Page 61 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post

Oh and this is a solid leftwing Liberal, Jimmy Dore, saying the exact same thing that i am.... You can now kiss goodbye to your bullshit conspiracy theory that everyone who criticises Hillary and the fake news mainstream media is rightwing.

- - - Updated - - -

We have had SIX MONTHS of the mainstream media banging on about Russian interference in the US elections and so far ABSOLUTELY ZERO PROOF.

If thats good enough for you then you are a gullible idiot.

*Narrative collapsing

*Grasping at straws

"Muh Nixons"

"MUH NIXONS"

"Anonymous SOURCES"

HAHAHA

Any day now!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Alternatively, there are still ongoing investigations into it. You may not be aware of this, but the media doesn't always know as much as the government. For now, we bide our time and wait to see how this plays out. That doesn't make it true. That doesn't make it false. That makes it unresolved.
    I don't think that guy (@Endemonadia) is aware of much outside what Fox News tells him to think. The multiple ongoing investigations by both sides of the aisle is the real indicator.

Various viewpoints and opinions are beyond irrelevant. Also, we have the President's party in charge of directing the investigation, which never helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    *Narrative collapsing

*Grasping at straws

"Muh Nixons"

"MUH NIXONS"

"Anonymous SOURCES"

HAHAHA

Any day now!
    More of your inane drivel. At this point I'm not sure you even understand the vague phrases you're citing. Are you aware of what anonymous sources are? How they work? Why they are used? Have you even the vaguest notion of how Nixon was taken down?

I love you Trumpkins and the fact denial. Cracks me up. Trump will go down faster than Nixon and the GOP will have it's second President resigned in disgrace. MAGA!

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I don't think that guy (@Endemonadia) is aware of much outside what Fox News tells him to think. The multiple ongoing investigations by both sides of the aisle is the real indicator.

More of your inane drivel. At this point I'm not sure you even understand the vague phrases you're citing. Are you aware of what anonymous sources are? How they work? Why they are used? Have you even the vaguest notion of how Nixon was taken down?
    Any day now!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Any day now!
    Probably not even this year. Best we could hope for in an investigation of this magnitude is a Special Prosecutor being appointed. If Sessions can get some kind of casual guarantee that Pence will keep him as AG, it would make it happen sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    I don't like Trump, but sorry if I take washington post & new york times data with a grain of salt...
    Why? They are some of the most respected journalists institutes in the world. The are only bad to people like Trump voters that don't like truths.

- - - Updated - - -

All the time the sources are not named then its Fake News.

Everyones sick of the Mainstream Media pulling this shit... we understand that stupid people will believe this crap but us intelligent people shall remain sceptical and demand facts.
    They aren't named because technically they could be arrested. Do you hate it when Right leaning sources do it too? Because I can guarantee that you are a hypocrite about it. And just because it doesn't name a source, doesn't mean its fake news. You just want it to be fake news because you want your boy Trump protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Why? They are some of the most respected journalists institutes in the world. The are only bad to people like Trump voters that don't like truths.
    Not gonna lie, ANYONE can get the story wrong both accidentally and deliberately. Just because someone has a long track-record for being trustworthy doesn't mean they are incapable of breaking that trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Factually incorrect. And I'll remind you, not only is this not a new procedure, this is something Trump uses as his backup excuse when he makes shit up like 42% unemployment. So you saying this makes you a hypocrite.

Oh, and before you say you're not a Trump supporter: nobody believes you.
    A) Because of what you've said about the media being all in on bashing Trump and leaving Clinton alone
    B) Because of what you've said about the Pewdiepie bit being fake news because they didn't interview him
    C) Because of what you've said about the CIA having no evidence about Trump and Russia (hey, where'd Flynn go?)
    D) Because of what you said about them analyzing that one laptop in a few days, namely, that you said it was suspicious
    E) Because when you said "Obviously more of the public is on Trump's side" after the election, that's a flat-out falsehood, see also popular vote
    F) Because you Mulsim bash to the point of being infracted. Twice.
    G) Because you attacked BLM and cited Breitbart to do it
    H) "He wants to smash up monopolies and open markets so the big boys dont have all the power. And its THAT which the big banks are terrified of. " By the way, HAHAHAHAHAHA
    I) You posted the Clinton Body Count!

Despite your claims, you've said little to nothing negative about Trump in any way. You've even defended him and actions done by him.

Plus,

A) Because when you tried to prove that Clinton was a worse flip-flopper (how's that going, by the way?) you suggested putting into YOUTUBE as PROOF
    B) Because you posted Bernie Sanders leaving the Democratic Party, Mostly False, and cited YouTube
    C) You posted the Clinton Body Count!

So I'm calling bullshit on "all anonymous sources are fake" coming from you, who has not only said they don't believe the mainstream media (other than Breitbart, apparently) no matter what they say, but use no-names and anonymous sources yourself.
    Seriously? He posted this conspiracy bullshit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    LOL

The source that ive posted is Noam Chomsky and Left leaning Jimmy Dore from the Young Turks... exactly how right wing are these guys?

The truth is that most of the criticism of Hillary is actually coming from the Left... its the establishment mainstream media who are defending her. The same establishment media whose peddling this crap about Russia. And yes its all 100% bonafide garbage. Six months pushing a narrative without a single fact.... not one fact. Just a load of opinion based trash bullshit.

