10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    The actual benchmark video itself is up on Youtube now, though (I checked it out during lunch via phone).

I'm eager to download and run the benchmark on my PC, though.
    Oh right.... shhh this never happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like they are intentionally avoiding requests and adding short hairstyles..

I mean.. yeah, sure I can imagine using style #2, but oh god that style #1 is just horrible.

Can't we have something nice like (spoiler) this? Why can only NPC's get nice hairstyles?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Can't we have something nice like (spoiler) this? Why can only NPC's get nice hairstyles?
    Hers isn't that different than my monk's character, the NPC just has the longer hair at the sides of her head. Shouldn't be impossible to get something like that.

That's also what Yugiri has, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    That's also what Yugiri has, isn't it?
    Yugiri has hair split into two bows, while I'm sure that Yotsuyu has long plain hair - like what female Au Ra has available.

Problem is, that my Miqo'te is lacking nice long hairstyle and is somewhat large reason why I have urges to fantasia to Au Ra.

I've watched Ookami to Koushinryou (Spice and Wolf), and somewhat would like to replicate Holo's appearance.
    Last edited by Anzaman; 2017-04-28 at 09:02 PM.

I think im finally reaching my bored point with HW. finished a full 270 set for RDM and SAM, got a a fair few million gil ready for launch, capped at all my tomes bar scripture i keep spending on the odd things for other jobs and full on company seals. With all 23 odd jobs at 60 i'm a bit exhausted of things to do. Granted like 55 days or so isnt forever to wait but i'm full on at the "login, check retainers for gil, do daily trial roullette for some DRK relic light and look at the other ques and then log out" stage.

Maybe i'm overprepared but damn am i just ready for some new final fantasy right about now, especially after the post launch dlc for FFXV has been pretty garbo overall. Roll on Stormblood.

- - - Updated - - -

Yugiri has hair split into two bows, while I'm sure that Yotsuyu has long plain hair - like what female Au Ra has available.

Problem is, that my Miqo'te is lacking nice long hairstyle and is somewhat large reason why I have urges to fantasia to Au Ra.

I've watched Ookami to Koushinryou (Spice and Wolf), and somewhat would like to replicate Holo's appearance.
    Join ussss, the waters fine in the Xaela pool.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-04-28 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I think im finally reaching my bored point with HW. finished a full 270 set for RDM and SAM, got a a fair few million gil ready for launch, capped at all my tomes bar scripture i keep spending on the odd things for other jobs and full on company seals. With all 23 odd jobs at 60 i'm a bit exhausted of things to do. Granted like 55 days or so isnt forever to wait but i'm full on at the "login, check retainers for gil, do daily trial roullette for some DRK relic light and look at the other ques and then log out" stage.

Maybe i'm overprepared but damn am i just ready for some new final fantasy right about now, especially after the post launch dlc for FFXV has been pretty garbo overall. Roll on Stormblood.
    I am starting to creep up on this as well. I'll get enough scripture to finish off MNK (eventually SAM) gear. Think I have 15 of each token from the 24 mans, so getting upgrade scripture gear (including weapons) won't be too bad, so most all those jobs will end up with 270 gear by the time I start to level them (NIN, MCH, BRD, RDM, SAM, AST). Other jobs will already be at 270 by SB launch.

I still have 2 birds to go for the Firebird and have yet to touch pvp at all for those mounts. Almost have GSM desynth at 250, with LTW and WVR in the low 220s...that's where I'm throwing all of my lore at this point instead of at yet another anima weapon I won't need; I'll just opt for augmented shire weapons on those less-played jobs. I have almost 100 of every glamour prism stowed away (close to 200 for LTW, WVR and ARM), piles of food stowed away...oh, guess I could farm scrips for those manual things for the big 150% xp on gatherers and crafters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Join ussss, the waters fine in the Xaela pool.
    I do have Xaela template saved up, but I kinda like Raen's backstory more.

I do have Xaela template saved up, but I kinda like Raen's backstory more.

Just wait till you get to the huge Xeala calm lands in 4.0 and see their history and npcs, that fantasia will spend itself

Thank god my addiction is only to glamour.

Literally I change my BLMs like every 2 seconds. Evenstar, Void Ark, Filibuster, Sorceror, Ironworks and World of Darkness. Finally decided to stick with Makai Set with Serpentskin Bush Hat because it looks rad.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Thank god my addiction is only to glamour.

Literally I change my BLMs like every 2 seconds. Evenstar, Void Ark, Filibuster, Sorceror, Ironworks and World of Darkness. Finally decided to stick with Makai Set with Serpentskin Bush Hat because it looks rad.
    and now an expanded inventory and an entire expansions worth of raid tiers, dungeon tiers, pvp, eureka, hunt log, crafted and artifact gear to mix and match.

