Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    A CM poster lecturing a user (Falsely as it now turns out) that they "have only experienced 25% of the game" , turns out to not even play the game themselves - thus leading one to believe that the CM poster must agree with the user that the content is either lacking, or shit.

Seems like it might be of some relevance, no?
    so he's not allowed to play any other games besides wow and post anything besides wow/blizz related stuff on his personal account, because it automatically means he doesnt like the game.
    yes, totally. /s

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    content difficulty has nothing to do with % of content, few extra boss abilities does not change it. He finished NH and EN that is nearly 100% of current raid content (minus 3 bosses)
    Yes, it does. If you only do the lfr raids where you effectively sleep through it, you haven't really experienced the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsno View Post
    Yes, it does. If you only do the lfr raids where you effectively sleep through it, you haven't really experienced the content.
    those who are able to do only LFR are not effectively sleeping through it, it is us, heroic and mythic raiders who do not care and do it for augment runes and legendary chances, for some LFR is actually exciting content.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

A difficulty setting isn't more content, otherwise Call Of Duty isn't the 6hour game people bitch about its more around 30hours.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Yeah i'd just play FF14 and condescendingly lecture players on how much there is to do in WoW!
    Another one to add to the gotten to pile.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Did you read the thread? This was that persons reply:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=10#post-197

The person wouldn't argue the point because it was true, they didn't deny it, they acknowledged it. Stop making up bullshit, you're just as bad as the toxic people in that thread.
    Seems more like they didn't want to get in a stupid discussion about what counts as content and instead discussed the actual problem. That's far more constructive than Orynx who went straight to bashing his armory (without even checking achievements).

Really, I can't see how anyone can excuse him. His post here on page 6 makes him sound like a total dick. "Just answering the troll with a troll though."

10+ Year Old Account
    content difficulty has nothing to do with % of content, few extra boss abilities does not change it. He finished NH and EN that is nearly 100% of current raid content (minus 3 bosses)
    When Ornyx made the comment he'd only done 3 bosses in EN and 4 in NH.

Deleted
    Please leave this thread, your presence lowers it's median IQ.
    Wow you can't even admit to your own bullshit, you must suffer from some severe case of self-delusion.

Does it sting that the person you're defending doesn't agree with you?

Here's another one:
    Excuse me? Did you miss the post I made where I agreed with what Ornyx said to me? Open mouth, insert foot.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=20#post-400

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    A difficulty setting isn't more content, otherwise Call Of Duty isn't the 6hour game people bitch about its more around 30hours.
    I would agree with that if the difficulty barely changes the fight, but if the difficulty changes the fight to such a large extent that you have to use a completely different strat and plays out as practically a new fight, I would consider that content personally. Each to their own though.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    What? Blizzard officials have always brought the banter when needed. I remember making a ticket where I whined about paying for this game and receiving nothing but bugs in return and the GM said I should join the devs team and teach them how it's done.

those who are able to do only LFR are not effectively sleeping through it, it is us, heroic and mythic raiders who do not care and do it for augment runes and legendary chances, for some LFR is actually exciting content.
    I suppose that's true. Doing LFR for ages while never dying to anything can change your perspective. What I meant was more the fact that, like Doomchicken says, the way you raid and do the fights changes entirely while doing them on normal/hc/mythic. Even just joining a guild and raiding with them, even in a casual guild gives way more replayability.

I guess this is why I don't see the whole "legion has no content" thing some people are saying

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Blue post getting blown out of proportion by it's volatile fanbase?

Damn, who could've seen that coming?
    Not surprised at all, there are so many twits out there ready to jump on the hate bandwagon makes you wonder where society is heading..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Ornyx sounds salty. The guy is right. What else is there? Unless you're content with handing in 2500 shards to Khadgar, or looting 10 treasure chests. Patch 7.2 is trash, and blizzard deserves every bit of criticism that comes there way.
    Oh look another "i didnt do 80% of legion content because i dont like it and therefore there is no content at all" dumbos :0

so if you're not into the meat of the game which is dungeons/raids/pvp, why exactly are you still playing the game? I don't think you can just say "there's no content" when you're actively avoiding the content everyone is playing? It's like if i played 1v1/3v3 only in overwatch where there's only one map and complaining that the game's not worth the price because there's no content.

