Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    lol illitardy doesn't know when to quit

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-20 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    lol illitardy doesn't know when to quit
    Illitardy is only beginning!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by illidarling View Post
    I just made 2 posts earlier (1st was with my personal view of blizzard vs me as a player ) and got trolled to High Heavens. and 2nd was to ask why was my 1st one closed for stating my opinion ? ( if it was a negative opinion about WOW and blizz )?

Do I need more to prove my case? are you even logical ???
    Again, bullshit. You accused Blizzard of being a money-racket, then flipped out over people disagreeing with you. Your thread was closed, then you made a thread complaining about moderation doing their job. They closed it and referred you to the proper method of reporting moderation. You chose to ignore that and created another thread complaining about moderation. Your point isn't a strong one.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Illitardy the movie?
    What's with the dots in your posts.... ?
    you learn in school what those 3 dots mean...

you learn in school what those 3 dots mean...
    Thanks IlliTARDy

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-05-20 at 06:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh.

I think the mods are doing pretty good job in here. All of the infractions I've seen have been something that they themselves have earned. Mine included. Sometimes I wish the obvious trolls are punished more, but I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Meh.

I think the mods are doing pretty good job in here. All of the infractions I've seen have been something that they themselves have earned. Mine included. Sometimes I wish the obvious trolls are punished more, but I can live with that.
    Agreed, people get to uppity for some reason when it's about them or a topic they stand by/don't stand by for.
    Haven't seen any infractions that weren't deserved. Even mine.
    They also don't permaban (I think?) but it's not like mmo-c is the cradle of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    A moderator made a mistake. The mature way to deal with it would be to inform them or a supermod, instead you're throwing a tantrum.

Mods are not perfect, but the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of infractions and bans are well deserved.
    I remember doing this once actually. I was then basically told to fuck off and contact admins if I didn't like his or her moderation.
    What this guy is doing isn't mature at all, sure, but it's the only way to actually try and do something about it.

Don't call people a troll or call out trolling or you'll get infracted for some stupid reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    My past 3 infractions-

1 posting a gif saying spoilers remain win in the brexit voting thread.
    2. saying Islam is voodoo
    3. posting in attack on titans megathread and being infracted for necromancy because no one had posted in it for a couple of months.

I would say only the second was infraction worthy :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, people get to uppity for some reason when it's about them or a topic they stand by/don't stand by for.
    Haven't seen any infractions that weren't deserved. Even mine.
    They also don't permaban (I think?) but it's not like mmo-c is the cradle of humanity.
    I think you get permaban for ban evasion. Or a very long vacation at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I remember doing this once actually. I was then basically told to fuck off and contact admins if I didn't like his or her moderation.
    What this guy is doing isn't mature at all, sure, but it's the only way to actually try and do something about it.
    Fight fire with fire!

Fight fire with fire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    We didn't need to break the will of the Iranians. Just their bank accounts. Just their access to the world. Which we did. You can't quantitize will. You can quantitize the ability of a country to be a military threat, and Iran has been fairly successful contained in that regards, for decades, because we've kept them poor.

Tell me again how it's an empty threat. The United States fucking with Iran is basically our version of Michael Jordan layup.

The US wouldn't break your will. But who would be trying that? We would keep you poor, and you would comply or you would suffer. It's as simple as that.

Also the US isn't in decline. Quite the opposite really, being you know, the only engine of the World Economy right now, with military modernization proceeding apace, and with our rivals in deep trouble. It just has a President who doesn't throw punches. And the next one will, friend.

You know what this reminds me of? The Pre-Afghan War period, where everybody forgot what the US was capable of.

Wait until we have a President who doesn't order the most powerful military force in the world to drop leaflets on ISIS trucks, telling them to get out, before bombing them. Feel free to protest in front of our embassy or something stupid nobody cares about.

I've read some of your answers and you sir are the biggest idiot in this topic !

You are full of hatred, racism, violence and stupidity! Just like your future president ( regardless who will be ). Your arrogance will be your country's downfall. You personally actually deserve Trump for president, cuz you are at the same level of retardness!

Infracted - Flaming

this is why I got ban. (my answer is bolded).

And you didn't deserve this..why?
    You called him all kinds of things.

And you didn't deserve this..why?
    You called him all kinds of things.
    Mifuyne logic level 9999

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    We didn't need to break the will of the Iranians. Just their bank accounts. Just their access to the world. Which we did. You can't quantitize will. You can quantitize the ability of a country to be a military threat, and Iran has been fairly successful contained in that regards, for decades, because we've kept them poor.

Tell me again how it's an empty threat. The United States fucking with Iran is basically our version of Michael Jordan layup.

The US wouldn't break your will. But who would be trying that? We would keep you poor, and you would comply or you would suffer. It's as simple as that.

Also the US isn't in decline. Quite the opposite really, being you know, the only engine of the World Economy right now, with military modernization proceeding apace, and with our rivals in deep trouble. It just has a President who doesn't throw punches. And the next one will, friend.

You know what this reminds me of? The Pre-Afghan War period, where everybody forgot what the US was capable of.

Wait until we have a President who doesn't order the most powerful military force in the world to drop leaflets on ISIS trucks, telling them to get out, before bombing them. Feel free to protest in front of our embassy or something stupid nobody cares about.

I've read some of your answers and you sir are the biggest idiot in this topic !

You are full of hatred, racism, violence and stupidity! Just like your future president ( regardless who will be ). Your arrogance will be your country's downfall. You personally actually deserve Trump for president, cuz you are at the same level of retardness!

Infracted - Flaming

Okay?

You totally deserved that one.

I have no idea why you posted this.

Mifuyne logic level 9999
    Damn right!

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    The mods here dont seem to care about trolling much as others said earlier.

But then again they probably dont get paid and do this for free so what do you expect?

10+ Year Old Account
    This went on about 37 min longer than it should have. Closing this.

If you have an issue with moderation, please take it up with a global moderator (blue). Discussing things like this in public leads to things like this thread, where there's just further trolling and flaming.

CLOSED.