FASHIONSOULS: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.

10+ Year Old Account
    and now an expanded inventory and an entire expansions worth of raid tiers, dungeon tiers, pvp, eureka, hunt log, crafted and artifact gear to mix and match.

FASHIONSOULS: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.
    I'm worried about my inventory space since we're going to Doma.

I don't want to hire more retainers.

and all the gil rotating through new hair cuts not to mention them teasing all the extra customisation for player characters.

and the to pick out the robes and jackets that dont clip.

RIDE.NEVER.ENDS
    I
    D
    E
    N
    E
    V
    E
    R
    E
    N
    D
    S

I'm still looking for a link to said info, but I found somewhere today that inventory is increasing by 40 slots and each equipment part of your armory chest is going up by 10. Retainer space won't increase, sadly.

I'll see if I can find out where the heck I saw that earlier...

Unrelated note: Biggest challenge by far is getting long hair that doesn't clip egregiously. Many of the long-ish hairstyles fem highlanders have available manage to do just that (clip really bad in various ways). The PotD/Edda hair proves they can have a long hairstyle that doesn't clip all the things, though.

I'm still looking for a link to said info, but I found somewhere today that inventory is increasing by 40 slots and each equipment part of your armory chest is going up by 10. Retainer space won't increase, sadly.

I'll see if I can find out where the heck I saw that earlier...

Unrelated note: Biggest challenge by far is getting long hair that doesn't clip egregiously. Many of the long-ish hairstyles fem highlanders have available manage to do just that (clip really bad in various ways). The PotD/Edda hair proves they can have a long hairstyle that doesn't clip all the things, though.
    The worst thing was the Type 0 hairstyle of the Queen character being like a 1million gil market board thing for weeks only for people to find it clipped like a monster.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...e-Thread/page3

Question #28 - it's the last question on that page for me.

That's also just the first planned inventory expansion - they'll do that one, check stability, then look to do more with it.

- - - Updated - - -

The worst thing was the Type 0 hairstyle of the Queen character being like a 1million gil market board thing for weeks only for people to find it clipped like a monster.
    Yeah - I'm really glad I didn't spend any to get that one and got it from RNG. I'd have been pissed to drop more than 15k gil on it and learn how much it clipped (esp since many of my glamours involve collars).
    Last edited by Berethos08; 2017-04-29 at 12:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mhmh.. yeah, tho no matter how much they increase inventory size, I'm not comfortable with keeping stuff in it.

Even now I have like 2 or 3 rows of items in bag, rest is just empty. While poor retainers (2) have to carry every single useless glamour item I find, that I might use one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...e-Thread/page3

Question #28 - it's the last question on that page for me.

That's also just the first planned inventory expansion - they'll do that one, check stability, then look to do more with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah - I'm really glad I didn't spend any to get that one and got it from RNG. I'd have been pissed to drop more than 15k gil on it and learn how much it clipped (esp since many of my glamours involve collars).
    Nice, thanks! Guess I read that at lunch (since I can't check OF from work ). And yeah, the collars on seemingly everything is mildly annoying, to put it nicely.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's the same as the one from PotD, back when you couldn't list it on the MB so people were selling it on PF for 7 digit figures for a good week or two.

I think I paid a six digit figure the week after it was able to be listed on the MB cause I hadn't seen the thing drop, only to have it drop a week or so later. Oh well...I've more than made that money back, though.

Unrelated note: Just got done running the benchmark...I'm good to go.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Benchmark
    Tested on: 4/28/2017 8:59:52 PM
    Score: 13141
    Average Frame Rate: 93.959
    Performance: Extremely High
    -Easily capable of running the game on the highest settings.
    Loading Times by Scene
    Scene #1 2.005 sec
    Scene #2 2.697 sec
    Scene #3 2.174 sec
    Scene #4 3.236 sec
    Scene #5 5.561 sec
    Scene #6 1.417 sec
    Total Loading Time 17.093 sec

DAT:s20170428205952.dat

Screen Size: 2560x1440
    Screen Mode: Full Screen
    DirectX Version: 11
    Graphics Presets: Maximum

10+ Year Old Account
    I need that Warrior charge/dash move in my life right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Tbh I'd love to go Lala but I just don't like that mount size is dependent on race in this game. Should just be one universal size for all races imo. I know a few mounts don't count towards this rule like Midgardsomr but meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wait till you get to the huge Xeala calm lands in 4.0 and see their history and npcs, that fantasia will spend itself
    Just that I like Raen's lore and naming conventions more - but I guess it wouldn't be too far fetched to have Raen family adopt Xaela child?