Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    I'll have you know that RNG is one of my triggers, look forward to hearing from my lawyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    The whole expansion offends me, and as such, you mentioning it is racism towards me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Wow, WOOOOOW!!!

Low-key racism? I always figured there are people more and less apt at the social game, more or less shy, more or less outgoing... Now one has to look out so that one doesn't avoid eye-contact with someone of a darker skin color than oneself?

Jesus... Oh, sorry! Don't want to offend any atheists (I am one, but still) so I'll praise RNGebus!... Oh shit, didn't mean to offend the people rabidly against the RNG elements of Legion!! GAH!!!
    But it's actually the world right now... It's pathetic, and disgusting. The fucking stupidity that people are burdened with nowadays... I'm really not sure what the fuck happened to people, how they got so god damn stupid lately.

Triggered by this, offended by that, racism here, sexism there, jesus fucking christ, stop being such fucking pussies. Not to mention those idiots getting offended over the internet, like nigga what the fuck, somebody insults you over the net just turn the fucking screen off and go jerk off or something, holy shit how can somebody be so pathetic it's beyond me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I must be an omega racist then. I have a real hard time with eye contact. I've been that way since I was a kid. Oxford you idiots.
    Didn't you read the article? If you don't make eye contact, it means you are autistic.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Didn't you read the article? If you don't make eye contact, it means you are autistic.
    Well I am Autistic(High FUnctioning anyways) so it's not necessarily incorrect in that regard
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well I am Autistic(High FUnctioning anyways) so it's not necessarily incorrect in that regard
    Yeah...I umm, knew that....umm...Yeah! lol.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    BBC must be really bored today.
    Gotta downplay the SJW threat as often as possible, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    But it's actually the world right now... It's pathetic, and disgusting. The fucking stupidity that people are burdened with nowadays... I'm really not sure what the fuck happened to people, how they got so god damn stupid lately.

Triggered by this, offended by that, racism here, sexism there, jesus fucking christ, stop being such fucking pussies. Not to mention those idiots getting offended over the internet, like nigga what the fuck, somebody insults you over the net just turn the fucking screen off and go jerk off or something, holy shit how can somebody be so pathetic it's beyond me.
    To be honest, you seem pretty triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post

Or you could just turn off the Stormfront and all the rest of the far right outrage chambers, and actually go visit the world. I keep visiting the world all the time, and never see any of the crap far right whines about endlessly. What a shocker you might see more of it, if you are actively seeking that stuff on the internet, to get daily outrage fix over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Or you could just turn off the Stormfront and all the rest of the far right outrage chambers, and actually go visit the world. I keep visiting the world all the time, and never see any of the crap far right whines about endlessly. What a shocker you might see more of it, if you are actively seeking that stuff on the internet, to get daily outrage fix over.

But if people got off the internet, they couldn't use Stormfront as their proof Nazis are everywhere, killing and imprisoning "brown people".

I only make eye contact with people i speak to or somebody i need to make contact with like someone passing at a stop on foot while im driving, so that when they look at me they can see i see them and wont run them over?

So basically, everyone got offended that Oxford Uni posted that?

Puerile internet nonsense aside, yeah if you deliberately avoid eye contact with a particular group of people or refuse to talk to them directly, that's probably an indication of a prejudice. And it's fucking rude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Gotta downplay the SJW threat as often as possible, right?
    You mean the SJWs at Oxford who dared to publish something on the topic of racism, or the SJWs that forced them to apologise for it in case it offended autistic people?

Or the SJWs in this thread that are offended at the very topic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Never surprised how often communicative disabilities are overlooked in these types of situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh my God. I am legitimately breathless after laughing. Did they really not consider people that are uncomfortable looking people in the eye before tagging it racism?

That's amazing. Gold stars for Oxford.
    Yeah, rip anyone with Autism or just being shy/scared of social interaction in general, we're all fucking racists apparently. Where the fuck do they come up with this shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm not offended (even though I have a form of Autism myself and am one of the worst offenders of poor eye contact), I just think it's fucking hilarious that a university of their level would actually think something so comically stupid.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-04-29 at 07:13 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    BBC must be really bored today.
    lol. i read bbc as something other than britsh broadcasting corporation
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    When I am out walking, I usually look at the ground, to avoid stepping in dog shit, I am so racist!
    as a person with a pet chicken, a pet guinea, a pet cat, and two pet dogs... looking up is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    There's no sensible way to deal with liberal-elite insanity like this.
    How the hell do you stay a moderator?

Quote Originally Posted by rorcanna View Post
    to be honest, you seem pretty triggered.
    you opressive...

Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    How the hell do you stay a moderator?
    Same way Endus does I guess?

Almost any action can be racist if it's motivated by racism. If you try to construct a list of actions that are racist eventually you come relatively close to a list of actions that are possible. Especially if you look not just at things you do with people, but things you only do with certain people and not others. At which point the distinction is irrelevant, and it becomes about intent.

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    Almost any action can be racist if it's motivated by racism. If you try to construct a list of actions that are racist eventually you come relatively close to a list of actions that are possible. Especially if you look not just at things you do with people, but things you only do with certain people and not others. At which point the distinction is irrelevant, and it becomes about intent.
    The only sensible thing left is segregation which is the goal of the micro aggression crowd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Puerile internet nonsense aside, yeah if you deliberately avoid eye contact with a particular group of people or refuse to talk to them directly, that's probably an indication of a prejudice. And it's fucking rude.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the SJWs at Oxford who dared to publish something on the topic of racism, or the SJWs that forced them to apologise for it in case it offended autistic people?

Or the SJWs in this thread that are offended at the very topic?
    I'm mostly offended SJW haven't all just jumped off a tall bridge already or go do something more useful with their time?

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    When I am out walking, I usually look at the ground, to avoid stepping in dog shit, I am so racist!
    Was it a black dog?