Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    First time I played ME2 . . . finished the game, this song playing the background, my jaw on the floor.

Started my second playthrough two minutes later. I needed moar.
    They really REALLY need to bring that guy back to do the music on the next Andromeda sequel. The current composer just isn't the same. There were a lot of scenes that could have had FAR more emotional punch if this quality of music was held in them.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    They really REALLY need to bring that guy back to do the music on the next Andromeda sequel. The current composer just isn't the same. There were a lot of scenes that could have had FAR more emotional punch if this quality of music was held in them.
    I know right? I enjoy the music that plays on the title scene but the rest is just lackluster. Needs more Jack Wall (ME2 composer.)

Putin khuliyo

I know right? I enjoy the music that plays on the title scene but the rest is just lackluster. Needs more Jack Wall (ME2 composer.)

I'm almost 60 hours in, and so far have only stumbled 3 songs that I liked. The song in the main menu, the song in the galaxy map, and the song that plays when you establish Podromos in Eos. That's it.

The rest of the songs have been utterly unremarkable, forgettable, and generic. I'm specially disappointed in the club music.

ME1 had the songs that play in Chora's Den, and Flux. Upbeat techno music that is surprisingly entrancing for all its repetitiveness.

ME2 had the FANTASTIC songs that play in Afterlife, both the first and second floor. I can and have listened to that track for HOURS on end without ever getting tired.

ME3 had the songs in Purgatory, which while not as catchy as what played in Chora's Den or Afterlife, was still decent enough.

Andromeda on the other hand has The Vortex, which plays some really horrible music, though its justified there as this is a jury-rigged bar cobbled together out of what used to be a chemistry lab, so its understandable that the music is sub-par. But that excuse DOES NOT fly in Tartarus, or that other bar in Kadara. That's TWO bars in one planet, and not one of them has any decent music at all.

The soundtrack is one of the few bits that has truly disappointed me about this game. I love almost everything about it, but the soundtrack was just bad.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    ME3 had the songs in Purgatory, which while not as catchy as what played in Chora's Den or Afterlife, was still decent enough.
    And don't forget the music for leaving earth, or the fleets arriving, or for curing the genophage. Even the background music for the Mars mission.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    And don't forget the music for leaving earth, or the fleets arriving, or for curing the genophage. Even the background music for the Mars mission.
    'A Future for the Krogan' gives me chills every. Single. Time.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Omega!

Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Omega!

Putin khuliyo

True that. Andromeda's music was lackluster. The Galaxy Map and title screen tunes are the only ones I even noticed, they're decent but not anything to write home about. Meanwhile, the OT has some of the best, most well used music in gaming. Whenever it's Vigil and Battle for Virmire in ME1, The Illusive Man's theme and the Suicide Mission in ME2, or Leaving Earth in ME3, these games had fucking amazing music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    True that. Andromeda's music was lackluster. The Galaxy Map and title screen tunes are the only ones I even noticed, they're decent but not anything to write home about. Meanwhile, the OT has some of the best, most well used music in gaming. Whenever it's Vigil and Battle for Virmire in ME1, The Illusive Man's theme and the Suicide Mission in ME2, or Leaving Earth in ME3, these games had fucking amazing music.

Might be a reason why it was my favorite mission in the game.

And also, talking with Sovereign just sends chills up the spine.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2017-04-07 at 06:29 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

"Omnitools are cool but too bad we can never have something like that..."

"Oh."
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-04-07 at 07:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    "Omnitools are cool but too bad we can never have somethign like that..."

"Oh."
    On my Christmas list.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    EA /10char
    You're blaming EA but I bet you its because Bioware has terrible project management. Its shows in the way some design elements don't quite blend well with others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Has anyone found a mod that helps make mining easier in the nomad? Especially on some planets like Eladaan where I ended up driving around for 2 hours IRL unable to find the last point to change it from fair to depleted.

Help a brother out !
    All mining areas can go lower than good?!? Most of mine don't go past 'Rich', I just figured the UI was buggy. By the time I upgraded my mining spots I was swimming in resources of credits to get more resources. I don't both mining anymore, I feel like drops yielding more minerals than what mining ever has.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

After seeing all the OT soundtracks linked i had to listen to them again. Still giving me the chills.

Lots of them were just so emotional.

Sadly nothing in Andromeda is compareable yet.

ME3 soundtrack had many emotional pieces, for its End-of-the-World-as-we-know-it theme.

Main Andromeda theme is good, and the latter half of it during the final scenes were very fitting. Too bad rest of teh soundtrack doesn't compare with it or the good stuff from the original trilogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, can't start the game after patch 1.05. Black screen in window mode shows up, processor at 99%, nothing happens. Ugh.
    Hi

The way tones effect romance is interesting. I just got to the part with suvi were ryder babels on like an idiot to suvi if you choose he emotional response, picked the logical response instead and ryder comes off as cool and confident, totally different feeling. Ill have to do Cora's romance as a logical professional male Ryder, tho that could get weird considering that that path is a younger version of Alec who was Cora's mentor.

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm I got the talks confused, sara keeps it togeather much better but is still nervous with the logical option.

Deleted
    So, been trying to find answer to this, and sorry if it's been mentioned here before but.. After you complete the main story, and also the "game" I guess, can you keep playing the optional stuff? Like, "additional tasks" quests etc?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    So, been trying to find answer to this, and sorry if it's been mentioned here before but.. After you complete the main story, and also the "game" I guess, can you keep playing the optional stuff? Like, "additional tasks" quests etc?
    Yes, you can continue playing the game normally once you've completed the main story.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Hm, can't start the game after patch 1.05. Black screen in window mode shows up, processor at 99%, nothing happens. Ugh.
    Delete MassEffectAndromeda.exe and MassEffectAndromedaTrial.exe from teh game installation directory and let Origin redownload them. Worked for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Delete MassEffectAndromeda.exe and MassEffectAndromedaTrial.exe from teh game installation directory and let Origin redownload them. Worked for me.
    Worked, thanks
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Yes, you can continue playing the game normally once you've completed the main story.
    Thanks a lot Might actually be able to play thro the main story without being scared of getting locked out from rest of the game, lol. Trying to complete as much as I can