Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Who wants to learn swedish? I'd rather they learnt English to be able to engage more globally.
    It is very disrespectful to move to a country and not try your best to learn the language as soon as possible. You can learn/improve your English on top of it, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't primarily strive to learn Swedish.

As someone who did move from Austria to Sweden not too long ago: If you really want to, it's not that difficult. Language courses are widely available, quite good and free. You can sign up for them as soon as you have an address there.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This is just fucking retarded

Just how well is the country in intergrating becvause America doesn't have issues with integration.
    Apparently they don't integrate them into the educational system. yet they want to call them dumb for not learning the language when they keep them in what is effectively migrant camps.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Another day, another racist/swedish thread.. Swedes don't give welfare to people who aren't swedish. Asylum is another thing.

I just wonder why you never see any similar thread about Norway, Finland or Denmark... Swedes....
    Because the right has a obsession with Sweden and a desire to see it destroy....it's disgusting but it only took them a single page to fall down to " they are raping our women".

Also nobody is raping anybody, women just don't want skinhead.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Because the right has a obsession with Sweden and a desire to see it destroy....it's disgusting but it only took them a single page to fall down to " they are raping our women".

Also nobody is raping anybody, women just don't want skinhead.
    I have no desire to see Sweden destroyed. The swedes are our brothers. I want to save them from their lunatic politicians misleading them, I want to save people from the propaganda by the swedish media and politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    "Men två av tio lyckades lära sig svenska och få tillräckliga betyg för att klara ett vanligt gymnasieprogram."

Thats the 2/10 statistics. Its for the amount that managed to learn swedish fast enough to finish the year 10-12 school within standard 3 year time. Not an overall statistics over some imaginary 6 year period. Not having any opinion on wether this is good or bad, jsut pointing out that missinformation is being spread.
    Which means there can be plenty that speak swedish just not at year 10-12. My friends mother speaks spanish she isn't so good in English she speaks pretty broken English maybe at like a middle school if that level; however, she owns her own businesses, she makes about 300k and has savings and pays taxes. She's not suddenly unproductive because she doesn't speak fluet English lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    You need to listen to more
    Loving your country?
    Loving your country more than other countries? Racist!

Which means there can be plenty that speak swedish just not at year 10-12. My friends mother speaks spanish she isn't so good in English she speaks pretty broken English maybe at like a middle school if that level; however, she owns her own businesses, she makes about 300k and has savings and pays taxes. She's not suddenly unproductive because she doesn't speak fluet English lol.
    If you can't speak swedish well enough to finish high school then you won't really find a job. I can speak better swedish without even studying swedish.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Apparently they don't integrate them into the educational system. yet they want to call them dumb for not learning the language when they keep them in what is effectively migrant camps.
    Except that's complete bullshit. The course is part of the education system and run through local councils and schools. It even includes a work placement to help them integrate and practice their swedish in other environments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    It is very disrespectful to move to a country and not try your best to learn the language as soon as possible. You can learn/improve your English on top of it, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't primarily strive to learn Swedish.

As someone who did move from Austria to Sweden not too long ago: If you really want to, it's not that difficult. Language courses are widely available, quite good and free. You can sign up for them as soon as you have an address there.

How could you move to Sweden?
    Don't you know we are all evil racists here?

Maybe my google translate is wrong but this part seems odd.

"Students should read the full time, and it also indicates most schools in the review that the students are doing. But some students get only 13 hours of instruction, and many students say they want more hours, and they also want to study more subjects."

It seems that the article was trying to convey that those schools need reform not that there is something wrong with the students. I am not sure what the heck the right obsession is with some imaginary bands of immigrants raping women

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post

"Students should read the full time, and it also indicates most schools in the review that the students are doing. But some students get only 13 hours of instruction, and many students say they want more hours, and they also want to study more subjects."

It seems that the article was trying to convey that those schools need reform not that there is something wrong with the students. I am not sure what the heck the right obsession is with some imaginary bands of immigrants raping women
    Some students means schools need reform when the vast majority study full time?

If you can't speak swedish well enough to finish high school then you won't really find a job. I can speak better swedish without even studying swedish.
    People say the same about speaking english in America, and yet many people succeed without great command of the English language

Do you consider that a great feat, when yours is practically a clone of Swedish language?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post

What I find most annoying is that they're always worried about them raping swedish people when by and large the people that are being raped are other immigrant women... yet news stories will focus on the poor white swede raped by the evil na or me person nevermind the me na women who get raped, they don't matter to the media over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Do you consider that a great feat, when yours is practically a clone of Swedish language?
    It isn't a clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Demand that they learn the language within a specific time and if they won't then you deport them.
    ^
    This. Basic language skills after 6 years is a joke. Better make it something like 6 months to a year. If you fail you get kicked to the curb. If you get caught again your organs are harvested and you get kicked out with a bottle of aspirin.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    it's like speaking portugues and bragging about being able to understand and speak some spanish lol.

I'd never understand Europeans.

You have Ukraine just near your damn border.

The people there are white. Christian. Poor as shit, so willing to do whatever dirty work you give them for a low salary. While the guy fixes your toilet his girlfriend will suck you off for 10 euro and thank you for it. They will learn whatever language you want them to learn. Most of them actually have a degree, and are much more intelligent than the muslims your bring over. They will forget about their culture and country next week they set foot into Sweden. And will be the biggest conservative rightwingers protecting the swedish way of living that you can ever have.

And yet you decide to bring in hundreds of thousands of angry uneducated muslims that do whatever they want and just tell you to go fuck yourself.

What I find most annoying is that they're always worried about them raping swedish people when by and large the people that are being raped are other immigrant women... yet news stories will focus on the poor white swede raped by the evil na or me person nevermind the me na women who get raped, they don't matter to the media over there.
    Citation needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Citation needed.
    He won't be able to provide one.

He'll pin it on him not knowing swedish or something.