Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Every single thing you suggested here was NON STOP FUCKING WALL TO WALL COVERAGE ON FOX NEWS and it didn't stop obama from winning the primary, being elected and or being reelected. Do you really think that would have made a single fucking difference if hillary did it?
    Yes. The majority of people don't watch any news, much less Fox (they win at ratings but they are the only right leaning outlet so, 2 vs 1). There are a ton of voters whose only research for an election, is to watch the debates. People pay far more attention to what the politicians say during election, than what is said about them by TV pundits.

Also, if you recall, even though she was mathematically eliminated early, she ran hard from there, getting almost as many delegates as Obama did. If she had gotten out early on these stories, she absolutely could have won. It was a huge tactical error to avoid the topics I mentioned. To be fair, nobody really knew how to run against a black candidate that was not a single issue candidate. So, her timidity may have seemed warranted, but in the end it lost her the primary.

Hillary Clinton should have ran a smarter campaign. She should be ashamed she lost to an ignoramus like trump. She should have stood by the statement that trump supporters are deplorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    No it was the fact that she was untrustworthy lol
    Reminds me of this. lol

http://thingsitrustmorethanhillary.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Hillary Clinton should have ran a smarter campaign. She should be ashamed she lost to an ignoramus like trump. She should have stood by the statement that trump supporters are deplorable.
    She should have stood by the key thing that lost her the election?

No, she should have called TRUMP deplorable, and left people whose votes she wanted to steal away out of it. It's one of the dumbest things ever said in the history of elections. With one speech, she ensured that none of the people supporting Trump at that moment, would ever flip to her. That shows a basic misunderstanding of how elections function.

But, even that is not enough. The public could see Trump was who he was. She should not have tried to run on, "Hey but look at that guy", she should have put forth an actual agenda.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-04-18 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    No it was the fact that she was untrustworthy lol
    And we see how that particular stroke of voting genius is panning out.

Condoleezza Rice could have won, not because of nor in spite of her gender, but simply because she would have been significantly less objectionable than anyone else who ran in this past election cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Yes. The majority of people don't watch any news, much less Fox (they win at ratings but they are the only right leaning outlet so, 2 vs 1). There are a ton of voters whose only research for an election, is to watch the debates. People pay far more attention to what the politicians say during election, than what is said about them by TV pundits.

Also, if you recall, even though she was mathematically eliminated early, she ran hard from there, getting almost as many delegates as Obama did. If she had gotten out early on these stories, she absolutely could have won. It was a huge tactical error to avoid the topics I mentioned. To be fair, nobody really knew how to run against a black candidate that was not a single issue candidate. So, her timidity may have seemed warranted, but in the end it lost her the primary.
    No it really wasnt because even if they dont watch mainstream news those stories still tend to get filtered down through the internet.

Again obama won the primary, the election and relection with all those stories being conscious in the public memory. It didnt matter one lick. It didnt help get romney elected.

She lost the primary for the same reason she lost the election this year. Shes an establishment candiate who ran against a populist "outsider" or one who was perceived as such at any rate. 30 years of republicans bashing her took its fucling toll.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    And we see how that particular stroke of voting genius is panning out.
    People keep making these specious allusions, but I've made a great gains on all of my investments since Trump took office. Whether or not I like being represented by a sentient cheeto is irrelevant when I am factually better off than I was last year.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    People keep making these specious allusions, but I've made a great gains on all of my investments since Trump took office. Whether or not I like being represented by a sentient cheeto is irrelevant when I am factually better off than I was last year.
    I had no idea Trump was making your investment decisions for you, that's pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    No it really wasnt because even if they dont watch mainstream news those stories still tend to get filtered down through the internet.

Again obama won the primary, the election and relection with all those stories being conscious in the public memory. It didnt matter one lick. It didnt help get romney elected.

She lost the primary for the same reason she lost the election this year. Shes an establishment candiate who ran against a populist "outsider" or one who was perceived as such at any rate. 30 years of republicans bashing her took its fucling toll.
    We will have to agree to disagree on the point. I think you over estimate how much the general public follows news as much as we do. Also, I am unaware of a single mention of Wright, outside Conservative outlets. If you can produce one, it would be the first I have seen.

I agree your last point was a huge factor also, in the 2008 election. I can't really define what she ran as in 2016, other than not-Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I had no idea Trump was making your investment decisions for you, that's pretty neat.
    He's been good for average people actually interested in making money. I realize that won't desalinate your video game subforum posts, but all the same it's good to see that it annoys you.

*It's not just individuals like myself that are reaping the benefits. The entire laminated protest sign industry has seen a 10,000% growth each month since the inauguration. Coca-Cola's making Water & Power-esque profits off protester Dasani consumption alone.
    Last edited by shrunken; 2017-04-18 at 03:15 AM.

I'm sure there were some people voting against her because she's female. Just like some voted against Obama because of his skin color.

