Kabukibu!: April 7
    Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul: April 7
    Re:CREATORS: April 7
    Eromanga Sensei: April 8
    Grimoire of Zero: April 10
    Anonymous Noise: April 11
    Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoria: April 14
    Atom The Beginning: April 15

I watched Sakurada on AS. Video quality was pretty good and subs were good too.

Edit: Sakurada, not Saekano.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    >Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Finland)
    triggered

>Saori Hayami (Shirayuki in Snow White with the Red Hair) as Nino
    I wasn't going to watch this since I've read the manga but I might have watch this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    You are supposed to switch a letter in the word, not add a letter where the hyphen is. The answers are just what letter you need to replace, not necessarily what letter you are actually replacing said letter with. That letter can be any other letter in the alphabet.

The question is actually solvable without any Japanese knowledge, but as far as I can tell the translators still fucked it up.
    That is a bit surprising, unless the translators already did rewrite the answer.

"a" makes no sense as an answer, because there's 3 of them. Which leads me to believe that the original question had possible answers of "sa" "ba" "a" "ra", which are the 4 letters of the word in hiragana (and the english translation here has used a hyphen to represent the elongated sound instead of the "a"). This is what I was referring to, I didn't think you had to fill in the hyphen.

And yeah the current answer makes no sense given how the question is written.

The one you list as the hardest is just a variation of a common logic problem, so it's not really that bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kemono Friends - Started watching this because apparently it's a meme. It's actually kind of fun, even with the cgi. The worldbuilding is also better than it has any right to be for a show like this.

Only on episode 5 but Beaver, Sand Cat and Crested Ibis are the cutest so far

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    The one you list as the hardest is just a variation of a common logic problem, so it's not really that bad.

if you're so smart then answer it

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Kimi no Na wa - 9/10. That was stunning. Easily the best anime movie I've seen, and that twist blew me away. I did not expect that entire last half whatsoever. One problem I had was the first half with the body switching felt a bit too rushed, but to get in the last half I'm okay with that. I could have done with another 20 minutes on the movie to kind of extend the body switching a bit though, just to flesh out their experiences and getting to know each other's lives and friends.

I'll definitely be watching this again when it comes out on BD.
    I can appreciate that thought, actually. Even though the first half was actually the half I liked more, a bit more time on the body switching wouldn't have hurt.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2017-04-11 at 01:48 AM.

That is a bit surprising, unless the translators already did rewrite the answer.

"a" makes no sense as an answer, because there's 3 of them. Which leads me to believe that the original question had possible answers of "sa" "ba" "a" "ra", which are the 4 letters of the word in hiragana (and the english translation here has used a hyphen to represent the elongated sound instead of the "a"). This is what I was referring to, I didn't think you had to fill in the hyphen.

And yeah the current answer makes no sense given how the question is written.

15+ Year Old Account

to be completely honest I think I have to retroactively make kemono friends my anime of the season for last season

Kemono Friends - Started watching this because apparently it's a meme. It's actually kind of fun, even with the cgi. The worldbuilding is also better than it has any right to be for a show like this.
    Only on episode 5 but Beaver, Sand Cat and Crested Ibis are the cutest so far
    good, good, let the friendship flow through you

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Dear god, that's actually pretty much the same as the English version. The chef has left over サバ (SABA in katakana, mackarel). I think you're meant to add 1 hiragana (my kanji knowledge is pretty bad) to get a dessert... so I presume the answer is さばく (sabaku in hiragana), which can mean desert. So I presume its meant to be a joke, but it doesn't really work very well. No fault of the translators though.

Also no idea why that hyphen is in the English version.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Quick question
    If you see the Darkness nendroid go live for pre-orders let me know please.
    your statement has been answered http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...29419&page=top

if you're so smart then answer it
    Unless I've made a stupid mistake somewhere, I get B, 11 steps.