So no, an experienced enough player can't avoid everything and then say "this xpack has no content" if he's not willing to play the content. In fact, buying the expansion was probably the dumbest thing that "experienced enough player" could have done.
    This would be true, if design of content would always be the same. But it isn't the case. For example: I have been doing both dungeons and raids back in WotLK very actively. So, yeah, dungeons and raids - were my primary kinds of content. But back in Cata GC all of a sudden decided, that game should have had more "exclusive content" and overtuned all dungeons and raids to be suitable for hardcore guilds only. And what happened? Technically dungeons and raids were still there, but they were either inaccessible for me or were accessible, but not the way, that was enjoyable for me. Remember? It's just a game. Nobody forces players to accept content as is. If I don't enjoy it - I don't do it. And in this case - it isn't even content for me. As simple, as that. I don't know. This is all about "Blizzard know better, what design is better for you: if you don't like it - then something is wrong with YOU" misconception. You should know, that people can't change their tastes. It's design of content, that should be changed.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Because unless you've experienced every single thing the game has to offer, you can't complain about content, right?

I get Ornyx's point and I agree that whining about the AK reduction is stupid, but I also think it's stupid when people say "There's more content, have you tried pet battles? What about archaeology?" I don't like those things, so I don't do them.
    Saying there is no content though is, as pointed out already, bullshit.

WoW is massive and there is a shitton of content in it. Another thing one may not be interested in that content, but it is still there.

That said, Ornyx needs a chill pill, he may be right, but the approach is dangerous and ultimately would make more trouble than worth it, there are plenty people out there trying to stir shit up and he's just giving them ammo.

ITT: a bunch of sensitive snowflakes that think if you dont kiss a customers ass you are in the wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    This would be true, if design of content would always be the same. But it isn't the case. For example: I have been doing both dungeons and raids back in WotLK very actively. So, yeah, dungeons and raids - were my primary kinds of content. But back in Cata GC all of a sudden decided, that game should have had more "exclusive content" and overtuned all dungeons and raids to be suitable for hardcore guilds only. And what happened? Technically dungeons and raids were still there, but they were either inaccessible for me or were accessible, but not the way, that was enjoyable for me. Remember? It's just a game. Nobody forces players to accept content as is. If I don't enjoy it - I don't do it. And in this case - it isn't even content for me. As simple, as that. I don't know. This is all about "Blizzard know better, what design is better for you: if you don't like it - then something is wrong with YOU" misconception. You should know, that people can't change their tastes. It's design of content, that should be changed.
    Unfortunately now that content is super-casual, people still complain that there is no content and it is alla grind fest.

So you can see that the real problem is the playerbase.

Also i like how you tried to counter a "misconcetpion" with another one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Maybe he was posting on an alt? Raid progress doesn't show up account-wide, only per character.
    Blues can see linked characters. They see everything players have done.

Deleted
    A professional CM knows how to read these things: "There is nothing [for me] to do." Meaning he has either no knowledge about the things he can do [after looking at his armory], tried but deemed it [nothing for me to have fun with] or is just trolling/hating/letting his emotions loose. A good CM can now evaluate what piece of information has the biggest gain for him and his company [including the community]. So his reply given was actually just bad, personally insulting. He clearly didn't offer help because he does not think he faces someone who is just clueless, he clearly did not show interest in why "there is nothing to do [for you]" and just got aggressive in a very unhelpful manner.

Yellow card in a professional environment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    A professional CM knows how to read these things: "There is nothing [for me] to do." Meaning he has either no knowledge about the things he can do [after looking at his armory], tried but deemed it [nothing for me to have fun with] or is just trolling/hating/letting his emotions loose. A good CM can now evaluate what piece of information has the biggest gain for him and his company [including the community]. So his reply given was actually just bad, personally insulting. He clearly didn't offer help because he does not think he faces someone who is just clueless, he clearly did not show interest in why "there is nothing to do [for you]" and just got aggressive in a very unhelpful manner.

Yellow card in a professional environment.
    Those snowflake post give cancer, stop please.

Grown up cuck.

A CM isnt your mommy that need to soak all the shis your retard brain have to said, he is a person not a bot, and if he need to put yourself at place, he will do.
    You try to troll and get roasted? Stay down and shut the fuck up.
    There was nothing about a constructive criticism about the game but only the same whiny bitchy cry that infest mmo-c, and Ornyx one was the perfect response.

Good CM will always handle the rotten player.
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2017-05-24 at 08:35 AM.