Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The article said he was preying on a 13 year old girl. That isn't ok.
    I think the law was broken when she shared CP, whereas CP is anything that can be proven beyond any doubt that the people in the media files are indeed under 18.
    The second time, it was broken because she wasn't 17, whereas most of EU and Europe has 14 or 15.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    whereas most of EU and Europe has 14 or 15.
    Families in Europe are okay with their kids around 14-15, be it male or female, fine with them having sex with middle aged men/women? This is a genuine question, I am wondering.

The number of people that want to argue the semantics of the word "pedophile" or the morality of a thirtysomething banging teens is the most predictably MMO-Champ thing ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Families in Europe are okay with their kids around 14-15, be it male or female, fine with them having sex with middle aged men/women? This is a genuine question, I am wondering.

They're able to choose who they want to fuck. Not my concern unless there's abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    The number of people that want to argue the semantics of the word "pedophile" or the morality of a thirtysomething banging teens is the most predictably MMO-Champ thing ever.
    Such an enlightening input to the thread.

So the guy not only engages in sex tourism while living in a country that criminalizes it, but does so with a person below the age of consent even in the other country? Genius.

Look at your own map, it's 16 or 18 for most of the world.
    Err, 18 is in the clear minority. It's 16 or less for most of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    It has been proven time and time again.
    But you keep on going believing what you want as i said ignorance is bliss.
    So what do you call the state before reaching the point at which you're "broken" if not self-control? If there is always some threshold of weight that you can't lift does it mean the ability to lift things doesn't exist?

Because the latter is defined as pedophilia, a mental sickness. You maybe okay with your experience, some other may not be. The law needs to consider that.
    Eh, unlikely that a 13 year old would still be prepubescent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Such an enlightening input to the thread.
    I try.

I guess I could be more explicit that I think people defending thirtysomething guys banging teens are a bunch of degenerates.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Err, 18 is in the clear minority. It's 16 or less for most of the world.
    I said 16 or 18. It's a logical OR connective. You can check the truth table. The expression "16 or 18" compose a sizable (>60-70) majority of that map.

Eh, unlikely that a 13 year old would still be prepubescent.
    You can read the wiki quote I just pasted.

I try.

I guess I could be more explicit that I think people defending thirtysomething guys banging teens are a bunch of degenerates.
    So, if someone who is 30 has sex with someone who is 19 that's a problem to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rox the sox View Post
    So, if someone who is 30 has sex with someone who is 19 that's a problem to you?
    I think it's still pretty degenerate for the most part. I mean, you picked the absolute edge of both age brackets where it's starting to be less creepy, but it's still right on the edge of creepiness. I get why guy that's 30 would bang an attractive 19 year old, but it's pretty unlikely that there's actually all that much interest in her as a person.

When the actual ages involved are 34 and 14, there's no reasonable argument to be made. There's a few pathetic creeps on the board that can't fuck adults so they try to justify this kind of shit, but everyone knows that it's basically a bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    [Removed by Reddit.]
    Last edited by BelziBhaal; 2023-09-20 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    I'm nearly 35 and I've been banging the shit out of what is probably one of the hottest 16 year olds in the world for nearly 9 months. In fact, the first time I got her into bed was on her 16th birthday. Am I a degenerate?
    Most likely. I realize it's a minority position here, but I think adult men should generally prefer adult women. I get that teens can be hot, but that's pretty much where the attraction ends.

Shouldn't it say "adolescent" or "teen" instead of "child".

Still a problem regardless, but there is a distinction. Why be dishonest about it?

Do not spout horseshit.

It says on average. Do you know what average means? That means there is a good portion hitting those landmarks above 13.

Look at to the amplitude and region at the right side of average.
    And as your own source says, it begins a few years earlier anyway. There is no "good portion" of girls who haven't started puberty by age of 13, only a tiny minority. Focusing this argument on said landmarks is disingenuous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely. I realize it's a minority position here, but I think adult men should generally prefer adult women. I get that teens can be hot, but that's pretty much where the attraction ends.
    I like all kinds of females. My neighbour has two incredibly gorgeous daughters who will be head turners in a year or so and they are only 12. I spent an amazing weekend in Phoenix making a 39 year old redhead scream while she was at the same hotel on business and I've taken my 49 year old lab manager to bed on more than one occasion.

As long as she's well into puberty or nor fully menopausal, I'll find a female attractive.

And as your own source says, it begins a few years earlier anyway. There is no "good portion" of girls who haven't started puberty by age of 13, only a tiny minority. Focusing this argument on said landmarks is disingenuous.
    Beginning doesn't mean ready for sexual encounter. The well-known landmark for female (menstruation) on average starts at 13. That's average; meaning there is a sizable chunk having that landmark at a later age.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    At 14 you are not developed enough to fully understand the risks and consequences of such behavior. That is why it is against the law to have sex with someone under age. 4.5 years would be enough if the prison he is sent to is a real prison. You know, do some road work busting your ass and sweating like a pig chained to other prisoners. Not some confined resort. :P
    I would argue that most people are in reality never old enough to understand. Then again most people are never old enough to comprehend anything.

My neighbour has two incredibly gorgeous daughters who will be head turners in a year or so and they are only 12.
    As long as she's well into puberty or nor fully menopausal, I'll find a female attractive.
    Your lines are conflicting with each other. You are not only a degenerate, but also a potential pedophile if your statements are true.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-15 at 05:26 PM.

Beginning doesn't mean ready for sexual encounter. The well-known landmark for female (menstruation) on average starts at 13. That's average; meaning there is a sizable chunk having that landmark at a later age.
    So why not set it to the highest ten percentile then? Which is in the 20s. Is it based on moral or science (no need to answer)?

Your lines are conflicting with each other. You are not only a degenerate, but also a potential pedophile if your statements are true.
    Puberty is starting earlier and earlier. You can never technically be a pedophile by being attracted to girls who have developed female forms.