Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    No, it doesnt. You dont know what you talk about.

Also, it is interesting how you moved the topic from your racist request to create an "aryan slavic state" to gene psychology.
    Actually, it does.

- - - Updated - - -

My grandfather voted for Hitler. I dont. Oops, seems your gene theory just had a major setback.

The more interesting part is that you seem to share many of Hitlers ideas. And even think you arent a nationalist.
    As I said, likelihood =/= guaranteed outcome.

It's probability, nothing more.

Very nice try! Very nice!

Also it sounds scary. Have you taken any tests online? If your grandfather was a Nazi then there is of course cause of worry.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    I'm not accusing them, just saying there's a reason for voting Hitler.
    That was not what you were 'just' saying. You implied the reason was partially genetic ("surely it has do to partially with their genetic make-up")

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    That was not what you were 'just' saying. You implied the reason was partially genetic ("surely it has do to partially with their genetic make-up")
    Yes but not necessarily mostly

Everything is partially genetic. The question is how much?

Deleted
    The web brigades in russia really need to hire more experienced writers. Also it would be great if they WONT contradict themself every 4th post.

Deleted
    The web brigades in russia really need to hire more experienced writers. Also it would be great if they WONT contradict themself every 4th post.
    Where did I contradict myself?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but not necessarily mostly

Everything is partially genetic. The question is how much?
    Let me rephrase

You imply a slavic national[ist] with slavic genes could not have done the same in the same[/similar] circumstances?

And

You imply that those that voted nazi voted for the ovens?

Deleted
    Let me rephrase

You imply a slavic national[ist] with slavic genes could not have done the same in the same[/similar] circumstances?

And

You imply that those that voted nazi voted for the ovens?
    He could have, but the likelihood of it happening is lower I would say.

Those who voted for Hitler knew what was coming. Everybody could read his book and hear him speak. The man was bloodthirsty.

I think we should also strip their descendants the right to vote for EU elections permanently.

10+ Year Old Account

Those who voted for Hitler knew what was coming. Everybody could read his book and hear him speak. The man was bloodthirsty.

I think we should also strip their descendants the right to vote for EU elections permanently.
    It's like all those people that vote every time and are surprised about what kind of person they voted in power, like that never happens!

Also if you want to use nazi germany as an example you must also include the circumstances, since i hope you realize hitler wasn't voted in power in one go since by making statements like that you tell us you don't really know the history around it all.

So now we went from race baiting to anti german thread, don't come crying when you get infracted again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    It's like all those people that vote every time and are surprised about what kind of person they voted in power, like that never happens!

Also if you want to use nazi germany as an example you must also include the circumstances, since i hope you realize hitler wasn't voted in power in one go since by making statements like that you tell us you don't really know the history around it all.
    I do know, but they still supported him in his efforts. There's no way around it. We can make excuses for them, but we shouldn't.

And to think the grandchildren of Nazis today can vote in EU elections seriously frightens me. They get to decide the future of our continent... and it's just two generations ago their forefathers did what they did...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

I think you have some strange hate for Germans...

Deleted
    I think you have some strange hate for Germans...
    Not at all, I'm just being realistic about all of this.

We cannot allow Europe to repeat its mistakes. We cannot make sure Germans aren't out for something. I don't trust them with voting in the EU and having any control of the EU army. It's scary as hell.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-05-21 at 09:09 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And to think the grandchildren of Nazis today can vote in EU elections seriously frightens me. They get to decide the future of our continent... and it's just two generations ago their forefathers did what they did...
    Its less time than that since last the slavics in the USSR sent a person to a gulag, it is less time than that since the slavics sent the army to suppress Hungary.

Deleted
    Its less time than that since last the slavics in the USSR sent a person to a gulag, it is less time than that since the slavics sent the army to suppress Hungary.
    Dictatorship =/= democracy.

Very good attempt! But could be better, some would say!

Deleted
    No, actually you just lost all credibility. I cant take you serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do know, but they still supported him in his efforts. There's no way around it. We can make excuses for them, but we shouldn't.

By that simple minded reasoning nobody would ever be allowed to vote as everyone has a past that is bloody as the history has always been bloody. Therefor it's a non argument.

There are no excuses needed and speaking as if they are means you again no clue on the matter as to what happened after the war and how germany did not attempt to hide the facts, nor do they attempt to alter the history around it and are the events mandatory lessons for every generation since.

So honestly i have no idea what you're rambling on again, since you're merely fabricating both facts and sentiments to make an argument, and even that argument is pretty weak.

Deleted
    No, actually you just lost all credibility. I cant take you serious.
    Do you think we should allow descendants of Nazi soldiers and voters (and other collaborators) to vote in the EU elections and be part of the EU army?

- - - Updated - - -

By that simple minded reasoning nobody would ever be allowed to vote as everyone has a past that is bloody as the history has always been bloody. Therefor it's a non argument.

There are no excuses needed and speaking as if they are means you again no clue on the matter as to what happened after the war and how germany did not attempt to hide the facts, nor do they attempt to alter the history around it and are the events mandatory lessons for every generation since.

So honestly i have no idea what you're rambling on again, since you're merely fabricating both facts and sentiments to make an argument, and even that argument is pretty weak.
    The difference is that Germans did it more than others. Most collaborated one way or another. You cannot say the same for other people.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think we should allow descendants of Nazi soldiers and voters (and other collaborators) to vote in the EU elections and be part of the EU army?
    If we believe in democracy (western style) then no voter should be denied voice based on the acts of their ancestors. The idea is absurd from a democratic perspective.

10+ Year Old Account

We cannot allow Europe to repeat its mistakes. We cannot make sure Germans aren't out for something. I don't trust them with voting in the EU and having any control of the EU army. It's scary as hell.
    Indeed we cannot, which is why figures like Orban have to be removed from power, as they display that nationalist and authoritarian desire.

Deleted
    Indeed we cannot, which is why figures like Orban have to be removed from power, as they display that nationalist and authoritarian desire.
    Not at all, he is alright as he fights for his own country within his borders. That's acceptable.

- - - Updated - - -

If we believe in democracy (western style) then no voter should be denied voice based on the acts of their ancestors. The idea is absurd from a democratic perspective.
    Yes if they voted for someone like Hitler.

It is important. It will also make people think twice when voting because it will affect their children and other offspring.

10+ Year Old Account

The difference is that Germans did it more than others. Most collaborated one way or another. You cannot say the same for other people.
    What a weak and childish argument, they did it more, what's next they did it first? Only a blind nationalist fool with no desire to see their country thrive would point the figure to other nations and claim their history is worse while completely ignoring their own.

Not to mention i can't say this in any other way, but you really lack insight and intelligence if you believe genetics define political believes and is the main source of why one acts the way they do.