Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    And now they Disagree with it, Sucks to be the EU but they can go fuck themselves for trying to be the Brussel's Empire.
    You can't just disagree with a treaty. If you no longer want it to apply to your country, you leave. Either all member states obey, or none will. It can't be midway, using the EU whenever it suits you.

I see your Brexit vote was clearly well informed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    You can't just disagree with a treaty. If you no longer want it to apply to your country, you leave. Either all member states obey, or none will. It can't be midway, using the EU whenever it suits you.

Why are EU promoters so stupid? That's exactly why I voted Leave you mong? I disagreed with the EU, I wanted out.

Glad to see typical German-style diplomacy is around though "Follow the terms or die, there is no negotiation"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Technically treaties can be renegotiated.. and should be

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who doesn't get why the faction the hungary party belongs to in EU is getting hit hard have very little knowledge about the matter and is just spewing nonsense. Go do yourself a favor and read up on all the incidents and not one single article.

He has been cracking down hard on opposition, he's unable to tolerate any criticism, he wanted to add the death penalty again and the list goes on. He was now going after one particular college that dared to question him. This was just the latest incident of many to come to this conclusion is not something that happens lightly. If he the man who helped break his country free from the disaster that was the kremlin, wants to go back to import the same values under a new name, he may do it without any aid from the EU, but it won't come this far, he's simply testing his boundaries and people are rather fed up from it.

The EU helped the country after the broke free from all the communist bonds, so i find people like Cybran dictating that the EU appart going to far he needs a good cold hard history lesson in how badly The Kremlin fucked over all former sovjet nations, but i guess starvation is and the stasi are all normal things to have in your society?

Fun fact, the faction Orban and his party belong to is one of the largest in the EU it has 250+ members from all over and are generally identified as Christian democrats, all nations and even his own party members aren't happy with the way things are turning out to be, The EU itself has taken no steps for removal the faction he belongs to is starting to consider but aren't at that point yet.

This has nothing to do with euro skepticism, but everything to do if you want to let a country in the EU manifest into something what's taking place in Turkey.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2017-04-27 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    Why are EU promoters so stupid? That's exactly why I voted Leave you mong? I disagreed with the EU, I wanted out.

Glad to see typical German-style diplomacy is around though "Follow the terms or die, there is no negotiation"
    Haha... so, you're saying Hungary should disobey the treaty it ratified because... what reason is there? If you agree to do something, you have to do it. Don't sign a contract and then whine because you want out of it. It's not how this works.

Negotiation takes place at the time the treaties are signed /facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    That is up to the member states. But since all of them agreed as regards this principle, they must comply.

That said, this doctrine in specific should not be overridden. The practical consequences would be disastrous.

See, this is where your argument becomes stupid. It isn't a Dilemma for countries who would outright lamblast them. If anything, Child Marriage is illegal and those people should be locked up.

And last I checked, All Jihadists were Muslims, so yes, Jihadists are an exclusively Muslim problem.
    Yes, Jihadists are a Muslim problem. The problem that he talks about is when you turn that into an equivalency. All Jihadists are Muslims <=> All Muslims are Jihadists. That is the rhetoric that he is against.
    As someone has linked above already, the same dilemma did also occur in the US, it is simply used here to wail against the EU. The whole child marriage thing is rather complicated and just locking people up would not solve it - especially since in these arranged marriages, the male part often does not have much of a choice either.

However, I still fail to see the relevance here. Syrian refugees are not EU citizens. They are temporary refugees, expected to eventually leave again. Hungary is seeking to break rules that they agreed to, which is basically a breech of contract. If they do not want to adhere to the rules, they can trigger the article at any time. If they want to change the rules, they are free to seek reform within the EU. But as long as they want to keep funding, they have to adhere to them.

