Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Given that you get offended by insults that don't even exist, I doubt any customer service could be in line for you.

Did you even read the thread, or the post he was replying to? It was filled to the brim with toxic behaviour and comments, and most people seemed to be agree with each other not because they were right, but because they were angry. Things like this always makes me think of Tseric:
    I'm not offended but the Blizzard rep clearly was and lost his cool.
    If paying customers are angry then finding out why would be better than making fun of them, would you not say?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The poster he was bringing down a notch had not even done LFR and had done limited dungeon content. Its a matter of going into the meat of the expansion content, and the poster clearly didnt do that at all.
    Still wrong. For example, I've been playing Wow for 9 years. I created account and started to play Wow on official servers on almost exactly the same sunny spring day of 2008, as today one. And you know. During this 9 years I tried every single piece of Wow's content. Dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, even arenas - literally everything. And I found out, what content I like and what I don't like. I don't need to "try" Legion's content to determine, whether I would like it or not. I already know it for sure. So, sorry, but no. Experienced enough player can say "this xpack has no content" even without trying all possible kinds of content. Saying opposite - is just another "You don't have X achievement - you don't have right to post anything on forums" elitist BS. Forum trolls and other kinds of forum PVPers can do it, but not community managers. This is disrespectful. We are not 12yr old kids, devs can treat as dirt - we are paying customers. And this game is still alive exactly because some players, including me, are very loyal.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I'm not offended but the Blizzard rep clearly was and lost his cool.
    If paying customers are angry then finding out why would be better than making fun of them, would you not say?
    When posters outright lie and resort to trolling and being snarky, I doubt a level-headed reply would do much. All he did was call the poster out on their bullshit claim in a similar manner. People need to remember that blue posters are people too and you can't treat them any way you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ornyx should be careful, it's not smart picking fights with community even if he is right. That's a dangerous path there, reminds me of Tseric.

I'd rather see no communication than seeing a blue armory bash someone. Even if that player hasn't done the content, which they actually have if you check achievements, there's probably a valid reason why they don't want to do the content.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Still wrong. For example, I've been playing Wow for 9 years. I created account and started to play Wow on official servers on almost exactly the same sunny spring day of 2008, as today one. And you know. During this 9 years I tried every single piece of Wow's content. Dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, even arenas - literally everything. And I found out, what content I like and what I don't like. I don't need to "try" Legion's content to determine, whether I would like it or not. I already know it for sure. So, sorry, but no. Experienced enough player can say "this xpack has no content" even without trying all possible kinds of content. Saying opposite - is just another "You don't have X achievement - you don't have right to post anything on forums" elitist BS. Forum trolls and can do it, but not community managers. This is disrespectful. We are not 12yr old kids, devs can treat as dirt - we are paying customers. And this game is still alive exactly because some players, including me, are very loyal.
    so if you're not into the meat of the game which is dungeons/raids/pvp, why exactly are you still playing the game? I don't think you can just say "there's no content" when you're actively avoiding the content everyone is playing? It's like if i played 1v1/3v3 only in overwatch where there's only one map and complaining that the game's not worth the price because there's no content.

So no, an experienced enough player can't avoid everything and then say "this xpack has no content" if he's not willing to play the content. In fact, buying the expansion was probably the dumbest thing that "experienced enough player" could have done.

To be honest I don't think you can lecture people on how content rich WoW is, Ornyx, when going by your twitter feed ( https://twitter.com/bretforbus?lang=en ) you barely, if at all, play WoW and instead play FF14.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2017-05-24 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The poster he was bringing down a notch had not even done LFR and had done limited dungeon content. Its a matter of going into the meat of the expansion content, and the poster clearly didnt do that at all.
    That is happening all the time. Crowd that doesn't like something is always louder. Big part of the community that is complaining about something in-game didn't explore/try nearly half the things game has to offer, yet they would like to have stuff changed to fit they taste and needs.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    I'm sure Orynx checked this first so he didn't look stupid. They can pull a list of all your characters.
    Did he check his own twitter feed first so he didn't look stupid? Doesn't seem so, it still tells the story of a guy who quit WoW for FF14.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    I'm sure Orynx checked this first so he didn't look stupid. They can pull a list of all your characters.
    he actually did not, if you read the thread it appears the guy in question has done MUCH more than mere 25% of legion, so ornyx is a salty asshole in this case, appealing to the fact that he "per se" is not a customer service and does not need to adhere to the CS standards, when you have degraded to the point where you have to scream that "I DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES" is kinda eye-opening for the community, except ofc white-knight trolls.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Did he check his own twitter feed first so he didn't look stupid? Doesn't seem so, it still tells the story of a guy who quit WoW for FF14.
    Whats this got to do with it? Oh nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    he actually did not, if you read the thread it appears the guy in question has done MUCH more than mere 25% of legion, so ornyx is a salty asshole in this case, appealing to the fact that he "per se" is not a customer service and does not need to adhere to the CS standards, when you have degraded to the point where you have to scream that "I DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES" is kinda eye-opening for the community, except ofc white-knight trolls.
    Doing a +2, lfr raids and a few mythic dungeons isn't more than 25% of legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Whats this got to do with it? Oh nothing.
    A CM poster lecturing a user (Falsely as it now turns out) that they "have only experienced 25% of the game" , turns out to not even play the game themselves - thus leading one to believe that the CM poster must agree with the user that the content is either lacking, or shit.

Seems like it might be of some relevance, no?

A CM poster lecturing a user (Falsely as it now turns out) that they "have only experienced 25% of the game" , turns out to not even play the game themselves - thus leading one to believe that the CM poster must agree with the user that the content is either lacking, or shit.

Honestly if I was working as a community manager for a video game the last thing I'd want to do is play the same video game as the toxic shitheads I'm managing. Might just be me though.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsno View Post
    Doing a +2, lfr raids and a few mythic dungeons isn't more than 25% of legion.
    content difficulty has nothing to do with % of content, few extra boss abilities does not change it. He finished NH and EN that is nearly 100% of current raid content (minus 3 bosses)
    zug zug

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Honestly if I was working as a community manager for a video game the last thing I'd want to do is play the same video game as the toxic shitheads I'm managing. Might just be me though.
    Yeah i'd just play FF14 and condescendingly lecture players on how much there is to do in WoW!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Did you read the thread? This was that persons reply:
    Yeah, I won't argue that point. I just don't personally see the point in doing the same content on multiple difficulties. It's not for me.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=10#post-197

The person wouldn't argue the point because it was true, they didn't deny it, they acknowledged it. Stop making up bullshit, you're just as bad as the toxic people in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Did you read the thread? This was that persons reply:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=10#post-197

The person wouldn't argue the point because it was true, they didn't deny it, they acknowledged it. Stop making up bullshit, you're just as bad as the toxic people in that thread.
    Please leave this thread, your presence lowers it's median IQ.
    zug zug

So for the CM to be able to point out that someone hasn't experience x% of the game he must have played it? Thats not logical.

Also, maybe the CM doesn't play wow because they work at the company and want variety or they are checking out the competition. Once again, yea "he must think its lacking or shit".

You've already made up your mind, fuck logic, rite?

While the person Orynx was replying to was being a ass, Orynx was 100% out of line and unprofessional. Any other customer service job and Orynx would be out on there ass (Not saying I want them to lose there job).

Acting that way is always 10)% negative and will push customers away. Orynx should have just forum banned the guy, stated why and left it at that.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-05-24 at 07:51 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD