Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    what a piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    So you're saying its his culture to sexually assault women, that its actively encouraged that you molest women? Why don't you just admit you're a racist and your actual agenda is to permit criminals to roam free?

[Infracted]
    My agenda is to make sure that people you let into your country are not going to do shit like in OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I like how everyone is defending the molester like he is some kind of victim...

While the actual victims, his victims, some of them children, have literally no recompense for the crimes committed against them. Quite the opposite, they are not only receiving no justice, but this ruling establishes the precedent that other predators of similar backgrounds and circumstances need only claim ignorance to get away with their crimes as well.

Un fucking believable.
    Oh they be getting some serious justice, they get to go to his next victims court hearing and contribute their stories, telling the next victim that its still not his fault because he didn't know molesting women was a crime. Life can be so confusing and he's just a poor 17 year old kid. Old enough to drive, not old enough to know the sexual assault is wrong.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I like how everyone is defending the molester like he is some kind of victim...

While the actual victims, his victims, some of them children, have literally no recompense for the crimes committed against them. Quite the opposite, they are not only receiving no justice, but this ruling establishes the precedent that other predators of similar backgrounds and circumstances need only claim ignorance to get away with their crimes as well.

Un fucking believable.
    There's a difference between adhering to the written law, and "defending a molester". He is 17, a minor, therefore unless there is a proper offense, he cannot be tried or punished as an adult according to that law.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    My agenda is to make sure that people you let into your country are not going to do shit like in OP
    We, the civilians, don't let them in, the government is to much of a coward to reject the UN's forced integration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    A 17 year old is still a child. I have no idea why you're choosing this hill to die on, but proceed.
    It is stretching it to call a 17 yo a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    We, the civilians, don't let them in, the government is to much of a coward to reject the UN's forced integration.
    Then you probably want to do something about it
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Legally it's not and hasn't been for years and years and years.

I know everyone is eager to throw away the legal system to kill them terrible, awful, no good refugees (sarcasm, don't infract me pls ty), but I'd prefer if we didn't go fucking insane every time one of them breaks the law.

7+ Year Old Account
    The law calls a 17 year old a child, that is all that matters to a judge that's entire job is to uphold that law.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not. I would argue that 60 years ago it would be true, but in modern day i would call a 25 years old a child. Modern people are too infantile

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    There's a difference between adhering to the written law, and "defending a molester". He is 17, a minor, therefore unless there is a proper offense, he cannot be tried or punished as an adult according to that law.
    You're kidding right now? A "proper" offence, you mean something like:

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/q...9994/s352.html

- - - Updated - - -

It's not. I would argue that 60 years ago it would be true, but in modern day i would call a 25 years old a child. Modern people are too infantile
    There's a progressive attitude for you, 25 year brain = to that of a child. My wife is 25, has a house and car and worked a job for 7 years. What a child. You literally know nothing about anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Your kidding right now? A "proper" offence, you mean something like:

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/q...9994/s352.html
    Again, none of that is covered under a Minority Law. You are linking charges involved with adults, the person in question is a minor. Therefore should be charged and punished as a minor, period. That is the law.
    ~~ ~~

Deleted
    The number of victims, premeditation, the seriousness of the groping, etc...

I could understand being this lenient if it was one girl... A spur of the moment thing that he now knows is wrong and will never do again... But he spent SEVERAL HOURS molesting MULTIPLE women... Some of them as young as 15.
    i dont know man. there is no permanent physical damage and only two of the victims have psychological damage. the prosecutor describes it as "sometimes under their bikinis" and he has a reason to make it sound as bad as he can. as far as sexual assault cases go this really sounds pretty mild.

like i said i would have added community service, but probation + mandatory education/counseling seems fine to me. if he really is a bad apple he will fail his course or have police contact again during his probation and then he will still go to prison and get a permanent record.

I really wouldn't say its true. A child to me is someone who lacks an understanding of these things. Kids learn things about sex younger and younger now a days. Especially with access to the internet. A 17 yo knows Full well what is acceptable sexual contact and what isn't.

That said, I think the right thing was to send him to get help. Teach him why its wrong. They come from a culture where this isn't wrong. Its acceptable behavior. So if you jail him, he isn't going to truly know what he did was wrong. No one explained Why it was wrong. They just said its wrong and he is supposed to go against his entire upbringing and culture and believe some random stranger? That isn't going to happen. Therapy to educate them is the best course of action for a first offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    wait... so if you go to australia, you can literally grab a woman by the p**** without consequence?
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I really wouldn't say its true. A child to me is someone who lacks an understanding of these things. Kids learn things about sex younger and younger now a days. Especially with access to the internet. A 17 yo knows Full well what is acceptable sexual contact and what isn't.

That said, I think the right thing was to send him to get help. Teach him why its wrong. They come from a culture where this isn't wrong. Its acceptable behavior. So if you jail him, he isn't going to truly know what he did was wrong. No one explained Why it was wrong. They just said its wrong and he is supposed to go against his entire upbringing and culture and believe some random stranger? That isn't going to happen. Therapy to educate them is the best course of action for a first offense.
    So you're saying his culture advocates for rape/molestation of rape. You're painting the entire Afghan culture in a single stroke rather than just punishing the individual for his actions. Pretty much the more racist opinion there is.

I really, REALLY appreciate the people saying he shouldn't be punished because he is 17. I guess 18 is fine, too. What's one more year for some "grab ass"?

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    wait... so if you go to australia, you can literally grab a woman by the p**** without consequence?
    You can't, unless you don't know better?

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    If you are a minor you could.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    i dont know man. there is no permanent physical damage and only two of the victims have psychological damage. the prosecutor describes it as "sometimes under their bikinis" and he has a reason to make it sound as bad as he can. as far as sexual assault cases go this really sounds pretty mild.

like i said i would have added community service, but probation + mandatory education/counseling seems fine to me. if he really is a bad apple he will fail his course or have police contact again during his probation and then he will still go to prison and get a permanent record.
    Only 2 have psychological damage. Whats 2 peoples mental stability for the sake of 1 future rapist?