Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Its kind of scary that a person can have sex, regret it, say she was too drunk and claim rape. Its like Men need video proof before having sex now a days to protect themselves from rape allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Lol you will have to define sex then, because it is certainly not too hard in laymen terms. I'm sorry but if you join a guy to bed, you've given consent. This consent can be withdrawn but you have given it.

Haha geez, what stupidity.
    So, if I lay next to you in bed, that means I have given consent to have sex? Interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Its kind of scary that a person can have sex, regret it, say she was too drunk and claim rape. Its like Men need video proof before having sex now a days to protect themselves from rape allegations.
    Or a consent app, search username, party 1 agrees, party 2 agrees.

Deleted
    I get that it is a troll post, but I find it to be a quite an amusing response to all this consent bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, it's male-victimhood whining related.
    And the cuck keeps cucking.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-05-10 at 11:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Eeuh, no its not?? Its not hard for a woman to ride on a man that is passed out.
    It's difficult for an unwilling man to have an erection. It's not impossible, but it is difficult. However, women still have a vagina, no matter how drunk they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    They have an app for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    And the cuck keeps cucking.
    Are you referring to me, just because I don't feel like a victim, because women get raped more often than men?

If someone falsely accuses another of a crime, they have deliberately sought to harm another, and should be held responsible.

Okay, so what is consent to you?
    Either saying yes to a specific act or facilitating it enthusiastically.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Watchman View Post
    Or a consent app, search username, party 1 agrees, party 2 agrees.
    Yea, that might work but she might still say she was too drunk. Video you can see if she is/isnt.

What happens when two drunk women hook up? can they both claim rape?

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    I get that it is a troll post, but I find it to be a quite an amusing response to all this consent bullshit
    It's not a troll post. If however you think it is, report it, otherwise, it is against forum rules to just pipe up to yell troll.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Deleted
    So, if I lay next to you in bed, that means I have given consent to have sex? Interesting.
    If I meet you in a bar and I call a cab and invite you to my place and then we have sex without vocal consent, have I raped you?

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Either saying yes to a specific act or facilitating it enthusiastically.
    Entering a cab with me and joining me into my home and then coming into my bed is not facilitating?
    Last edited by mmocbf3af6dcb2; 2017-05-10 at 11:27 AM.

Deleted
    Okay, so what is consent to you? Consent can't be inferred or implied? Does it have to be vocal consent? What if we don't speak a mutual language or she is mute?
    Well, I have at least 20 copies of a contract with me at all time saying that said female (write name) hereby confirms she is sober enough and consents to coitus with said gentleman (me). She has to sign it and it goes into my safe for when I need it. I also copy it and send it to the cloud so if someone gets into my safe I still have a copy.
    So far it ruined 100% of my sexual advances, even the gf won't preform the sacred act of coitus anymore because the mood gets ruined by signing paperwork every time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every time I see these threads I'm glad that I do not live in the US and am allowed to have intoxicated fun. If both people involved are drunk and both want sex in that very moment its consensual period. It only becomes rape if one is severely under the influence of alcohol( like to the point of not being able to walk without stumbling every few meters) while the other is not and takes advantage of that person.

Rape is a cruel thing and I hate how often it's used nowadays. If you regret doing something while you were drunk don't blame the other while he or she was just as drunk, take responsibility, drinking is a choice just like the sex was afterwards. All I can say is know your limits or/and keep a friend close if you don't want these kind of situations to happen. Drunk people do drunk things, no party should be by default in the wrong.

Deleted
    It's difficult for an unwilling man to have an erection. It's not impossible, but it is difficult. However, women still have a vagina, no matter how drunk they are.
    yea no, while you are asleep you will always get a boner. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noctur...ile_tumescence

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    So I ask, should women be legally allowed to drink without a male/guardian?
    Next they'll want to vote....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And no, women shouldn't supervision to drink just because they're females. That's retarded.
    Given the lopsided and unequal nature of how drunk women and drunk men are treated, we need to reevaluate one of two things:

a) whether women should be allowed to drink

or

b) how we treat drunk men and consent of drunk men

Women can be rapists, they can be abusers, and their consent is the same as a man's - but we treat the two very differently

Why is that?

This idea that "women are always victims" means women are being treated like children, and feminists who are OK with that are basically saying women shouldn't be allowed to drink (or vote, or work, or do anything else adults do)

Or we could throw this constant victimhood narrative in the bin and treat men fairly

Entering a cab with me and joining me into my home and then coming into my bed is not facilitating?
    No, if you want to do something like doggy then her getting up to position herself to make it possible, that is facilitating. Or with missionary if she spreads her legs to make it easier. If she keeps her legs closed or won't get up to position herself then no, that's not facilitating.

look, if you just kill the bitch after drunk sex then there's no one to scream rape.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Because there's levels to being drunk, just like I said in the last thread. You can be drinking and still be coherent and be able to understand a situation, while making sound judgements. Then there's so drunk that you can barely stand or walk, you're passing in and out of consciousness, and you're throwing up on yourself.

And no, women shouldn't supervision to drink just because they're females. That's Saudi Arabia except with drinking allowed.
    Fixed it for ya