Edit:

There is room for negotiation, but you cannot just ignore the terms and still reap the benefits. Go ahead and take a big loan from a bank and don't pay it back, the police will show you that German-style diplomacy.
    Last edited by Kiri; 2017-04-27 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    Values =/= Laws. Completely different words but since you didn't seem to notice, or mistook the three shared letters as a shared meaning, let me just bring that to your attention.
    Law in the context was the only thing that made sense, so I used that to give some credence to the original claim. Values? No one is actually forced to follow values. Or did someone seriously think the far-right anti-eu people had EU values? Quite the opposite, evidenced by them being anti-eu. They are not being deported or anything else either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    More scapegoating. What a worthless thread. Nationalism needs to die; its only continuing purpose is to serve as a platform for the power induction of local politicians who manipulate the ignorance of the peasantry to ascend and abuse their position to benefit their personal wealth.

Same goes for laws. The Soros funded indoctrination center has to abide by the Laws of Hungary or leave. It's that simple.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is up to the member states. But since all of them agreed as regards this principle, they must comply.

That said, this doctrine in specific should not be overridden. The practical consequences would be disastrous.
    I meant in general terms, treaties can be renegotiated and should to keep taking into account an everchanging world

In the specific case the support Orban enjoys and his pretty anti eu stance indicates that Hungary probably should just HunExit or whatever it would be (UnStay?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Same goes for laws. The Soros funded indoctrination center has to abide by the Laws of Hungary or leave. It's that simple.
    I'm not disagreeing... (not for the indoctrination part because I have no idea what's going on there).

I meant in general terms, treaties can be renegotiated and should to keep taking into account an everchanging world

In the specific case the support Orban enjoys and his pretty anti eu stance indicates that Hungary probably should just HunExit or whatever it would be (UnStay?)
    UnStay

But they won't - EU money is too good to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Who said that? You follow the rules, no matter who you are.
    If you don't, you're free to leave.
    Numbers show you are also free to stay.

But they won't - EU money is too good to miss.
    Hungary has 9.9 million people and 26 billion EU funds for 7 years (between 2007 and 2015). 26/7 = 3.4 billion per year. 3400/9.9= 340 euro per year per person.

EU funds are nothing compared to the expenses and negative effect of common market with Germany.

Deleted
    If there just was a way to eject countries from europe.

My favorite would be Hungary.

- - - Updated - - -

EU funds are nothing compared to the expenses and negative effect of common market with Germany.
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, happens to your opinion if you watch too much RT or Sputnik.

So much BS here. Hungary created a law against soley THIS SINGLE UNIVERSITY, that's the problem. It's the only one who is private and against Orban, so he does what every good dictator does, he creates a law against it. Naturally some dumb Brexiteers here takes it to ramble about immigration and whatever, but not about the issue. Hungary violated EU-Treaties, point.

- - - Updated - - -

What a BS. Do you even know what law they broke?

Orban created a law only against this single university, that's the issue. If there is really something shady going on there, that's another issue. But then why create this kind of law? It would be unnecessary.
    Last edited by Velerios; 2017-04-27 at 04:57 PM.

I made the thread, If i wanted to discuss something else I would have made another. The migrant thing is just to highlight how fake "EU values" actually are.
    So you made a thread to rage about muslims, right. Why on Earth did you drag Hungary and CEU into it, then? Talk about faking...

- - - Updated - - -

Until that happens, though, they are binding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    More scapegoating. What a worthless thread. Nationalism needs to die; its only continuing purpose is to serve as a platform for the power induction of local politicians who manipulate the ignorance of the peasantry to ascend and abuse their position to benefit their personal wealth.
    ^^^^^
    This.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hungary has 9.9 million people and 26 billion EU funds for 7 years (between 2007 and 2015). 26/7 = 3.4 billion per year. 3400/9.9= 340 euro per year per person.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Whew, some people really are living in fantasy worlds. I wonder why they don't make their dreams happier places to live?

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, happens to your opinion if you watch too much RT or Sputnik.
    It's just Cybran. He brings every single thread to bashing Germany. Speaking of which, isn't that an offence on these boards?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    It's just Cybran. He brings every single thread to bashing Germany. Speaking of which, isn't that an offence on these boards?
    Bashing germany actually is a good idea. We guys eat way too much sauerkraut.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Numbers show you are also free to stay.
    What numbers?