But hey you wanna continue to believe bullshit with no basis in fact, go for it... the entire rest of the world is laughing at you.

Their "sources" are as dubious as a Nigerian Prince trying to gain access to his fortune and needing financial help in getting to it that are sent out in unsolicited e-mails!

But, any day now!
    No, if their sources were dubious, why are people getting fired, resigning and getting investigated by all of the intelligence communities and intelligence agencies from around the world? You do know that Watergate took 2 years to effect Nixon right?

- - - Updated - - -

They aren't named because technically they could be arrested. Do you hate it when Right leaning sources do it too? Because I can guarantee that you are a hypocrite about it. And just because it doesn't name a source, doesn't mean its fake news. You just want it to be fake news because you want your boy Trump protected.
    Yes both of those newspapers have a legacy of being respected, but their current reputation is lower than Saul Goodman when it comes to truth.

wow, media matters george soro has called down the mountain, it's all written in stone...

More leftest lies, time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Not gonna lie, ANYONE can get the story wrong both accidentally and deliberately. Just because someone has a long track-record for being trustworthy doesn't mean they are incapable of breaking that trust.
    I certainly know that. But to Right wingers that say they don't trust them, it usually means they don't trust them because they are critical of people they like. Especially the Washington Post and New York Times.

Six months pushing a narrative without a single fact.... not one fact.
    TIL facts are simply whatever you happen to believe in the most.

Yes both of those newspapers have a legacy of being respected, but their current reputation is lower than Saul Goodman when it comes to truth.
    Please, by all means, tell me what they have posted in the history of their newspapers, especially their current stuff, that has been false. I'll wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    wow, media matters george soro has called down the mountain, it's all written in stone...

More leftest lies, time to move on.
    Please, by all means, tell me what is a lie. Also, George Soros doesn't own any of these sources. You are just trying to post conspiracy bullshit to try to discredit it. It isn't working.

Deleted
    They aren't named because technically they could be arrested. Do you hate it when Right leaning sources do it too?
    Absolutely 100% of course... Fox is a sack of garbage too. Which is exactly why i havent used them as a source for anything ever. Rightwing dogshit.

As ive said dozens of times... i leave my political leanings at the door and ill analyse evertything as fairly as possible. All these partisan fukkheads who flagwave for thier particular team can fukk off in serious discussions imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    TIL facts are simply whatever you happen to believe in the most.
    More accurately its become a question of whether you believe the mainstream media anymore...

No, if their sources were dubious, why are people getting fired, resigning and getting investigated by all of the intelligence communities and intelligence agencies from around the world? You do know that Watergate took 2 years to effect Nixon right?
    There it is again!

The Nixon talking point!

Any day now!

Absolutely 100% of course... Fox is a sack of garbage too. Which is exactly why i havent used them as a source for anything ever. Rightwing dogshit.

As ive said dozens of times... i leave my political leanings at the door and ill analyse evertything as fairly as possible. All these partisan fukkheads who flagwave for thier particular team can fukk off in serious discussions imo.

- - - Updated - - -

More accurately its become a question of whether you believe the mainstream media anymore...
    Just because we haven't gotten the full story yet, doesn't mean this is fake news like you said. As someone else said in another post, you probably would have hated when Watergate was happening because they used anonymous sources the entire time and it took 2 years and eventually made Nixon resign before being impeached.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    LOL

The source that ive posted is Noam Chomsky and Left leaning Jimmy Dore from the Young Turks... exactly how right wing are these guys?
    Who said they were right wing? I certain didn't. They are opinions, just like others - and have you actually listened to the entire Chomsky video? You should.

The truth is that most of the criticism of Hillary is actually coming from the Left... its the establishment mainstream media who are defending her. The same establishment media whose peddling this crap about Russia. And yes its all 100% bonafide garbage. Six months pushing a narrative without a single fact.... not one fact. Just a load of opinion based trash bullshit.
    This is where you basically lose all your ethos (if you haven't already). Not sure you read this before posting - w/e - but this is about Trump, not Hillary. She lost - you need to get over that and stop blaming the litany of problems your God-King has on her - she has nothing to do with the situation.

But hey you wanna continue to believe bullshit with no basis in fact, go for it... the entire rest of the world is laughing at you.
    The only facts so far back the Russia collusion narrative - in case you ever bother to investigate instead of just parroting what Breitbart tells you to think (hell, even Fox News has covered the ongoing and ever-expanding Russia collusion issue).

Noam Chomsky can have his opinion - and so can anyone else on the left or right. But those opinions don't change the facts.

There it is again!

The Nixon talking point!

Any day now!
    Its not a talking point, it is the truth. Investigations take time. And when piece after piece of the Buzzfeed Dossier has been confirmed over and over again, it really isn't bullshit that Trump is going to be in deep trouble as time goes on. More and more people on his campaign, transition team, and cabinet have very strong ties to Russia and secret Russian meetings.

Its not a talking point, it is the truth. Investigations take time. And when piece after piece of the Buzzfeed Dossier has been confirmed over and over again, it really isn't bullshit that Trump is going to be in deep trouble as time goes on. More and more people on his campaign, transition team, and cabinet have very strong ties to Russia and secret Russian meetings.
    What was "proven" from that Dossier?