Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean people link Huffington Post here which is practically the same as a source at this point.
    The Huffington Post at least has an editorial process that involves source corroboration. People who believe and promulgate this nonsense can't even get basic facts straight...
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Huma will have to flee back to Iran
    ... like Huma Abedin not being from Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Pretty sure conspiracy theories aren't allowed here. Your source even calls this a literal conspiracy theory. Should probably wait for the actual evidence that they say will be released. I have a feeling no such evidence exists and it's just click bait.
    Every other thread is a Trump conspiracy theory, I guess they don't care anymore

Even Seth's family told conspiracy theorists to fuck off.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...-smears/216576

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Even Seth's family told conspiracy theorists to fuck off.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...-smears/216576
    BUT THE FAMILY HAS BEEN THREATENED!!!!! /s

Fox News is literally an agent of the White House.

Also, what blows my fucking mind....

Washington Post/New York Times covers Hillary's emails: Legit
    Washington Post/New York Times covers Trump's Corruption: Lugenpresse

Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    BUT THE FAMILY HAS BEEN THREATENED!!!!! /s
    My favorite part of conspiracy theories is the wacky justifications to discredit facts in order to fit their narrative.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Seeing as the "victor" in either case will be the side the full body of evidence supports and not just a few cherrypicked scraps someone played a really inventive game of connect the dots with, that hardly seems like a problem.
    Where is this full body of evidence of the "russia hacked muh election" and "trump is a russian spy" ?
    You are parroting the dnc bullshit.

Seth Richs murder will be investigated and the full blown corruption of the dnc will be revealed. Their loss of face and credibility will even extend to complicit shills like you. Pray it doesnt happen.

Pretty sure conspiracy theories aren't allowed here. Your source even calls this a literal conspiracy theory. Should probably wait for the actual evidence that they say will be released. I have a feeling no such evidence exists and it's just click bait.
    I wouldn't consider this a conspiracy theory. He posted a news article and summed it up for people who didn't want to click the link, like most people do.

What exactly is a conspiracy about real investigations?
    You can investigate a conspiracy, see the 9/11 commission, the warren commission

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Where is this full body of evidence of the "russia hacked muh election" and "trump is a russian spy" ?
    You are parroting the dnc bullshit.

Seth Richs murder will be investigated and the full blown corruption of the dnc will be revealed. Their loss of face and credibility will even extend to complicit shills like you. Pray it doesnt happen.
    The entire intelligence community and the entire bipartisan "establishment" outside of Trump's gang accepts that Russia meddled in our election and that Russian backed hackers stole the DNC emails.

Are you alleging that the DNC leadership has somehow orchestrated the most massive conspiracy in the history of the world for no other reason than to cover up the murder of a 20 something low level staffer for leaking emails that, apart from Donna Brazile getting CNN's questions early, weren't even damning?
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2017-05-22 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    Which DNC bullshit am I parroting, exactly? Quote me doing so.

But good to know I'm now complicit in murder because I think a few pandas doesn't prove shit.
    "Full body of evidence". Where. is. it ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The entire intelligence community and the entire bipartisan "establishment" outside of Trump's gang accepts that Russia meddled in our election and that Russian backed hackers stole the DNC emails.

Are you alleging that the DNC leadership has somehow orchestrated the most massive conspiracy in the history of the world for no other reason than to cover up the murder of a 20 something low level staffer for leaking emails that, apart from Donna Brazile getting CNN's questions early, weren't even damning?
    Them screeching and blaming russia would hardly be "the most massive conspiracy in the history of the world". Don't be absurd.
    The email scandal reinforced the trust issues, which certainly cost her some percentages. Also, the wiener emails will have to be revealed for this to have maximum effect.

- - - Updated - - -

The full body of evidence is simply all of the evidence, whatever that may be.
    So you talk about there being evidence, but present none. Aka bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Democrats can do no wrong.
    I know it's fun for you to think that, but this is about an entire argument that has fallen flat on it's face, basically everywhere outside of 4chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    There's no proof! read it again!

hahahaha! Glad I am not on the fake news side!
    There is no proof of collusion with Russia, every dem senator agrees. Can we take the Russian/Donald conspiracy theory threads down too?

Has it been mentioned yet that even the family told these conspiracy retards to fuck off?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was starting to like this conspiracy theory. . . . until Kim.com opened his big mouth and said he has evidence its true. Now I know for certain that its fake as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    There is no proof of collusion with Russia, every dem senator agrees. Can we take the Russian/Donald conspiracy theory threads down too?
    You're that dumb right?

The whole trump clan got caught communicating with russian spies and highly placed govt stooges.

You do not know why we know? Because all of those russians where under some sort of digital or wire tap.

That's why the orange buffoon is working so hard at firing anyone with knowledge of it. (AG, NY AG, then FBI director).

Wise up trumpette.
    Last edited by ipaq; 2017-05-22 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    You're that dumb right?
    Why call them names? Makes your arugement/stance look weak.

The whole trump clan got caught communicating with russian spies and highly placed govt stooges.
    No they didn't. But I bet if you say it a million more times 24/7 someone will eventually believe you.

You do not know why we know? Because all of those russians where under some sort of digital or wire tap.
    Everyone is under a digital "wire" tap. Incoming admin officials who would normally talk to foreign countries were found to be talking to said foreign countries before the election. Color me surprised.

That's why the orange buffoon is working so hard are firing anyone with knowledge of it. (AG, NY AG, then FBI director).
    There you go with the name calling again. He didn't fire Comey because of the ongoing investigation. No matter how hard you want it to be true, it just isn't. But it sure does make for a nice clickbaity headline that will drive in people who will then parrot it to their low-info friends.

Wise up trumpette.
    Seriously? Still naming calling others? I guess I can see why with such a weak argument as your brought to the table..

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Why call them names? Makes your arugement/stance look weak.

No they didn't. But I bet if you say it a million more times 24/7 someone will eventually believe you.

Everyone is under a digital "wire" tap. Incoming admin officials who would normally talk to foreign countries were found to be talking to said foreign countries before the election. Color me surprised.

There you go with the name calling again. He didn't fire Comey because of the ongoing investigation. No matter how hard you want it to be true, it just isn't. But it sure does make for a nice clickbaity headline that will drive in people who will then parrot it to their low-info friends.

Seriously? Still naming calling others? I guess I can see why with such a weak argument as your brought to the table..
    That's how you know those trump drones have no legs to stand on.

That's how you know those trump drones have no legs to stand on.
    Sinyc just offered a rebuttal to your post, and you go back to name calling. Insulting people does not change their opinions.

+2 Sinyc

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird hopefully they get this sorted out and the truth comes out. Will be interesting to see what happens if anything.