Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blizzard became a company that CONSTANTLY needs to be given shit because of the i am not afraid to use the word - RETARDED gamedesign decisions they are prone to make by themselves. If we stop giving them shit for the shit they are doing they will consider that shit a good shit and carry on, plus i, you and few million others pay their bonus ping-pong tables so no.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

No...

This is Fanboyism...

The people that bash on Legion are just not even trying....

I'm in Between.

I'll give Blizzard shit for the shit stuff they do, but I'll also Compliment them for the GREAT stuff they pull...

And so far...I like Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    why? blizzard have the bad habit to mess with thing that worked fine and make them utterly crap only to waste even more time trying to fix it, i can list literally dozen of things that blizzard changed and ended up worse than how they where or took a year to be barely acceptable.

Stats and gear worked fine till wrath never ear a single complain from normal peoples with brain about need to cap hit or defence, they started messing it, had to implement reforging, messed it again and in the end we have a stat system that is worse than what we had 3 xpack back, it's pretty enough breathing room for me.

Also Blizzard devs are pretty much unable to admit they fucked things up and usually insist on their way finding more and more complicated way to fix it.
    Stats and gear work fine right now (8.4.2017.). If you don't like it, it doesn't make it ultimate truth. It only means YOU (and some other people you talked to who share the opinion) think that way. I like how gear works. A lot of people who have a healthy approach to the game that I have the pleasure of having in my friends list share the opinion. Sometimes they make fun of you guys (whiners), and I try to maintain sort of neutral position, trying to understand you. Even though I try, I end up getting mildly annoyed and post some get-back-to-the-reality stuff.

So, what exactly did Blizzard fuck up? There are people who don't like it, there are people who like it. That's how it will always be. Doesn't make it "bad design", just means that in that specific case you're in the group of people who dislike the stuff. And guess what? That's ok. No game in the history of the gaming had everything that was liked by everyone. It doesn't happen. You are asking for impossible, and that is your fault, not Blizzard's. Stop giving Blizzard shit, look in the mirror and give yourself some shit for expecting the impossible.

Cheers mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I don't see whats wrong with telling companies on their mistakes. Any company would love to know how they can improve themselves. I'd rather not have these white knights that never fault Blizzard for anything but rather shove all the blame to the playerbase, these are the kind of people we have a lot of.
    The problem is that certain people get personally and even emotionally attached to companies like Blizzard. For these people, it is very difficult to accept it when their favorite corporate entity is making decisions that are bad for them, because that would obviously mean that they made a mistake by becoming a fan or fanboy of them. No fan or fanboy wants to admit that to himself. Clearly another entity must be at fault in this situation. The easiest conclusion? The people criticizing my favorite company must be at fault!

I find this whole mentality very disturbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    The problem with your little TL;DR (like I'd read your 4 paragraph post about why Blizzard is 2gud4me) is that Blizzard is more likely than not going to create their own solution and run with that and it's going to be easiest, laziest solution possible for their development team.

That's the sad truth is it doesn't matter how creative or inventive we are in our problem solving, Blizzard will always adopt the most cost effective method which ends up screwing the game.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Blizzard, deserves all the hate and more they get.

That's the sad truth is it doesn't matter how creative or inventive we are in our problem solving, Blizzard will always adopt the most cost effective method which ends up screwing the game.
    ^^
    this.
    What they don't understand that bad game design in long run reflects into bad business.
    That is why i am convinced that legion is probably next to last paid expansion and they are trying to grab as much as they can via subs and timgating until game go F2P and ends up selling Swords of Thousand Truths from ingame shop for $$.
    Last edited by Evilmoo; 2017-04-08 at 03:07 PM. Reason: word
    zug zug

A lot of self entitled opinions and first world problems in this here thread.

I agree with the OP tbh.
    Last edited by CarlingBlackLabel; 2017-04-08 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I don't see whats wrong with telling companies on their mistakes. Any company would love to know how they can improve themselves. I'd rather not have these white knights that never fault Blizzard for anything but rather shove all the blame to the playerbase, these are the kind of people we have a lot of.
    OP is saying it's perfectly fine and desirable to tell the mistakes and suggest a solution (not how to code stuff, rather what would make the game feel better). It's not fine to act like a spoiled whiny brat. It's the difference between:

"Dude, you should have your car checked, I think there's something wrong with your front left wheel in the corners"
    and
    "Holy shit, your car sucks and they should revoke your license you stupid ass bitch. I can't believe they haven't taken your car. I'm never driving with you again. Scratch that, we're not even friends anymore, go ahead and die!"

