Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Last Invasion ended at 8am pst so it should be up now. Its 8:45pm now
    When I logged on this morning it was showing it ended at 9am PST for me, but at the same time it started at 3:30AM PST, so not sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxington View Post
    I got an uptime of about 2-3h per week. It's kinda difficult to fit it into my time frame. However I will get there eventually.
    You see op, take a leaf out of this mans book.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I don't think it's been 12 hours since last one ended. Think it has another 1-2 hrs to go.
    I'm just saying that to show him that the times are still random somewhat and that his times aren't definite. The last one in the US ended some time between 11 and 12.

Aszuna just popped though so not only is the timing random but the zone is completely random as well. Haven't had highmountain pop and this one is already popping back up.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Why not just make it like it was on the pre expansion event? Once done and Everything goes back to normal

NA servers, Azsuna invasion is up NOW
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Go go my no life brothas! The time is now!*john cena*

TIL Azsuna is the Kaldorei word for Highmountain
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I just want to say azuna legion is very buggy. Quest not showing where to turn in on marker. Prescence of power bugged not showing who to kill next/wont spawn. Perhaps relogging will fix issue but yeah.. wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    11:30pm EST and no invasion popped up at 11pm. As I originally stated...it's random.
    It's not random. As far as can be told from current data, an assault spawns at either XX:00 or XX:30, ends 6 hours later and then another assault spawns 12.5 hours after that.

US server assaults so far as of this post (all times will be EDT):

2017.04.04 16:30-22:30 Azsuna
    2017.04.05 11:00-17:00 Val'sharah
    2017.04.06 05:30-11:30 Stormheim
    2017.04.07 00:00-06:00 Azsuna

Which means the assaults for the rest of the week will almost certainly be as follows:

2017.04.07 18:30-00:30
    2017.04.08 13:00-19:00
    2017.04.09 07:30-13:30
    2017.04.10 02:00-08:00
    2017.04.10 20:30-02:30

It *does* appear that the target zone is random tho (presumably within certain limitations, but it's definitely not guaranteed that all four will spawn before a repeat occurs).
    Last edited by Azurfel; 2017-04-07 at 07:31 AM.

Each assault takes a while to complete. I'd prefer the way they did them in the Legion prequel

after doing 3 invasiosn so far and one bugged so I didn't get credit for the val'sharah one... I do enjoy them especially the end 3 man scenario reminds me of farming badges in MOP weekly which I did enjoy. I wish they would bring back 3 man scenarios that give loot like this more often would be a nice change from M+/raid/Wq or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    after doing 3 invasiosn so far and one bugged so I didn't get credit for the val'sharah one... I do enjoy them especially the end 3 man scenario reminds me of farming badges in MOP weekly which I did enjoy. I wish they would bring back 3 man scenarios that give loot like this more often would be a nice change from M+/raid/Wq or die.
    What kind of reward did you get for the third one?

Quote Originally Posted by Azurfel View Post
    It *does* appear that the target zone is random tho (presumably within certain limitations, but it's definitely not guaranteed that all four will spawn before a repeat occurs).
    A blue already confirmed all four are suppose to occur before it restarts. So with that said we have to assume one of two things occurred. Either it bugged and restarted because of something on their end or Highmountain happened during some restart before it started (less likely).

I'm betting the server restart somehow bugged it and caused Highmountain to skip and went straight to Stormheim.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    What kind of reward did you get for the third one?
    just AP/ 860 item/2k nethershards like the rest each scenario is different tho in some way.

Deleted
    But im just hanging out and when the invasion happends(don't care when or how), I go check it out and having a blast. Its actually good fun(and can still say that, been around since the 7.0 release).

Keep crying losers, see where it gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    FF14 does little to zero gating on everything, its an MMO that doesn't have to do it. Hell, Wow didn't really start doing much gating up until ICC.

You need to stop thinking that people wanting something that was as available at max level (Until Ion and his band of devs decided otherwise). The reason for the removal of flight is a flimsy one and one that is being kept from us too.

Catering to a community is what a game dev is supposed to do and people have valid reasons as to be upset at this pointless and stupid grind. You never did answer why you thought this grind is okay, if its supposedly so easy why even have it?
    like hydraxis rep? frozen mats for sapphiron? or tbc reps for heroic dungeon? or the isle of queldanas? yes, clearly it started only in tbc

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    A blue already confirmed all four are suppose to occur before it restarts. So with that said we have to assume one of two things occurred. Either it bugged and restarted because of something on their end or Highmountain happened during some restart before it started (less likely).

I'm betting the server restart somehow bugged it and caused Highmountain to skip and went straight to Stormheim.
    I was online when the Stormheim assault started and the shutdown/restart didn't occur until afterwards (i had already completed all 6 of the active Stormheim assault WQs when it happened even).

It *is* plausible that the order they occur in within a cycle is random, and the restart caused the system to forget that Azsuna (and presumably Val'sharah) had already spawned during the current cycle. We'll probably have a better idea by Sun or Mon.
    Last edited by Azurfel; 2017-04-07 at 08:46 AM.

It's ridiculous that we don't get any fucking rep for these invasions or for killing the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    just AP/ 860 item/2k nethershards like the rest each scenario is different tho in some way.
    So there is no Legionfall rep reward after the first?

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    But im just hanging out and when the invasion happends(don't care when or how), I go check it out and having a blast. Its actually good fun(and can still say that, been around since the 7.0 release).

Keep crying losers, see where it gets you.
    it gets us to work or school if we are loosers so be it but shit design is shit