Spoiler: 

Step on left, current state after step on right (left bank | right bank):

Code:
    wife + meat			wife, meat					|	peasant, shepherd, sheep, cow, vegetables
    wife back			meat						|	peasant, wife, shepherd, sheep, cow, vegetables
    wife + vege			wife, vege, meat				|	peasant, shepherd, sheep, cow
    wife back			vege, meat					|	peasant, wife, shepherd, sheep, cow
    wife + peasant			wife, peasant, vege, meat			|	shepherd, sheep, cow
    peasant back			wife, vege, meat				|	shepherd, peasant, sheep, cow
    peasant + shepherd		wife, peasant, shepherd, vege, meat		|	sheep, cow
    shepherd back			wife, peasant, vege, meat			|	shepherd, sheep, cow
    shepherd + cow			wife, peasant, shepherd, cow, vege, meat	|	sheep
    shepherd back			wife, peasant, cow, vege, meat			|	sheep, shepherd
    shepherd + sheep		peasant, wife, shepherd, sheep, cow, meat, vegetables

I did a quick check over my answer and didn't see any move states that caused rules to be broken, possibly I missed something though. I am a bit suspicious, I remember the original version of the problem forcing you to move things back from the destination shore to the original shore so you could shuffle things around to avoid breaking rules.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless I've made a stupid mistake somewhere, I get B, 11 steps.

Spoiler: 

Step on left, current state after step on right (left bank | right bank):

Code:
    wife + meat			wife, meat					|	peasant, shepherd, sheep, cow, vegetables
    wife back			meat						|	peasant, wife, shepherd, sheep, cow, vegetables
    wife + vege			wife, vege, meat				|	peasant, shepherd, sheep, cow
    wife back			vege, meat					|	peasant, wife, shepherd, sheep, cow
    wife + peasant			wife, peasant, vege, meat			|	shepherd, sheep, cow
    peasant back			wife, vege, meat				|	shepherd, peasant, sheep, cow
    peasant + shepherd		wife, peasant, shepherd, vege, meat		|	sheep, cow
    shepherd back			wife, peasant, vege, meat			|	shepherd, sheep, cow
    shepherd + cow			wife, peasant, shepherd, cow, vege, meat	|	sheep
    shepherd back			wife, peasant, cow, vege, meat			|	sheep, shepherd
    shepherd + sheep		peasant, wife, shepherd, sheep, cow, meat, vegetables

I did a quick check over my answer and didn't see any move states that caused rules to be broken, possibly I missed something though. I am a bit suspicious, I remember the original version of the problem forcing you to move things back from the destination shore to the original shore so you could shuffle things around to avoid breaking rules.

11 steps? Surely you can do better than that.
    Hint: the meat is the key. even though you can't put it on the boat again once you take it off, that doesn't necessarily mean you can only take it across once

Spoiler: 

11 steps? Surely you can do better than that.
    Have I made a wrong assumption? I thought 2 passenger boat meant only 2 things could be in the boat at a time, in which case 11 steps is the shortest possible answer even with no rules. Is it meant to be the rower plus 2 passengers ? Your spoiler suggests this as well, since there'd be no point otherwise... the meat can't row the boat!

Or are they counting a step as a return journey? I counted each direction as a separate step.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have I made a wrong assumption? I thought 2 passenger boat meant only 2 things could be in the boat at a time, in which case 11 steps is the shortest possible answer even with no rules. Is it meant to be the rower plus 2 passengers ? Your spoiler suggests this as well, since there'd be no point otherwise... the meat can't row the boat!

Or are they counting a step as a return journey? I counted each direction as a separate step.
    The two passenger boat means two things; the rower counts as one of these things. Each direction counts as a step. But I assure you, this can be solved in less than 11 steps.

If you want, I can give you the answer.

Umineko Chapter 08 spoilers (completely unrelated to the riddle)- Oh my god, this showdown with Bernkastel is hype as fuck. I guess I'm going to have to spend some time figuring this out because it's actually kind of complicated...

The two passenger boat means two things; the rower counts as one of these things. Each direction counts as a step.
    I'm not sure how that could be the case. There are 7 passengers total, and while 2 can cross at a time, 1 then has to return (the boat can't return empty), so net result is only 1 additional passenger can make it to the far shore every 2 steps:

1) 2 passengers on far shore (initial 2 boat passengers)
    2) 1 passenger on far shore (1 returned with the boat)
    3) 3 on far shore (+2 more with boat)
    4) 2 on far shore (-1 rower returning)
    5) 4 on far shore
    6) 3
    7) 5
    8) 4
    9) 6
    10) 5
    11) 7

??

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a60cf5c3e4e071a42e70262b8a6c6bd4/tumblr_oehwg1xQ701vv1g70o1_540.gif[/MG]
    aww yiss dat high quality spider

did you get dat darknessu preordered?
    Last edited by bals; 2017-04-11 at 06:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    aww yiss dat high quality spider

did you get dat darknessu preordered?
    Did even know it was up, i work to much :\

- - - Updated - - -

Found it and pre-ordered it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?