Probably a stretch to think that made the difference in winning or losing, though. There's a long list of reasons why people voted against her or didn't show up to vote for her. Misogyny probably isn't in the top ten.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    If she runs again in 2020, I hope she does that. It was the "Yes!!" moment of the campaign for myself. Kind of like the 40% comment from Romney was for the Obama supporters. Such little statements can have such large impact on the voters.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    He's been good for average people actually interested in making money. I realize that won't desalinate your video game subforum posts, but all the same it's good to see that it annoys you.

*It's not just individuals like myself that are reaping the benefits. The entire laminated protest sign industry has seen a 10,000% growth each month since the inauguration. Coca-Cola's making Water & Power-esque profits off protester Dasani consumption alone.
    What were you investing in from, say.... 2010 through present? Folks that think that Wall Streets recent surge is much more than a continuation of an overall trend are either clueless or have very short memories. You thinking that your own investment decisions are due to whoever's president is mysticism at best.

It doesn't annoy me in the slightest. When there's a downturn, we'll have to see who gets the blame for it. I'll have my popcorn ready.

It plays a role in every thread discussing her, that much is for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    She made similar HUGE tactical errors in 2008, as she did in 2016. She never got on the Jeremiah Wright angle, for one. Any competent politician would have SMOKED Obama by pushing that story hard.

She ignored the fact that he launched his campaign from the living room of domestic terrorists. That should have been a huge deal, and was a huge mistake for him to make.

She also let him get away with his message of being the only no vote to the Iraq war. Sure, people were weary of the war, but being the only Senator to vote against it comes off as irresponsible, if you have even an ounce of respect for the rest of the Senate.
    Good strategy if they were running for the Republican nomination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Of course it did.

Hell MMO-OT is regularly spammed with some alt-right nutjob exposing his insecurity in his masculinity by some dumb "feminist" bashing post or something of that nature.

Lots of guys, especially uneducated, lower class deplorables, just have a big problem with women being equal to, or being in a position of authority to men.

It would have been no different than Obama being a black man and in the highest seat of authority in the country. Lots of deplorables never accepted his legitimacy. They never would have accepted hers either. Because in their sad world, the only person a white male answers to, is another white male.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Hell MMO-OT is regularly spammed with some alt-right nutjob exposing his insecurity in his masculinity by some dumb "feminist" bashing post or something of that nature.
    You don't have to be "alt right nutjob" to bash feminism. Feminism for the most part has no use in todays world in the west nor is it only men who have a problem with feminism the way its put into practice today.

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    You don't have to be "alt right nutjob" to bash feminism. Feminism for the most part has no use in todays world in the west nor is it only men who have a problem with feminism the way its put into practice today.
    Uh-huh. Or how about your demonstrate you have a pair and and do the most appropriate and effective thing possible to feminists: don't blow up random crazies making statements into anything more than that.

We actually had a thread the other day, about some 21 year old Feminist, philosophy STUDENT who wrote on her blog that White Men should have voting rights taken away.

Because stupid kids writing stupid things on blogs is a new and shocking thing.

The way some of you people act it's like feminists shot your dog in front of you. All I have to say is: "be a man about it".

It would have been no different than Obama being a black man and in the highest seat of authority in the country. Lots of deplorables never accepted his legitimacy. They never would have accepted hers either. Because in their sad world, the only person a white male answers to, is another white male.
    How this translates on the left: 'if you disagree with anything Obama did you are a bigot.' I think by the standards of the left, even you would be considered a 'deplorable' because you dared to question his brilliant strategies. Maybe this is why Obama got a massive pass on every single blunder and outright mistake he made when it came to media coverage.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    British and other European intelligence have evidence that shows the Trump campaign speaking with known Russian intelligence officials. This corroborates with US intel. regarding the months before and after the RNC convention.
    But that is not in itself illegal. Where is the proof that he or his staff did anything wrong?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Deleted
    Uh-huh. Or how about your demonstrate you have a pair and and do the most appropriate and effective thing possible to feminists: don't blow up random crazies making statements into anything more than that.

We actually had a thread the other day, about some 21 year old Feminist, philosophy STUDENT who wrote on her blog that White Men should have voting rights taken away.

Because stupid kids writing stupid things on blogs is a new and shocking thing.

The way some of you people act it's like feminists shot your dog in front of you. All I have to say is: "be a man about it".
    I'm not a man and I find feminism to be retarded the way it's practiced today. What with the "feminist art" that consists of painting with menstrual blood, shoving spaghetti up your vagina or painting female genitals on a wall in a school. Proclaiming that white men aren't human(Åsa Romson here), Clinton proclaiming women and family that stay behind when the men go to war are the victims, wanting people to be raised genderless, wanting boys to sit down to pee and so forth. It's just retarded.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
    "Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today’s warfare, victims. Women are often left with the responsibility, alone, of raising the children."

So the men that die aren't the victims, it's the women who lost them.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-04-18 at 04:05 AM.