you get used to them not being perfect.
    I bet it's just that your brain is tired™ of noticing the low quality of facial animations.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I bet it's just that your brain is tired™ of noticing the low quality of facial animations.
    Well, besides the "tired" meme...

#noteveryanimation
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Bringing Drack on board the Salarian ark . . . using a Krogan to save Salarians. Irony?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I'm starting hers tonight after work. I left off yesterday with the Eos portion of Jaal's and heading to the PeeBee part next. Looking forward to it! Also, the loyalty missions have been really good thus far. I've done Cora, Vetra, and Liam so far.
    Liam's was the best. Hands down.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Bringing Drack on board the Salarian ark . . . using a Krogan to save Salarians. Irony?
    You did the right thing at the end though, right?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

so I seriously love all the squadmates, wait scratch that - the entire tempest crew. that I've met so far. right of the bat. they are fantastic, their interactions are pure gold and the message board is just... amazing. I have some issues with the game, but characters is not one of them. even if my original romance choice - the Scottish Scully (no seriously Suvi is a total Dana Scully homage, from hair to her being a religious scientist), didn't quite work out (by the time I got around to talking to her, my Sara formed into someone that wouldn't quite be compatible with Suvi) but holy mother of god, Sara's attempts at flirting are so bad in a good way, I adore how awkward she is, makes her more relatable to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    so I seriously love all the squadmates, wait scratch that - the entire tempest crew. that I've met so far. right of the bat. they are fantastic, their interactions are pure gold and the message board is just... amazing. I have some issues with the game, but characters is not one of them. even if my original romance choice - the Scottish Scully (no seriously Suvi is a total Dana Scully homage, from hair to her being a religious scientist), didn't quite work out (by the time I got around to talking to her, my Sara formed into someone that wouldn't quite be compatible with Suvi) but holy mother of god, Sara's attempts at flirting are so bad in a good way, I adore how awkward she is, makes her more relatable to me.
    so you are bad at flirting and you are awkward?

peebee is the only one, who i dislike. the rest of the crew is acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Ridiculous to think that a studio comprised of 3 locations with over 200 employees working on the game with a 5 year timeline and $40 million+ in funding could have bit off more than they could chew. What else could they possibly need?

I hope the next game will reach the bar that the original trilogy has set.
    They had 180 employees work 3 years and used 20 million to perfect Cora's ass for the sex scene.

Quote Originally Posted by despotar View Post
    so you are bad at flirting and you are awkward?

peebee is the only one, who i dislike. the rest of the crew is acceptable
    I actualy like Peebee as well, she IS exhausting but fun - she reminds me of Vette from swtor a LOT. and yep. my flirting game was pretty awful even back when i was single, so can definitely relate to the cringe :P not everyone can be suave (and to be honest, i tend to be suspicious of someone who says all the right things in all the right ways)

10+ Year Old Account
    I actualy like Peebee as well, she IS exhausting but fun - she reminds me of Vette from swtor a LOT. and yep. my flirting game was pretty awful even back when i was single, so can definitely relate to the cringe :P not everyone can be suave (and to be honest, i tend to be suspicious of someone who says all the right things in all the right ways)
    Couldn't agree more.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

It's almost like they have a wiki for saying the right things?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish there was some way to put Drack in a room with Wrex and Grunt. And just see what happens.

He's now become my favorite companion on the Tempest.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    They usually leave a huge crate with loot behind..
    Too bad that the loot in this game is completely useless...

You know.. I'd really just like to blow up all the Angaran. Getting tired of their stuff and I'm barely even getting started in the game.

Also, want to buy more passive skills like the ones in multiplayer. I miss my Krogan rampage melee build when playing as Ryder.

My Ryder:

My dad looked pretty good as well, sister is ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Beat the game 100% on Normal after 67 hours. Primarily played an engineer that used the Black Widow. Ended at lv 51. Went all in as a Casual/Passionate Personality.
    Gonna call bullshit on that one mate... I'm at 50hours in already and barely 43% completed...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    They had 180 employees work 3 years and used 20 million to perfect Cora's ass for the sex scene.
    Guess it was all worth it then.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Thats funny, I tend to use found items more than crafted items. I know the crafted has the advantage of bonus stats, but since i'm playing on Normal, I haven't found a need for the bonuses yet.

Then again, only have 2 planets at 100%, and am working on my 3rd. I have also only found the Asari Ship. So really, I have a long way to go still.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Liam's was the best. Hands down.
    "everythings under control, just a simple weapon malfuntion, how are you?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Gonna call bullshit on that one mate... I'm at 50hours in already and barely 43% completed...
    Not quite. My first playthrough on "rush mode" took slightly about 8 hours. The second one, proper with most loyality missions completed, and all planets on 100% took nearly 50 hours. Now on another 40 hours mark on NG+ with insanity difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would have been awesome if killing an Architect rewarded you with a unique weapon or piece of armor you couldn't otherwise get. Something worth spending 20 minutes killing them.
    Putin khuliyo