First one is mature and constructive. Second one is whiny brat who should be ignored. If you act like a second type, every sane and normal person is either making fun of you or feeling sorry for you. It's your choice how you act and how you present yourself to the world. Don't expect to be taken seriously when acting like spoiled brat though

good try , we know you secretly work for blizzard trying to keep our mouth off, if something is bad, we yell it, invasion schedule and mage tower being two badly done thing

since a few years , blizzard became so lazy about their work and just want money, so yeah, we will not stop bashing them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlingBlackLabel View Post
    A lot of self entitled opinions and first world problems in this here thread.

I agree with the OP tbh.
    *bashes entitled opinions and first world problems*

*Proceeds to admit he shares an entitled opinion regarding a first world problem*

Never change, MMO-Champion...

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Blizzard became a company that CONSTANTLY needs to be given shit because of the i am not afraid to use the word - RETARDED gamedesign decisions they are prone to make by themselves. If we stop giving them shit for the shit they are doing they will consider that shit a good shit and carry on, plus i, you and few million others pay their bonus ping-pong tables so no.
    You're prime example of whiny spoiled brat noone, except your whiny-spoiled-bratty friends, is taking seriously. Once you change your approach and act more mature, things will change. Your choice what to do next

Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong View Post
    You're prime example of whiny spoiled brat noone, except your whiny-spoiled-bratty friends, is taking seriously. Once you change your approach and act more mature, things will change. Your choice what to do next
    You sound like a nobody, who would listen to a smegma like yourself? Insults instead of arguments, perfect.
    zug zug

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    good try , we know you secretly work for blizzard trying to keep our mouth off, if something is bad, we yell it, invasion schedule and mage tower being two badly done thing

since a few years , blizzard became so lazy about their work and just want money, so yeah, we will not stop bashing them
    There are two ways of pointing out a mistake. OP is only telling you to choose the right one. Which would give healthier community and more results with developers. Most of you choose the wrong one which is becoming very annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

You sound like a nobody, who would listen to a smegma like yourself? Insults instead of arguments, perfect.
    Read your post again, that's all the argument and proof you need. Again, your choice if you will improve yourself or stay the way you are. I've done my part of pointing out the flaw

Read your post again, that's all the argument and proof you need. Again, your choice if you will improve yourself or stay the way you are. I've done my part of pointing out the flaw
    Please leave the forum and never come back. your presence lowers its median IQ.
    zug zug

Please leave the forum and never come back. your presence lowers its median IQ.
    Let's not compare IQ, you would leave feeling ashamed and yelling something incomprehensible. I will not respond to you again. You were given an advice, it's up to you what to do with it. Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong View Post
    Let's not compare IQ, you would leave feeling ashamed and yelling something incomprehensible. I will not respond to you again. You were given an advice, it's up to you what to do with it. Cheers mate
    Yes, please don't respond your inability to draw basic conclusions is making my head hurt, it must be a bliss to be you.
    Good luck friend in your hard, hard day-to-day struggle.
    zug zug

Ehhh.

Frankly, I've seen companies do more with less. It's sorta spoiled me.

But it's not so much I have too many problems with the current state of WoW so much as I can't justify spending money on it.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Deleted
    I will stop giving Blizzard so much shit as soon as Blizzard stops giving me so much shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Blizzard, deserves all the hate and more they get.
    If you hate something so much, why stay with it? Wouldn't it be WISER (your nick to stay away from something that's making you feel so bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    Ehhh.

Frankly, I've seen companies do more with less. It's sorta spoiled me.

But it's not so much I have too many problems with the current state of WoW so much as I can't justify spending money on it.
    So don't Noone is forcing you to spend money on it. Take a break or stop entirely. If at some point you really feel like playing again, it will be enough justification for spending money. It's an easy decision, really.